We have a great selection of The Americas & Canada Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
This trip is one of our ‘Bucket List Tours’ which we have carefully compiled. These are our top suggestions for an unforgettable trip of a lifetime. Flexible tours, durations and dates that can be tailored to your specific needs. Looking for a trip of a lifetime? We have access to a plethora of worldwide destinations, some not even listed on our site yet, with escorted tours and excursions included. Get in touch with our experts with your requirements and let them tailor your perfect holiday of a lifetime.
The epitome of quality, romance and elegance on the Las Vegas Strip, The Bellagio offers luxurious rooms, gourmet restaurants and upscale shopping along with a healthy dose of cultural enlightenment.
The Bellagio has some of the best free attractions in town. There’s a reason you’ve seen the Fountains of Bellagio in TV shows, commercials and movies like “Ocean’s Eleven.” They’re awesome. Every 15 minutes to half hour, the fountains dance in carefully choreographed patterns to music including everything from Broadway tunes to tracks from Tiësto.
BELLAGIO LAS VEGAS – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The centrepiece of Bellagio, located just off the main lobby, is the Conservatory. This is one garden you’ll be glad you don’t have to water. It takes a staff of more than 100 to take care of the thousands of potted flowers, trees and plants that make up the beautiful displays that change five times a year.
Chocoholics, three words for you: Jean Philippe Pâtisserie. World Pastry Champion Jean-Philippe Maury serves up beautiful pastries, creamy gelato and more chocolate candy and truffles than you’ve ever dreamed possible in his shop at Bellagio. But the main attraction here is the world’s largest chocolate fountain. Yep, it’s certified by Guinness World Records.
Inspired by the village of Bellagio next to Lake Como, Italian style flows throughout this hotel. Sleek décor, beautiful Italian furniture and sumptuous fabrics adorn every room or suite. While elegant touches and treasured antiques bring to life the Old Italian feel of the Bellagio.
When you fancy a break from playing chips in the impressive casino, replenish in the spa. Choose from a rejuvenating range of treatments, facials and massages and immerse yourself in award-winning relaxation. Try the wonderful Deep Coconut Surrender massage, to pamper and hydrate your body.
With a variety of eateries, you will be spoilt for choice when dining at the Bellagio. From award-winning restaurants, to Michelin-star menus, there is a tantalising choice of international bites. Dine at the colourful AAA Diamond, Le Cirque, for French food with a twist – be sure to browse the truffle menu. Or try delicious and innovative American cuisine, including lobster tacos, at the Fix Restaurant and Bar.
Enjoy an evening of spectacular entertainment at the Bellagio’s theatre. Book tickets for the enchanting ‘O’ by Cirque du Soleil, with its show-stopping aquatic theme. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor nightlife at the Hyde, with sensational views of the fountains. Or party at deluxe club, The Bank, for high-energy and exclusivity. Make a move to the Lily Bar and Lounge for the lavish aesthetics, cool vibe and handcrafted cocktails.
Kick back with a choice of five pools and plenty of chill out cabanas. Enjoy a poolside massage or take breakfast by the glistening waters in the morning. Make the most of the pool bar and the ravishing views around you. A walk around the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a must – see the blooms change for the seasons in this magical part of the hotel.
Should I book a package holiday? Booking your holiday as a package (flights and hotel together, at the same time, with the same company) does give you added protection by law so that is our preferred method of booking your holiday. If you do prefer to source the flights yourself then we are happy to provide the amazing rates, upgrades and offers that we get for the hotels we deal with. If you do need to make any amendments to your hotel booking due to your flights changing, then we will always do our best to accommodate your needs and this can usually be done with the minimum of fuss. It will just be subject to room availability and any new costs (eg new dates may be more expensive, it may be cheaper). Our experts are always on hand to help guide you with advice and do all the work for you behind the scenes.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Each season, the enormously talented horticulturalists and designers who make up the Bellagio Conservatory team transform this 14,000-square-foot floral playground into a showcase of the distinctive sights and colors of spring, summer, fall and winter—along with a special display for Chinese New Year.
- When the seasons turn and the displays rotate, 90 percent of the trees, flowers and plants in the conservatory are recycled, to further celebrate our commitment to the earth.
- Fountains Of Bellagio
- There is nothing like seeing them in person. The Fountains of Bellagio were destined to romance your senses. Take in a spectacular show of thoughtfully interwoven water, music and light designed to mesmerize its admirers. It is the most ambitious, choreographically complex water feature ever conceived and it’s absolutely free for any visitor to enjoy.
- Step back, or find a comfortable perch to sit, and watch the dynamic performance set against the backdrop of the Las Vegas lavender sky. Each performance is unique in expression and interpretation so no matter how many times you have seen the Fountains, they always have more in store to wow you with. Fall in love with this unprecedented aquatic accomplishment as you enjoy an enchanting concert of opera, classical, Broadway and pop tunes.
- Pools & Courtyards
- Treat yourself to the romantic lure of a Mediterranean-infused al fresco poolside experience – unquestionably Las Vegas’ most inviting pool area. Take a relaxing dip in refreshing azure waters.
- Five definitive pool courtyard settings are yours for the taking. Spas, an exquisite garden vista café, private cabanas, and poolside massage treatments are also available to complete this outdoor oasis.
- Must be 14 years of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian of at least 18 years.
- Spa, Salon & Fitness
- Bellagio offers an award-winning beauty oasis with the singular goal of pampering you. Our Las Vegas spa & salon services will restore, revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments in a luxurious 65,000-square-foot setting.
- The Fitness Center is where state-of-the-art facilities converge with personal service. You’ll find the latest equipment along with experts who will assess your long-term goals to help you implement an exercise regime tailored to you. Plus, there is a wide spectrum of classes to get your heart pumping. From running and cycling to stretching and strength training to power yoga and Pilates, you’re sure to find your favorite way to break a sweat.
- Dining devotees will not only be pleased with Bellagio’s first-rate dining options — they will be absolutely dazzled. From the AAA Five-Diamond Award-winning fare of both Le Cirque and Picasso (Bellagio is the only North American resort to house two Five Diamond award-winning restaurants under one roof) to the Mediterranean-American delights of Todd English’s Olives, the only dining problem you’ll find at Bellagio is how to choose amongst the amazing selection.
- Celebrated chef Julian Serrano’s restaurant Lago has a dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Fountains of Bellagio and features creative small plates and a sophisticated mixology program. Casual eats are also available at Café Bellagio, Noodles and The Buffet. And guests can enjoy sweet treats at Café Gelato and the Palio Café.
- Nightlife is a notch above the rest with the elevated service and unique surroundings at The Bank and Hyde Bellagio, an indoor/outdoor venue that overlooks the Fountains of Bellagio.
- Lily Bar & Lounge is a sleek retreat that boasts lavish décor and signature cocktails as part of a more intimate nighttime experience. Some other great bars to check out include the Petrossian Bar near the lobby and the Starting Gate bar by the sprawling race and sports book.