The luxurious Corfu Holiday Palace is the only hotel with a direct view to the famous landmark of the island, Pontikonissi, and the monastery of Mary of Vlachernes.
CORFU HOLIDAY PALACE – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel April, May & October for the best prices.
Located on the southern peninsula of Corfu, you will find the beautiful five-star Corfu Holiday Palace. With stunning views of the famous Pontikonissi island the hotel is a great choice for anyone look to relax and unwind. In the hotel guests find multiple pools, a private beach and an on-site spa.
The resort covers an area of 45,000m2 square meters area and sits on a peninsular with pine trees, cypresses, eucalyptuses. Closeby a beautiful beach lapped by crystal clear waters. The hotel has a central, yet peaceful location with spectacular sea views from its front terraces. Nearby, the quaintly cobbled lanes of the old town are just a 5 minute walk along the esplanade.
The Corfu Holiday Palace operates a non-smoking policy inside the hotel premises.
The hotel boasts spectacular views out to sea and of the town below. Guests can even enjoy a direct view to the famous island of Pontikonissi and the impressive monastery of Mary of Vlachernes. Equally suited to romantic breaks or relaxing family holidays. This luxurious hotel is a top-class destination for a beach holiday.
Corfu Holiday Palace offers 263 guest rooms and suites, all furnished in light and airy Mediterranean-style décor. Five-star luxury is evident in the comfortable furnishings and elegant touches. Modern amenities include individually-controlled air-conditioning and heating systems, mini-fridge, direct dial telephone, satellite TV and private balconies or terraces. Additionally many of the rooms accompany with stunning ocean views.
‘James Bond Hotel’
Corfu Holiday Palace is an opulent five-star hotel that is used for the ‘casino scene’ in the James Bond film “For Your Eyes Only.” Additionally lots of other scenes were also filmed in Corfu including a famous one involving a yellow Citroen 2CV!
Experience the ultimate in indulgence with the Corfu Holiday Palace’s fantastic facilities. Take the elevator down to the private, white sandy beach, enjoy a dip in the large saltwater outdoor pool, and lounge on the sun terrace soaking up the sunshine with a good book and a cocktail. Sport-lovers will delight in the range of activities on offer, including private bowling alley, cycle hire, fitness centre, tennis and horse riding. Pampering takes place at the serene spa, where guests can unwind with a relaxing massage or sauna.
Guests at the Corfu Holiday Palace are treated to a range of dining options. The Eptanissa restaurants serves mouth-watering international and Mediterranean cuisine, while the Kukutsi bar-restaurant creates delicious sushi dishes. Cocktails are served at Ma Cocotte Cocktail bar-restaurant and there’s also the Brachera Beach Snack Bar and the Pool Terrace à la carte Restaurant and Bar.
Guest rooms and bungalows have a typically Mediterranean-style of decor. Light interiors with splashes of colour, drapes and fabrics to complement, comfortable furnishings also modern amenities for your convenience. Features also include a private furnished terrace or balcony with pleasing views. Included is individually-controlled air-conditioning & heating, a private bathroom with hair dryer, satellite TV, direct dial telephone and mini-fridge.
Local Tips: Corfu Holiday Palace is surrounded by scenic countryside, stunning beaches and historic Corfu Town – all just waiting to be explored.
Going Luxury Silver
This property has passed the Going Luxury Test and is certified ‘Silver’ – 4-5-star properties always with excellent customer reviews/feedback and an emphasis on providing good service with fantastic value for money.
Not quite what you are looking for? Why not try our other properties in Corfu.
- Sport & Recreation
- At the premises of the historic Corfu Holiday Palace hotel in Corfu you can have a wonderful time since they include tennis courts, bowling rooms and even ping-pong tables, and spend unforgettable nights with daily live music events, the main ingredients of which are good mood and dance, by the famous barman George!
- Our top tennis facilities are free for whomever wants to combine their vacation in Corfu with enjoying their favourite sport with their loved ones. If you are not familiar with the sport, you can attend classes prepared by the famous American tennis instructor Phil Naessens.
- For those who seek less intense exercise, the options of table tennis (ping-pong) and billiards are always available. You can also dive in one of the three pools of the Corfu Holiday Palace hotel, whereas a relaxing treatment and massages especially designed to meet your personal needs await you at the Health Club, where the staff and the beautician Anna Boufesi wish to carry you away in the wonder world of absolute relaxation and well-being.
- You also have the ability to borrow books from the library of the unique Corfu Holiday Palace hotel and indulge in them in your room or wherever you want.
- Brachera Beach Snack Bar & Restaurant
- Relax and enjoy the sun in the magical sandy beach of the unique hotel Corfu Holiday Palace in Corfu, sipping exotic cocktails at Brachera Beach Snack Bar.
- At Brachera Beach Bar & Restaurant, on the beach of the luxury Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel in Kanoni, Corfu, you can enjoy the view to the sea through the ropeway which reaches “Brachera”, the bar of our beach, and add to your day by the sea the delight of a coffee, a refreshing cocktail, snacks, a plate of various food bites for ouzo, the fantastic authentic Greek souvlaki, hamburgers, refreshing salads and frozen yoghurt right by the sea.
- Ma Cocotte Speciality Cafe Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
- Taste your refreshing cocktail in the Corfu Holiday Palace, Corfu, enjoying the unique view to the Ionian Sea and Pontikonissi.
- Next to Kukutsi Sushi Bar Restaurant of the Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel in Kanoni, Corfu, there is the “Ma Cocotte Specialty Cafe Cocktail Bar & Restaurant”, with a panoramic view to the landmark of Corfu, Pontikonissi and the Monastery of Mary of Vlachernes, offering a wide variety of beverages, snacks and wonderful pastries.
- Pool Terrace A La Carte Restaurant & Bar
- Inspired, tasteful suggestions for food & coffee next to the Corfu Holiday Palace Pool in Corfu. The Pool Terrace à la carte Restaurant & Bar of the historic Corfu Holiday Palace hotel is found next to the beautiful outdoor pool (with salt water and a kids’ pool) and constitutes a relaxation shelter inside the green and blue.
- Together with the sun, you can enjoy refreshing cocktails, different types of coffee, choice food bites accompanying ouzo, fresh juices, ice-creams, cocktails as well as delicious snacks and cool salads.
- Eptanissa Restaurant
- Enjoy a culinary trip in international and Mediterranean cuisine at the restaurant of the Corfu Holiday Palace hotel in Kanoni, Corfu.
- The “Eptanissa” restaurant is the main restaurant of the Corfu Holiday Palace hotel, where breakfast, dinner in the form of a buffet as well as an À la carte menu is served. Start your day with delicious, freshly-baked croissants, Danish pastries and a wide variety of cold and warm show cooking meals.
- Kukutsi Sushi Bar
- The only Sushi Bar in Corfu town, for the clients of Corfu Holiday Palace and not them alone! “An atmosphere from the Far East in the heart of Corfu”
- Kukutsi Sushi Bar made its appearance in the Corfiot culinary market in 2009. Kukutsi Sushi Bar’s kitchen is exclusively specialized in Sushi.
- Kefi Bar & Lounge
- Refined atmosphere , elegance and impeccable service are the key-words describing your nights in the Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel in Kanoni, Corfu.
- Kefi Bar & Lounge is the main bar of the Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel in Corfu featuring the famous barman George. In Kefi Bar & Lounge you can enjoy unique cocktails, long drinks, beers, refreshments and snacks while listening to live music by renowned pianists or theme nights with Latin – oriental dance shows and exotic Cuban music played by a DJ.