Situated just 200 metres from Playa de Amadores and offering breathtaking views over the ocean, the prestigious Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa is an ideal choice for a luxury holiday in Gran Canaria.
Don’t leave us without getting a quote or some help finding your next holiday. Whether you want a full package holiday or just the hotel, it’s so easy to get in touch with our friendly experts via email, live chat or phone, we are always here for you. This includes after you book. We don’t hide, in fact, we love to hear from our customers and make it easy to get in touch. You can’t say that about many companies these days. Bear in mind too, that we are a company that guarantees a refund if your holiday is cancelled due to government advice. Not many travel companies can say this, just search it up online to read the stories. We are ABTA & ATOL bonded & regulated, which means that we are financially safe and governed by a body. This is be becoming a rarity too, as other travel companies are leaving ABTA, seemingly so they can ignore their responsibilities. Again, search it up if you want to read more. So… what are you waiting for? We are the perfect travel company to book with! Get in touch and let us take care of everything for you.
Should I book a package holiday? Booking your holiday as a package (flights and hotel together, at the same time, with the same company) does give you added protection by law so that is our preferred method of booking your holiday. If you do prefer to source the flights yourself then we are happy to provide the amazing rates, upgrades and offers that we get for the hotels we deal with. If you do need to make any amendments to your hotel booking due to your flights changing, then we will always do our best to accommodate your needs and this can usually be done with the minimum of fuss. It will just be subject to room availability and any new costs (eg new dates may be more expensive, it may be cheaper). Our experts are always on hand to help guide you with advice and do all the work for you behind the scenes.
GLORIA PALACE ROYAL HOTEL & SPA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Guest rooms are well equipped with modern facilities to ensure a comfortable stay.
A spectacular infinity pool boasts unrivalled views over the sea and the à la carte Restaurante Kaia is the perfect place to spend an evening taking in the stunning panoramic vistas.
To keep everyone entertained, an array of facilities is on offer including a spa with a pool, whirlpool, steam bath and sauna, nearby golf courses and on-site sports facilities including table tennis, archery and darts.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa
- Upgrade to Half-Board Basis
- Sea View Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- January dates from £699pp
- February dates from £779pp
- March dates from £779pp
- April dates from £699pp
- May dates from £549pp
- June dates from £569pp
- July dates from £569pp
- August dates from £699pp
- September dates from £679pp
- October dates from £699pp
- November dates from £769pp
- December dates from £649pp
Gloria Palace Hotel Royal & Spa is a four-star superior establishment built in 2008 with natural stone, privileged views over Amadores beach, spectacular never-ending pool, exclusive rooms and executive suites. Its dedicated service, luxurious surroundings and breathtaking views makes it the most prestigious hotel in the area. Our goal is to provide our customers with a place to enjoy a calm, relaxing, caring and personalized service from our team of professionals. The extensive facilities are designed and decorated with exquisite taste, to convey a feeling of exclusivity and luxury to enjoy the deserved vacations. A hotel for all, from romantic getaways to business trips.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
Two swimming pools (one heated during winter) visually fading into the ocean, two swimming pools for the children, a spa center, (without charge once a day), two sunning terraces equipped with beach chairs, parasols and towels (free of charge, with deposit). Beauty centre and hairdresser, and Internet corner.The next golf course is only 2 km away.
- Kaia Restaurant
- Open to the general public, Kaia Restaurant stands out for the high quality of its cuisine and its impeccable service. It offers magnificent views of the beach of Playa de Amadores and it also has a terrace where to enjoy a pleasant evening both inside and outside. There is free parking as well for the comfort of our guests.
- Main Restaurant
- Design restaurant with large windows and stunning views of the sea. This buffet-style restaurant offers a large variety of natural dishes elaborated with show cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner (dress code: long trousers mandatory for gentlemen at dinner).
- Mirador Pool Bar
- The bar includes a terrace and is located by the pool, serving snacks and drinks from 10.30am to 6.00pm.
- Paraiso Snack Bar
- Next to the main pool, it also has a large terrace. Perfect to enjoy a drink or a snack. At midday, it offers a gourmet menu. Open from 10.00am to 6.00pm.
- Lounge Bar
- With live music and dancing 3 times a week and international entertainment shows 6 times a week. It also includes a terrace. Open from 6.00pm to 1.00am.
- Lobby Bar
- Located at the hotel entrance, next to reception, it serves drinks from 7.00pm to 1.00am.