Domes Miramare, A Luxury Collection Resort, Corfu. Inspired by Corfu’s rich heritage, the brand new Domes Miramare takes elements from the past to create something uniquely contemporary. Offering an elegant, adults-only setting, it’s perfectly suited for globe travelers looking for authentic, meaningful experiences. Located in the island’s most prominent waterfront location, its majestic views and serenity are combined with modern Greek cuisine helmed by Michelin-starred chef Tassos Mantis and various tailored-made experiences that further highlight this extraordinary destination hotel.
DOMES MIRAMARE CORFU – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel April, May & October dates for the best prices and availability.
Being yourself is the ultimate luxury. Especially when you’re experiencing it in a serene, relaxed and elegant adults-only resort! Domes Miramare Corfu is the new, fascinating chapter in the story of one of modern Greece’s most iconic buildings, designed by Charalambos Sfaellos and once owned by the Onassis Family.
After the recent multi million pound renovation, Domes Miramare Corfu is true to the spirit of authentic hospitality and luxury experiences of the Domes Resorts family. It is an elegant seafront oasis with 113 bedrooms, suites and villas, for those who seek a luxurious getaway from the ordinary.
Featuring a highly sophisticated design, and an unbeatable seafront location, this is the perfect setting for a magical holiday!
Renovated with refined natural materials and decorated with contemporary art pieces, Domes Miramare Corfu is a legendary amalgamation of opulent style and design, set in an authentic Mediterranean landscape!
One of a trio of Domes Resorts luxury properties in Greece, Domes Miramare Corfu sits at the heart of Greece’s resurgent luxury hospitality landscape, further cementing the Ionian island’s long-standing appeal to sophisticated global travellers. The hotel will operate under the Domes Resorts brand from July 14th 2018 and will be converted to operate under The Luxury Collection brand from August 1st 2018.“The Miramare Hotel has a long history of welcoming the glitterati, and it’s heartening to see this icon reclaiming its rightful place as one of the Mediterranean’s newest and most luxurious resorts,” said Anthony Ingham, Global Brand Leader, The Luxury Collection. “The stunning, multi-million Euro transformation will ensure that this very special resort remains the definitive luxury destination for decades to come.” Originally designed by renowned architect Charalambos Sfaellos, Domes Miramare remains faithful to Sfaellos’ characteristic modernist style.
The adult-only resort (minimum age 16 years), offers 113 rooms, suites and villas that have been elegantly reimagined by Kristina Zanic Design Consultants to reflect the richness and colour of the surrounding landscape. Shades of cream and taupe are blended with accents of soft blue and green, alongside modern furnishings and natural materials in patterns inspired by the surrounding landscape. The spacious marble bathrooms with bespoke pastel-tiled washbasins offer a nod to ancient Greek mosaics.The resort’s collection of luxurious Pavilion Suites, enjoy beachfront locations with private pools and gardens.Ideal for larger groups or even families, the hotel is also home to an exclusive area available for private hire,which includes two expansive villas with pools, along with other amenities. Cherished artwork influenced by the island’s Venetian, French, British and Greek heritage adorns walls and public spaces, while Corfiot influences permeate throughout.
Culinary offerings at Domes Miramare Corfu are as tantalizing and authentically inspired as the property itself. Several distinctive spaces, both indoors and out, are custom-designed to encourage a seamless, 360° approach to dining and socialising. With Michelin-starred chef Tassos Mantis at the helm, the menu highlights the very best local and seasonal ingredients, with a contemporary twist to traditional Greek flavours.
To complement the food, an expert team of mixologists have skilfully created imaginative cocktails, all set to soulful sounds and jaw-dropping vistas from the achingly stylish rooftop bar.Set in shore-hugging grounds, and surrounded by acres of centuries-old olive groves, the resort is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. Guests can revitalise with beachfront yoga, motivate with personal training sessions among the lush grounds, or simply unwind with a relaxing wellness treatment. Several common and private sleek pools, set between the resort’s private stretch of coast and the main building, provide the perfect spot for lounging.
Like all Luxury Collection properties, Domes Miramare offers enriching and inspiring experiences, customcurated by the Concierge team to aid curious travellers in discovering the destination. Whether guests wish to immerse themselves in the UNESCO protected old town of Corfu, explore the island’s lush interior,or get up close to artisans at work, the possibilities are endless.
Domes Miramare, a Luxury Collection Resort, Corfu showcases the brand’s commitment to delivering authentic experiences in the most coveted destinations around the world. With more than 100 hotels in over 30 countries and territories, The Luxury Collection has solidified itself as the brand of choice for Global Explorers. Domes Miramare is located on Corfu’s eastern coast, just 17 km from Corfu Airport, and 15 minutes’ drive from Corfu Old Town. Corfu is rated as one of the top 5 global destinations for 2018. With three royal palaces and an ancient castle city, sightseeing could never be more fulfilling. Its UNESCO protected old town is an amazing living example of Venetian architecture and its winding alleys create a maze that’s just waiting to be explored! Here, enchanting traditional tavernas, progressive gourmet restaurants and modern bars can be found in abundance, make Corfu the ideal destination for foodies, explorers & experience collectors. Its 200km of coastline, evergreen landscapes, crystal blue seawater and sandy beaches, make it a true Greek gem!
