If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday in Tenerife, the Cleopatra Palace Hotel is the perfect choice. A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility.
CLEOPATRA PALACE HOTEL – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Whether you are looking for a luxury get-away with your partner or a tranquil family holiday the hotel offers something for everyone.
Its fabulous location right on one of the best beaches in Tenerife and opposite the Golden Mile shopping area, makes the Cleopatra Palace Hotel the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing ocean-front holiday.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7 Nts Cleopatra Palace
- Daily Breakfast (Other Boards Available)
- Free Wifi
- Atol Certificate
- January dates from £399pp
- February dates from £429pp
- March dates from £539pp
- April dates from £479pp
- May dates from £459pp
- June dates from £459pp
- July dates from £519pp
- August dates from £599pp
- September dates from £559pp
- October dates from £579pp
- November dates from £489pp
- December dates from £399pp
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- The resort offers four different swimming pools, of which the largest one is a circular pool measuring an impressive 1 000 m2. There are also sun loungers surrounding the sun-terrace and pool towel service is available for a deposit.
- The young ones can spend the days at the children’s club, Mare Kids Club which offers over 800 m2 of indoor space dedicated to fun activities. The facilities include children’s pools, puppet theatre, multi-game area and sports areas such as a mini-golf course and a football court.
- You can work out in the private, fully-equipped gym or on the tennis court. Relax in the spa and thalasso therapy centre located on the ground floor of the hotel where you’ll find a range of exquisite body and facial treatments.
At the resort you can choose between various restaurants and buffets, with local and international cuisine. There are also several bars and terraces. The restaurant La Palapa Beach Club is located right opposite the beach, where you can eat a la carte and enjoy delicious cocktails. You will also find the largest Hard Rock Cafe restaurant in Europe, where you can savour delicious hamburgers with special discounts for guests at the hotel.
Head to La Palapa Beach Club for sunsets, music and cocktails, or Sports Bar to watch some matches with a drink. Salon Imperial provides evening entertainment, a fully-stocked bar and small nightclub.