The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, in Paphos, Cyprus, occupies a superb location overlooking the golden sandy beaches and sparkling waters of Coral Bay.
Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Coral Beach Hotel & Resort “enjoys stunning views from its bougainvillaea-filled cliff-top location” (The Daily Telegraph) above a sandy beach, and has its own private fishing harbour.
Facilities include four swimming pools (one is indoor and heated, and one is for children), a gym, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a kids’ club, and an adults-only wing with a breakfast room and lounge. There are two buffet restaurants serving Cypriot and international dishes, two bars and a nightclub. Other dining options, including a fine-dining Italian restaurant and a rotisserie, are available at a supplement and require reservations.
Mountain View Rooms are decorated in a traditional Cypriot style with white walls and wooden floors. They feature a full-size bathtub and a shower, as well as a private balcony and a flat-screen TV.
The Akamas Peninsula National Park, a popular area for hiking and jeep safaris, is 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel. This “rugged natural wilderness” has “spectacular sea views” (Fodor’s) and is home to loggerhead sea turtles.
Offering spacious modern accommodation in a great location, this breath-taking resort is an ideal choice for those looking to enjoy a sophisticated break in the sun.
Adjacent to the Akamas peninsular, an area protected by UNESCO, the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort offers the perfect base for exploration, either by jeep or on horseback.
Perfectly seasoned all the year round, being the warmest in the winter and coolest in the summer, Paphos is the perfect destination in Cyprus for a vacation any time.
The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort in Paphos, Cyprus occupies a superb location overlooking the golden sandy beaches and sparkling waters of Coral Bay. Adjacent to the Akamas peninsular, an area protected by UNESCO, the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort offers the perfect base for exploration, either by jeep or on horseback. Perfectly seasoned all the year round, being the warmest in the winter and coolest in the summer, Paphos is the perfect destination in Cyprus for a vacation any time. Spoilt with unspoilt natural beauty and built on the aspects of traditional rustic architecture, the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort has warmth that makes everyone feel at home.To add further ease to its guests’ stay the hotel is offering an All Inclusive Option – the only 5-star resort in Paphos, Cyprus with this option.
Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Location
The Coral Beach Hotel and Resort is a stunning resort located right on the beachfront. The Coral Beach is 28km from Paphos International Airport.
Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Rooms
Rooms at the Coral Beach all feature a private bathroom, air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, telephone, safety deposit box, and a balcony or terrace.
Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Food & Drink
Choose from 8 restaurants serving a selection of international cuisine and 3 bars.
Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Sports & Entertainment
Guests can enjoy use of the hotel swimming pool, spa and fitness centre, sauna, Turkish bath, communal library, bicycle rental, kids playground, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property, and regular entertainment.
- Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Spa
- Esthisis, the Health & Beauty Spa of the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort. Esthisis is the Greek word for senses, meaning that at Esthisis all therapies and treatments aim to enhance your senses and feeling of well being.
- Allow our experts to nurture your needs and enliven your soul with emphasis on individual attention. Esthisis is proudly associated with Phytomer and Elemis, two well established and quality products, when combined with the expertise of the spa team, ensure an experience of total relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Pamper yourself with rejuvenating spa treatments and be spoilt with life’s small pleasures. Choose from a wide selection of treatments and therapies to suit your personal need or preference.
- Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Sports & Activities
- The hotel has 4 tennis courts, plus a court for squash. You can hire bikes, join aerobics classes, or sign up for a session in the arts and crafts centre – there’s everything from basket-making to silk painting.
- There’s hotel-run entertainment for kids and teens, plus there’s a 24-hour games room and a TV area showing kids’ films.
- Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Entertainment
- Live music and shows top the bill every night. A lot of the action happens in Odyssey bar and nightclub. This is also the venue for sports fans – high-profile matches are shown on the TVs here.
- The bar on the 5th floor is a nice spot for a cocktail with a sea view. If you fancy trying shisha, head for the deck by the harbour or the gazebo overlooking the well-tended gardens.
- Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Pool
- There’s a giant lagoon pool and you’ll also find an activity pool with 2 waterslides for adults and kids, and a separate kids’ pool.
