An entertainment destination unlike any other, Atlantis The Palm Dubai is beyond anything you’ve ever imagined. With experiences across stays, dining, entertainment, attractions and wellness, we bring the extraordinary to every holiday and experience.
Our Rooms and Suites offer the perfect balance of comfort, luxury and mesmerising views of Palm Island or the Arabian Sea. For a once-in-a-lifetime holiday, stay in an iconic Signature Suite that will take your breath away.
Slide down the world’s largest waterpark, meet our friendly dolphins and playful sea lions, explore Dubai’s favourite aquarium or thrilling watersports. There’s so much to do at Atlantis Aquaventure.
Atlantis, The Palm brings together some of the most famous celebrity chef and Michelin-Star restaurants, lavish international buffets and experiential dining.
Feel the rush at our vibrant entertainment spots where the fun never ends! Check out our trendy bars and beach clubs or head over to Wavehouse for bowling, arcades, live music and great food.
Ignite your inner flame in a truly different holistic spa designed to cleanse your body, clear your mind, lift your emotions and stir your spirit. AWAKEN invites you to recharge yourself with energy therapies and curated treatments.
The Zone for teens (13-17 years old) and the Atlantis Explorers Club (4–12 years old) will love spending time at the Atlantis Kids Club, where they can play, create and explore with fun activities.
ATLANTIS THE PALM DUBAI: We have a great selection of Dubai & UAE Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
Atlantis The Palm Dubai is not just your typical five-star hotel, it is a fully integrated entertainment resort serving up family paradise. The main feature is the 42 acre water park, where slides glide through shark tanks to the largest open air marine habitat in the Middle East. With a total of 19 restaurants situated onsite, there’s something to suit all occasions and tastes. A visit to the sublime spa spanning over two floors is a must – where guests are invited to indulge in a variety of heavenly treatments.
Atlantis The Palm – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel June & September dates for the best prices.
Atlantis The Palm has been voted the Middle East’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards for over 10 years running! Atlantis The Palm is a 5-star property on the man-made Palm Jumeirah island. It has been voted the ‘Middle East’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards’ every year from 2010.
Going Luxury Special Offer What’s Included:
- Return flights
- 5-nights Atlantis The Palm
- Upgrade to Ocean King Room
- Upgrade to half-board
- Private resort transfers
- Access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- 29 restaurants, bars and lounges brought to you by world renowned chefs
- Awaken your senses at ShuiQi Spa & Fitness
- Atlantis Kids’ Club for children aged 3 to 12 and The Zone for teens
- New family area Wavehouse with a four lane bowling alley, Wave Rider surf-machine, outdoor terrace and restaurant
Upgrade to an Imperial Club Room for a bit of extra luxury:
- Exclusive access to the new Imperial Club Lounge
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, all day snacks, afternoon tea and pre-dinner cocktails and canapés
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Exclusive access to the Imperial Club Beach
- Daily complimentary morning and afternoon sessions at Atlantis Kids Club
Imperial Club Rooms are three categories higher than a standard room and have been recently refurbished. Imperial Club Room guests get benefits including airport transfers, a dedicated lounge for check-in, access to Imperial Club lounges with daily afternoon tea and evening drinks, and use of spa facilities in the ShuiQui Spa. There’s also a private beach for Imperial Club guests.
Travel September dates for the best prices with lots of other dates available from small supplements.
Guests get access to the 42-acre Aquaventure Waterpark, which boasts a 9-storey waterslide, as well as the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which houses 65,000 marine animals. Wavehouse, a brand-new dining and entertainment venue, includes a Wave Rider machine, an interactive bowling alley and live entertainment.
There’s a choice of white-sand beaches, an ESPA spa, and 16 restaurants, bars and lounges. The half-board programme includes breakfast at Kaleidoscope or Saffron, and dinner at a choice of 10 outlets: Kaleidoscope, Saffron, Nasimi Beach, Ayamna, The Shore, The Edge, TBJ The Burger Joint, Asia Republic, Shawafel and Plato’s.
This iconic building provides stunning sea views. It offers a water park, spa, aquarium and choice of restaurants, making it popular with families.
A fantastic mirage of soaring arches rising dramatically out of the Arabian Gulf, Atlantis The Palm is an iconic destination resort located on The Palm.
Opened in 2008 and being awarded ‘Middle East’s Leading Resort’ for six consecutive years at the World Travel Awards, this fabulous resort transports guests into a dazzling world of water parks, vibrant marine habitat and a seemingly endless stretch of perfect sand. Atlantis is the majestic focal point of The Palm, a man-made island that has captured the worlds imagination with its sheer scale and ingenuity.
