The Garden Of Eden Hotel Bulgaria features 7 outdoor swimming pools with childrens pools and sun-terraces furnished with loungers and umbrellas. There are 2 tennis courts, a childrens entertainment programme (high season), fitness and spa centre with indoor pool, sauna, Turkish bath, jacuzzi, hair and beauty salon.
GARDEN OF EDEN HOTEL BULGARIA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Wining and dining options on the complex includes 4 pool bars (including a pool patisserie), a bar, a nightclub (open twice a week) and 3 restaurants including seafood and Italian cuisines.
Guest services include 24-hour reception, currency exchange facility, laundry services, 24-hour room service, medical centre, business centre, Wifi internet access, car hire, underground parking, gift shop and a mini-market.
One of our best sellers in Bulgaria. This Garden Of Eden Hotel property is less than 1 minute walk from the amazing beach.
Dinevi Marina is 1km from the Garden Of Eden Hotel.
Free private parking is available on site.
The rooftop Vista Bar has beautiful panoramic views.
Free WIFI is available in most bars & rooms.
There are 3 different restaurants that serve international cuisine.
Garden of Eden Hotel also offers a 24-hour room service and a fitness centre, with spa, indoor pool and tennis courts, which guests can use at an additional charge.
Guests can benefit from additional services such as dry cleaning, a supermarket, organised excursions and car rental.
The Garden Of Eden Hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or balcony.
Located at the foot of the southern slopes of the Balkan mountain on the Black Sea coast, Sveti Vlas provides the perfect setting for a peaceful and relaxing summer getaway. The beautiful coastal town is home to about 3000 inhabitants and is situated just 5km north of Sunny Beach resort and 9km from Nessebar making it easy for guests to explore the nearby resorts and attractions that the popular resorts have to offer.
Sveti Vlas Beach has been awarded the prestigious EU Blue Flag.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7 Nts Garden of Eden Hotel
- Upgrade to Full-Board Basis
- Upgrade to Sea View Room
- Free Wifi
- ATOL Certificate
- May dates from £299pp
- June dates from £339pp
- July dates from £439pp
- August dates from £559pp
- September dates from £339pp
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- A variety of water sports, including water skiing and jet skis, guarantees you an unforgettable beach time. During the summer our animation team takes care of our guests and especially of the children with a special day-by-day programme of optional activities.
- Garden of Eden has four pool bars (including a pool patisserie) and our Vista Bar on the top of the complex has spectacular views to the seashore and the old city of Nessebar.
- Noah’s Night Bar opens its doors twice per week for music and dance. We also offer 24 hour room service, currency exchange office, medical centre, fitness and spa centre, beauty salon, dry cleaning and laundry, and a variety of shops including our supermarket to ensure that you can easily obtain all you need. Excursions or car hire can be arranged effortlessly at our Business Centre. Free wifi internet operates in most of our bars.
- Paradiso Restaurant
- Whether on our veranda al fresco overlooking our gardens and the sea, or inside our elegant dining room, you are guaranteed an exceptional meal at our international Paradiso Restaurant.
- Specialities of the house include Caesar Salad, Goose liver over a canape of caramelised apples and peaches flambe with Cumberland sauce, Turkey medallions in cognac sauce with stewed broccoli in butter and glazed carrots and Rib eye steak with home made potatoes, BBQ and “Cafe de Paris” sauce.
- With an extensive a la carte menu and an impressive international wine list, this will be an evening to savour and remember. We also offer breakfast and lunch or can serve you with a snack at the main pool. Special children’s menu available. Look out for our themed buffet evenings with live entertainments!
- Choose between views of the Roman swimming pool or the sunset over the sea at this informal, yet romantic restaurant. Superb pizzas, pasta and beautifully prepared secondo and contorni. Complete your experience of La Bella Italia with a glass of fine Italian wine. Do not forget the dolce!
- A welcoming and fun place to spend an evening. And you will surely want to return many times. We also offer food to take away.
- Fish Restaurant
- The ultimate seaside dining experience! Enjoy delicious seafood right on the beach. We offer beautifully prepared specialities of the house in a friendly and relaxed setting The menu varies daily according to what is freshly caught! Order something light “to go” and enjoy it while tanning at the beach. Open for lunch and dinner – please book a table in advance because we have a limited amount of tables and we are often busy.
- Vista Bar
- Enjoy the spectacular view from the top of the resort over Garden of Eden to the wide sea panorama and in the distance the historic old city of Nessebar. Close to the hotel lobby the Vista Bar is the perfect place to experience expertly-made cocktails and refreshing drinks, to meet friends or discuss business.
- Flower Bar
- With a full range of international and local spirits, fresh juices and soft drinks, draught and bottled beer, ice-cream and snacks, the Flower Bar is the perfect place to relax at any time of the day or evening. Enjoy your drink at the wet bar, right in the pool.
- Shelter Bar
- Have fun at the swimming pool and recharge yourself with a delicious snack in the daytime. Relax with an evening cocktail and watch the sunset in this casual bar of Garden of Eden.
- Art Cafe
- With cakes and ice-cream, coffee and hot chocolate, soft drinks and cocktails, the Art Café is just too tempting! There is something for all the family members, and when the children have finished you can sit and relax at your table, watching them play in the ArtHouse infinity pool. Now that they’re busy, perhaps you could manage another cake?