- Inside, there’s a sanctuary-like pool. Other poolside touches include an adults-only whirlpool and a bar serving light lunches by day and, in the summer evenings, pizza and pasta.
- Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Restaurants
- Maintaining the Cypriot décor of the hotel, the Coral Restaurant is the main breakfast room of the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, offering unlimited choice of fresh fruit, hot and cold dishes to start the day.
- There are special theme nights featuring mouth-watering dishes from such places as Spain, Mexico and the Orient. There are also BBQ’s and Cyprus Nights with traditional folk dancing regularly taking place on the Coral Restaurant’s terrace. The Coral Restaurant is open daily for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Calypso Restaurant
- The Calypso offers a Table d’ Hôte menu with an International flare. During the summer months, rich buffets are served outside on the terrace overlooking the hotel’s bay.
- The lively atmosphere guarantees a superb evening of international and local specialties and live entertainment from our resident band.
- Experience the best of Italy in a romantic and elegant environment. The Romazzino at the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Specialising in nuova cucina.
- Guests may experience the culinary expertise of the Italian À La Carte. The Romazzino is open in the evenings only.
- Limani Taverna
- Situated by the hotel’s private harbour and natural sandy beach, this restaurant provides the perfect setting for a relaxed meal by the waterfront. The Limani Taverna is perhaps the most unique dining outlet in Paphos with the best value for money when choosing fresh fish.
- The interior of this stunning restaurant, which is right beside the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort’s own private amphitheatre, has been virtually carved out of the solid rock. There are extensive terraces and entertainment areas including the hotel’s quaint harbour, which makes it the perfect venue for theme parties and barbeques.
- Molos Restaurant offers fresh fish and seashells right from the sea. Open in the summer only and located outside near the harbour and fishing boats, it features the ideal Mediterranean setting for a great time.
- Armonia Restaurant
- This is an exquisite restaurant with complete natural daylight, complimented by an extensive terrace overlooking the sea and gardens.
- The Armonia restaurant is the perfect setting for a Gala Dinner, Banquet, Opening or Closing Ceremony. In keeping with the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort’s unique interior, this restaurant is decorated with an authentic, rustic feel. Another special feature is a beautiful Mediterranean style courtyard with water fountains. The Armonia Restaurant is ideal for groups to enjoy private dinners or cocktails, for both business and pleasure.
- Coral Beach Hotel & Resort Cyprus Bars
- Whether looking for a relaxing morning coffee while reading the paper, an afternoon drink with friends or an early or late lunch or dinner, the Dionyssos Bar of the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort offers it all.
- Situated five floors above sea level it offers beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea and Coral Bay. The Dionyssos Bar and its extensive terraces offers the best location in Cyprus to enjoy the superb Paphos sunsets.
- Odyssey Bar & Nightclub
- The Odyssey Bar & Nightclub offers a pleasant atmosphere for socializing, enjoying a drink with friends or dancing the night away.
- The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort organises frequent shows with great music here. Guests will find the Odyssey the perfect place to unwind and have a wonderful time. Furthermore, the Odyssey Bar is the venue for all sports fans as all high profile sporting events are shown live here.
- Poseidon Pool Bar
- Guests wishing to enjoy a light relaxing lunch and do not wish to wander far from the beach, sea or their sun lounger can choose the informal, buzzing environment of the Poseidon Pool Bar.
- The Poseidon Pool Bar of the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort is open for lunches during the summer months and is located steps away from the best sandy beach in Paphos, Coral Bay.
- Beach Bar
- Situated by the hotel’s sandy beach of Coral Bay, the Beach Bar provides a relaxing venue to escape the summer rays and enjoy a hot or cold beverage or a light lunch, complimented by the sound of the lapping sea.
- The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort does boast some of the best locations in Cyprus.
- Shisha Experience
- Guests staying at the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort can relax with a Shisha, always enjoyed al fresco. Served either on the Deck overlooking the resort’s pleasure harbour or under the exotic gazebo overlooking the lush gardens and the lagoon swimming pool.