There are 1,539 spacious guest rooms, including 166 suites. They are all designed with Oceanic and Arabic influences and have stunning views of the Arabian Gulf or The Palm itself. Imperial Club Rooms are three categories higher than a standard room. Imperial Club Room guests get benefits including airport transfers, a dedicated lounge for check-in, access to Imperial Club lounges with daily afternoon tea and evening drinks, and use of spa facilities in the ShuiQui Spa.
It’s a resort that offers great added value while indulging your senses. Guests have unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark, the number one water park in the Middle East and Europe, as well as The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a spectacular home to 65,000 marine animals. The 40-metre-high The Tower of Poseidon is bursting with adrenaline pumping, world record breaking new rides from September 2013. There’s also preferential rates for Dolphin Encounters for hotel guests.
There’s an amazing variety of dining, including world-renowned Nobu and Ronda Locatelli. There’s also a chic N’Dulge Nightclub which is fast building a reputation as the place to be and be seen. Other amenities include an impressive collection of luxury boutiques as well as a spa and fitness centre.
The ShuiQi Spa offers luxurious tranquillity in serene water surroundings. Set over two floors, it offers a range of treatments, therapies and bathing options to relax during your stay. Pools and 27 treatment rooms provide a great selection.
With such amazing facilities the resort is a big hit with families and couples. As demand is high for the Dolphin Encounter and some of the restaurants, it’s best to book these attractions ahead of your arrival.
Celebrating over 10 years of Atlantis The Palm! This flagship property opened in September 2008 and spans a massive 46 hectares, with 17 hectares of water park alone.
Atlantis also features exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy, and a collection of world-renowned and award-winning restaurants.
From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in a dazzling world of imagination, pleasure and luxury. The Atlantis beach resort is an aquatic wonderland by the sea offering relaxation and thrills for couples and families alike.
From the hotel architecture to the award-winning restaurants and must-visit aquatic attractions.
Don’t leave us without getting a quote or some help finding your next holiday. Whether you want a full package holiday or just the hotel, it’s so easy to get in touch with our friendly experts via email, live chat or phone, we are always here for you. This includes after you book. We don’t hide, in fact, we love to hear from our customers and make it easy to get in touch. You can’t say that about many companies these days. Bear in mind too, that we are a company that guarantees a refund if your holiday is cancelled due to government advice. Not many travel companies can say this, just search it up online to read the stories. We are ABTA & ATOL bonded & regulated, which means that we are financially safe and governed by a body. This is be becoming a rarity too, as other travel companies are leaving ABTA, seemingly so they can ignore their responsibilities. Again, search it up if you want to read more. So… what are you waiting for? We are the perfect travel company to book with! Get in touch and let us take care of everything for you.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Let the adrenaline pumping with record breaking rides and slides, get up close and personal with sharks and rays or kick back and relax on 700 metres of pristine private beach or in the new exclusive reserved seating areas. Come and get your thrills, spills and divine relaxation at the best water park in Dubai, Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Discover a spa in Dubai that offers exquisite service and unparalleled relaxation. ShuiQi Spa will enlighten your senses and your soul.
- Fitness Centre
- Keeping up with your fitness regime during your holiday is simple at ShuiQi Fitness. Discover a state-of-the-art fitness centre that is the only one of its kind in Dubai.
- Kids Club
- Welcome to the ultimate haven for children. Kids Club provides the best entertainment for your children in Dubai, and is fully supervised with daily programmes.
- Beaches & Pools
- With over 1.4 kilometres of pristine beaches and two stunning swimming pools, Atlantis, The Palm is the perfect beach resort in Dubai.
- ATLANTIS THE PALM DUBAI FACILITIES REVIEW:
- Atlantis The Palm is a 5-star property on the man-made Palm Jumeirah island. It has been voted the Middle East’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards every year from 2010-2019.
- Guests get access to the 42-acre Aquaventure Waterpark, which boasts a 9-storey waterslide, as well as the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which houses 65,000 marine animals. Wavehouse, a brand-new dining and entertainment venue, includes a Wave Rider machine, an interactive bowling alley and live entertainment.
- There’s a choice of white-sand beaches, an ESPA spa, and 16 restaurants (available at a supplement), bars and lounges. The half-board programme includes breakfast at Kaleidoscope or Saffron, and dinner at a choice of nine outlets: Kaleidoscope, Saffron, Ayamna, The Shore, The Edge, TBJ The Burger Joint, Asia Republic, Shawafel and Plato’s.
- Choose from 16 fine-dining options including Yuan, which serves traditional Chinese Szechuan cuisine in a modern setting. The award-winning Nobu restaurant serves contemporary Japanese cuisine with Arabian influences. Bread Street Kitchen & Bar offers signature British menu and delightful beverages from Gordon Ramsay.
- Guests can enjoy stunning views of The Palm and Dubai skyline while savouring the tastes of authentic Lebanese cuisine along with delicious beverages and shisha at Levantine Bar And Terrace.
23 themed bars onsite.