Aldemar Olympian Village is close to Kalamata, on the southwest coast of Greece’s Peloponnese peninsula. Visit the home of the Greek gods and the Olympic Games, a region full of history, ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, and discover the Olympian Village, an ultramodern hotel complex overlooking the sea. Stretching along the beach and surrounded by dozens of pools and beautiful gardens, the Olympian Village (World’s Leading Spa Resort, World Travel Awards) is a lively and welcoming holiday location. It offers a host of activities for sports enthusiasts and families with children, an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being at World’s finest Spa & Thalasso center, Royal Olympian Spa & Thalasso and a feast of culinary delights at its superb restaurants.
Going Luxury Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Aldemar Olympian Village Garden View Room
- All-Inclusive Board Basis
- Car Hire for the duration
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- April dates from £599pp
- May dates from £699pp
- June dates from £899pp
- July dates from £1099pp
- August dates from £1149pp
- September dates from £879pp
- October dates from £599pp
Other durations available, please use our live chat service or call our friendly travel advisors for more details and to book.
Aldemar Olympian Village Hotel Details
In a historic region, home of the Greek gods and the Olympic Games, filled with ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, discover the Olympian Village; a stunning hotel complex overlooking the sea.
Stretching along the beach and surrounded by ancient history & beautiful beaches, Aldemar Olympian Village is the ideal place to spend a magical summer vacation.
The hotel has two freshwater outdoor pools and two children’s pools. Bungalows have access to a pool shared with six to eight other rooms. They also have a terrace with private sun loungers.
The main buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, and the Ambrosia snack bar serves lunch. Guests can also have dinner twice per stay at the à la carte Italian restaurant, Artemis, which is set above one of the swimming pools and has sea views. There are also three bars, including a beach bar and a pool bar.
From June to September, a second buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, and from mid-June to mid-September there is a Greek à la carte restaurant.
The hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from the Olympia archaeological site, the birthplace of the Olympic Games and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In a historic region, home of the Greek Gods and the Olympic Games, filled with ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, discover Aldemar Olympian Village. A 2019 Travellers’ Choice Award Winner (Trip Advisor); a stunning hotel complex overlooking the sea.
Stretching along the beach and surrounded by dozens of pools and beautiful gardens, Aldemar Olympian Village is the ideal place to spend a magical summer vacation.
Aldemar Olympian Village Highlights
- Staying on an all-inclusive basis at a seaside hotel
- Exploring the spectacular ancient sites of Olympia
- Having direct access to a semi-private pool from your refurbished room
- Trying your hand at the watersports on offer
An all-inclusive stay with stunning sea views, near the ancient site of Olympia on mainland Greece.
Going Luxury Tip: Travel April, May & October for the best prices.
Greece is synonymous with stunning scenery and ancient sites, and staying at Aldemar Olympian Village, you can experience the best of both. Situated on a generous stretch of golden sand, you’re moments from the beach yet just a short distance from the ancient archaeological site of Olympia, which played host to the eponymous games in classical times. So, whether you’re aiming to fly and flop onto a sunbed, or hoping to garner a little culture, this holiday’s got it covered.
A family-friendly, five-star spot loved by young and old guests alike, Aldemar Olympian Village offers a whole array of watersports, plus tennis and volleyball facilities – or, if you’re after a bit of serenity, your well-sized accommodation offers you access to a semi-private sharing pool, providing ready respite from the action. The dining and drinking options here are plentiful too, and include everything from gourmet French food to themed Italian nights. Add all-inclusive ease and you’re fully equipped for a stress-free stay.
The Peloponnese peninsula in Greece boasts “unspoiled sun, sea and acres of silky sand as far as the eye can see”, says the Daily Express.
Motorized watersports are chargeable at Aldemar Olympian Village.
- There are countless fun options here: 4 Tennis courts, Beach Volley, Ping pong, Training programs with trainer, Fitness centre, Water sports camp ; bicycle rental,big screen, games room, board games, quizzes, contests, darts, billiards,Horse riding courses, Paintball, Swimming courses (in pool), Basketball court, Football court and more. Every day you also have something new, such as live music evenings, a disco night, a beach party, dance competitions, and Greek dances. You can also ask the reception to give you information about things to see available in the area. If you want, you can participate in the games organised in the sea and the swimming pools, as well as try out some of the many sports that are taking place in the hotel. No matter what you choose, we promise you will have an unforgettable summer experience.
- Family Moments
- Olympian Village is more than children-friendly! Apart from your usual amenities and services catering to children, it offers energetic families a variety of daily fun activities and a Mini Club to keep young guests entertained and amused, in a safe and controlled environment and in the care of trained professionals. There are also 1 playground, 1 outdoor children’s pool, a 93m. water slide and of course the Mini Club with its children snacks.
- Olympia, the main restaurant, features a selection of exquisite, colourful buffet creations.
- Greek Modern Cuisine, the gourmet restaurant has an outstanding menu.
- Artemis, our à la carte restaurant, has traditional Italian delicacies on the menu.
- Greek Cuisine Abeliona.
- Salads, hot & cold appetisers, dressings, main courses, pizza, show cooking, variety of pastries, fresh fruits, ice creams, cookies, variety of coffees.
- Sympossio, the main restaurant, features a selection of exquisite, colourful buffet creations.
- Cozy Lounge Bar
- Drinks & Beverages From 18:00-24:00
- Avra Pool Bar
- Drinks & Beverages From 10:00 to 18:00