Amarina Abu Soma Resort & Aquapark is a modern oriental-style 5-star resort, which opens for the very first time in the summer 2019. Located in the idyllic and exclusive oasis of Abu Soma, directly at the approximately 200 m long sandy beach.
Amarina Abu Soma Resort & Aquapark Grand Opening Offer – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The Amarina Abu Soma Resort & Aquapark offers a total of 399 comfortable rooms distributed across various three- to five-floor buildings.
Amarina Abu Soma Resort & Aquapark Facilities
It offers a modern reception hall with a 24-hour reception, guest service desk, lobby bar, lounge, WIFI (free of charge), three buffet and two a la carte restaurants, a pool bar and a pool /beach bar as well as a English pub, a nightclub and an amphitheater.
The main building also has a fully equipped modern conference/meeting center with a capacity of up to 600 seats.
Other services include a modern spa and wellness center, hairdresser, ATM, various shops & boutiques, photo service, pharmacy, medical care (by the hour) and laundry service at additional charges. In the outside-area guests have access to four heated swimming pools (integrated children’s pool with mini aqua park), an aquapark with a total of 7 water slides and sunbathing areas at the pools. Sunbeds, overlays, umbrellas and bath towels are included at the pools as well as on the beach.
Amarina Abu Soma Resort & Aquapark Location
If you fancy getting out and about in Hurghada city centre, enjoying a spot of shopping and mingling with the locals, then this half-day shopping tour is ideal. You’ll be taken into the centre to visit a church and vegetable market, then practice your haggling skills during two shopping stops. You’ll round it all off with a visit to the marina.
After pick-up from your hotel, you’ll be taken into the old town of Hurghada, where you can discover how it transformed from a small fishing village to a modern-day city. Take a look at a Coptic church and meander around the bustling vegetable market before making the most of two shopping stops to pick up some original souvenirs.
Enjoy learning how to haggle for bargains – all with the help of your guide. Then, with your hands full of shopping bags, you’ll head down to the yacht-lined marina and mosque, and even pop into the Hard Rock Cafe.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- The Amarina Abu Soma Resort & Aquapark main building has a fully equipped modern conference/meeting centre with a capacity of up to 600 seats. Other services include a modern spa & wellness centre, hairdresser, ATM, various shops & boutiques, photo service, pharmacy, medical care (by the hour) and laundry service at additional charges.
- In the outside-area guests have access to four heated swimming pools (integrated children’s pool with mini aqua park), an aquapark with a total of 7 water slides and sunbathing areas at the pools. Sunbeds, overlays, umbrellas and bath towels are included at the pools as well as on the beach.
- The Amarina Abu Soma Resort & Aquapark offers five themed restaurants (main restaurant as well as an italian, oriental, international & fish specialty restaurant). All-Inclusive Plus includes breakfast (07:00–10:00), lunch (12:30–15:00) and dinner (18:30–21:30) at one of the three buffet restaurants (with live cooking stations). In addition, early riser breakfast (05:00–07:00), late riser breakfast (10:00–11:00), late dinner (22:00–23:30) and midnight snacks (23:30–01:30) are offered as a buffet.
- Ice cream is available from 12:30–17:00, waffles and crepes are included from 11:00–17:00, snacks at the pool bar and at the beach bar from 12:30–17:00. In the afternoon, coffee, tea & cakes are served at the pool bar as well as in the lobby bar (15:00–17:00).
- The resort has two á-la-carte restaurants serving international dishes (World Restaurant) or fish specialties (La Sepia Fish Restaurant), advance reservation is needed and additional charges apply.
- Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included within the opening hours of each bar and restaurant. The lobby bar is open 24 hours a day, after midnight local alcoholic beverages are available only at extra charges. Imported alcoholic beverages, special wines at the á-la-carte restaurants, drinks from the minibar and drinks in the nightclub are available for extra charges.
- Guests also have access to a Shisha Corner (18:00–00:00; additional charges apply).
Please note that the stated opening times may change at short notice depending on the weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.