Following the award-winning Domes of Elounda, we felt that it’s time to take the next step and continue our innovative hospitality services in one of Greece’s most beautiful and vibrant destinations, Chania, with the Domes Noruz Chania, Autograph Collection.
Deriving its name from an ancestral festivity which marks the first day of spring and the renewal of nature, Domes Noruz embraces novelty and innovation. Its name signifies our focus on anything contemporary and a solid commitment to original experiences.
DOMES NORUZ CHANIA, AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Domes Noruz, is an adults-only progressive resort concept that mixes unique urban elements, wants to reinvent this stunning city. We embrace the past and the present of Chania and add current hospitality trends into the mix in order to make you see this wonderful city differently.
Only the very best, award winning properties will feature here. It is not a pre-requisite for these hotels to be expensive but there will be no expense spared.
Domes Noruz Chania, Autograph Collection
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- With design inspired by traditional local embroidery and fabrics, this calming space is dominated by light blue colour. Intentionally sub-lit, with diffused, indirect lighting to sustain a sense of relaxation, it offers the latest in natural massage and experiences, while using organic herbs from the island. The pool area and the juice bar nearby are just two of the highlights that await you.
- Fitness Room
- Don’t want to miss your training day? Our specialized gym room offers you top of the line equipment and the option to hire a personal trainer in order to continue your fitness regime anytime you wish.
- A dynamic, modern all day restaurant and bar with different deli corners during breakfast, such as a bakery display and a vitality bar. This vibrant space puts an emphasis on local produce and organic ingredients, while adding an international flair to beloved Cretan recipes.
- The Raw Bar
- Stylish and slightly more upbeat, it serves a mix of fresh, sushi in a contemporary setting. A fine selection of local wine will be combined with international high quality brands of champagne and a wide range of cocktails from George Dendrakis, our mixologist.
- The N Bar
- Situated in the impressive double-height lobby building with arched ceilings, the N Bar is the first stop for all guests to relax after their trip and a great way to get accustomed to the intricate design approach of the hotel. Your place to unwind!