If there’s one thing our guests all want when they come here on holiday, it is to relax…to get away from the stresses and strains of their everyday lives. For this reason, the Carlos V hotel offers spacious, luxurious double and executive rooms that come complete with every imaginable modern comfort.
Carlos V Hotel – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
179 guest rooms, all with private bath or shower, wall-mounted hair-dryer, air conditioning, balcony, satellite TV, mini-bar and private telephone. 1 Presidential Suite (150 m2), 3 Suites (75 m2), 7 Deluxe Rooms (45 m2), 40 Executive Rooms (26-28 m2), 10 Comfort Rooms (22-26 m2) and 118 Standard Rooms (18-22 m2).
Certain rooms have magnificent views directly out to sea. The tastefully decorated guest rooms are complemented by some ultra-modern suites, while the landscaping provides the perfect backdrop against which to enjoy the international cuisine painstakingly prepared by the chef de rang.
This luxurious 5-star hotel offers some of the very best accommodation available on the north-west coast of Sardinia.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Carlos V Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- April dates from £499pp
- May dates from £499pp
- June dates from £599pp
- July dates from £649pp
- August dates from £699pp
- September dates from £749pp
- October dates from £499pp
Other durations available, please use our live chat service or call our friendly travel advisors for more details and to book.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Take a refreshing dip in the wonderful sea-water swimming pool. Children are guaranteed to enjoy themselves in the park and in the swimming pool.
- Total relaxation is easy to achieve in the massage centre of this magnificent hotel. The relaxation area of our hotel has been designed to enhance your stay in Alghero. Anti-stress, toning, relaxing and Oriental massages are all available at the Carlos V Hotel. We offer a great gym (Technogym) open every day from 9.00 to 23.00
- Another of the extraordinary features of the Carlos V is that it offers a range of entertainment options. During the day, you can go on pleasant excursions, play an exciting game of tennis or table tennis, or simply take a refreshing dip in the wonderful sea-water swimming pool. Children are guaranteed to enjoy themselves in the park and in the swimming pool.
- Italy is known and loved around the world for its delicious cuisine and world-beating wines. Dishes such as pizza, pasta and risotto have travelled the globe, but the real aromas and flavours of authentic Mediterranean cooking, based on time-honoured traditional recipes, are what you will experience here.
- The chefs at the Imperial Restaurant will offer you not only a wide spectrum of international dishes but also a plethora of unique local dishes to surprise and delight even the most exacting of palates, all prepared in the hotel’s kitchens using top-quality ingredients.
- The restaurant has been praised time and again by the leading Italian food and wine critics. With delicacies and traditional dishes, the kitchen at the Carlos V has what it takes to impress everyone.
- Fresh, genuine Mediterranean flavours are the order of the day at the Imperial Restaurant, which serves up simple yet refined dishes on both the à la carte and buffet menus.
Like any real 5-star hotel, guests can eat at any time of the day. To round off the evening in style, the exclusive piano bar is the perfect place to relax, on your own or with friends.