CASA LADICO BOUTIQUE HOTEL – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The building was constructed in mares stone, and is listed for its architectural features. Thanks to its exceptional location in one of the main streets in the centre of Mahón, with the city’s magnificent natural harbour a mere five-minute walk away, this stunning boutique hotel is the perfect choice for guests seeking peace and relaxation with all the charm of a small city.
Guests will also enjoy exploring the island, declared a Natural Biosphere Reserve by Unesco in 1993, and nominated to become a World Heritage Site as Minorca Talayotic for its exceptional prehistoric legacy.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7 Nts Casa Ladico Boutique
- Daily Breakfast
- Superior Room
- Free Wifi
- Atol Certificate
- May dates from £599pp
- June dates from £749pp
- July dates from £829pp
- August dates from £949pp
- September dates from £779pp
- October dates from £599pp
CASA LADICO BOUTIQUE HOTEL REVIEW
If you’re looking for a romantic small hotel in Mahon, look no further than Casa Ladico – Hotel Boutique.
Close to some of Mahon’s most popular landmarks, such as Iglesia Del Carmen (0.1 mi) and Portal de Sant Roc (0.2 mi), Casa Ladico – Hotel Boutique is a great destination for tourists.
Casa Ladico – Hotel Boutique offers guests an array of room amenities including a minibar and air conditioning, and getting online is possible, as free wifi is available.
The small hotel offers room service, to make your visit even more pleasant. The property also features a pool and breakfast.
Mahon has plenty of barbeque restaurants. So when you’re here, be sure to check out popular spots like El Grill, Yuka, and Braseria Rit Mo, which are serving up some great dishes.
During your visit, be sure to check out popular attractions like Mercat de Pescados (0.1 mi) and Iglesia de Santa María (0.2 mi), which are all within walking distance of the small hotel.
The staff at Casa Ladico – Hotel Boutique looks forward to serving you during your upcoming visit.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Tranqvil Spa Suite is a luxurious and exclusive space where guests can enjoy a steam sauna, an aromatic bathtub for 2, shower, chill out area and a double treatment room with dressing room. Indulge yourself with our treatments and relax in absolute privacy in this stunning ensuite spa within the historic centre of Mahón. Our suite spa can be booked for periods of one or more hours for one or two people. Located in our vaulted basement, reminiscent of the ancient Turkish baths.
- We serve breakfast from 8.00 to 11.00 focusing on guests thoroughly enjoying the peaceful setting either inside or under the pergola in the courtyard while they read their papers or simply plan the day ahead. Our staff are both attentive and friendly. We buy fresh local Minorcan produce based on the season and availability: cured hams and sausages, local cheese, fruit, pastries, typical ensaimadas, bread, eggs, oil, jams…all carefully and beautifully displayed for guests to view and choose. We also serve cooked a la carte dishes, and have a wide selection of coffee, teas and juices.
- Dinner is served between 19.30 and 22.00. In the summer our pergola and the porch area of the courtyard look magical in the evenings. For cooler periods we serve dinner in the cosy Café Ládico with its warm and welcoming open fire. Our menu offers Mediterranean. At lunchtime, we serve light dishes and snacks such as salads, tapas and cured meats…in addition to delicious pastries.
- Venecia Lounge
- Casa Ládico has a special and exclusive arrangement with Venecia Lounge, a small house perched on the end of a jetty right by the water on the north shore of Mahón Harbour, the largest natural harbour in the Mediterranean. Enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail or glass of wine or champagne while watching the spectacular sunset over the water in one of the coolest and most chilled out summer venues. Casa Ládico will organise your visit by water-taxi. Open from June to September from 18.00 to 23.00.