This hotel is the latest addition to the Domes Resorts family, the luxury hotel group that owns and manages the famous Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection and Domes Noruz Chania, Autograph Collection in Crete. Domes Miramare is also a member of the ‘elite’ Marriott-Starwood brand, The Luxury Collection.
Adults-only, sophisticated and truly luxurious, the hotel was built as a trophy asset by the Onassis family in the late 60’s, hosting royalty and jet-setters from all over the world. Aristotle Onassis enjoyed fishing on its private beach, Jackie O’ was sunbathing under the Corfiot sun and the King of Greece was hosting his royal guests in the hotel’s legendary Blue Bar.
This beachfront hotel has recently undergone a multimillion pound total renovation. Spread along a vast waterfront, Domes Miramare Corfu is in a truly spiritual location. It is considered one of modern Greece’s iconic buildings and the updated interior design offers modern classic furnishings and natural material inspired by the Corfiot landscape. Domes Miramare Corfu is a serene, relaxed and elegant resort, which affords its guests the luxury to be themselves!
If you want to stay active, choose yoga classes by the beachfront in a grassy green olive garden, or personal training, followed by a relaxing massage or other wellness treatments in the resort’s spa suites. While foodies will enjoy the creations of the resort’s Michelin starred chef, drinks enthusiasts will revel in the legendary Blue Bar over the sounds of the piano. Be sure to sample the contemporary mixology creations of the team over stunning views and sushi bites at the Raw Bar! Here, the sounds of Corfiot Philharmonics turn into jazz and funk tunes and blend the musical legacy of Corfu with cosmopolitan vibes.
- Soma Spa
- There’s a place by the sea where personalised service is as exclusive as it gets, and not just as a mere parenthesis of wellness. Located in Miramare’s most private area, this lavish suite consists of two separate spaces -one for solo and one for couples’ treatments- along with a lounge for nail treatments. Just like every other service in Miramare, personalisation is a key aspect.
- From our professional staff’s attention to detail to the use of prestigious brands like Elemis and Codage Paris, it’s easy to identify that Soma Spa is the cornerstone of the resort’s overall wellness approach. An ultimate relaxation experience, a dazzling feature that completes in the most suitable way your stay at Miramare!
- Please note that Soma Spa is an appointment-only facility, whether you want to treat yourself or you want a guided tour of the suite’s facilities.
- Every great story has a catchy intro. Take Ulysses and Nausicaa for example, and how the waves of the Ionian sea brought him in Phaeacia, after drifting for quite some time.
- In present day Corfu, Miramare’s guests are having the privilege to be initiated in the Mediterranean and Corfiot cuisines by a Michelin-starred chef.
- Also, it will be hard to resist our live station for omelettes and eggs, along with our dairy section, with a wide selection of cheese varieties and types of milk -from cow and goat to buffalo and donkey!
- 1962 Gastronomy
- Sharing is an amazing experience. And we surely are happy to share with you Miramare’s main culinary concept: A menu that brings together the local and the international, provide you with both premium meat and vegetarian choices, and treats comfort food and mezedes the right way.
- Whether is lunch or dinner time, you will have the chance to enjoy a salade niçoise, but the freshness and irresistible character of a Greek salad will amaze you.
- A fine pasta dish might sound tempting, but a glass of wine, some Greek appetisers and a good company sounds amazing… Right?
- Raw Bar
- Stylish and ambient, Raw is a Sushi and Cocktail bar, run by a renowned progressive team that brings in the latest Asian fusion tastes and mixology trends.
- Right above the dining area, Raw offers a stunning sea view, best enjoyed with a selection of premium sushi -prepared in its open kitchen by our sushi chef- along with some fine champagne -or an exquisite cocktail by the acknowledged mixologists team of Vogatsikou 3.
- Right after 18:00, the threshold of fine taste awaits you. Don’t just stand there… Enter!
- Blue Bar
- There was a time, when the King of Greece was hosting his royal guests in a hotel’s bar. His love for the colour blue was equal to his love for that place, and that was the reason it was painted and decorated according to His Majesty’s preferences.
- That venue was a pole of attraction for other royalties as well, along with jet setters and well-known personalities, who have hosted their parties there. Sounds mythical, right?
- That time might seem like centuries ago, but Miramare proudly revives the myth of Blue Bar. In a bohemian cool setting with many collectables and a distinct essence of personal style, every drink enthusiast will have the chance to enjoy premium spirits over the sounds of the piano, while sitting at the counter or next to the fire place… Here’s to colourful summer nights!
- Verde Bar
- Somewhere between the main swimming pool and the beachfront, lies your refreshing haven.
- During the day’s hottest times -or not- the pool bar with its lounge ambience is the place to be when it comes to enjoy light snacks -such as sandwiches, salads, and finger food, freshly made fruit juices, and -of course- summer cocktail.