Gold By Marina is a light and modern hotel offers guests all that they need for a stylish getaway to Gran Canaria, with a 2 swimming pools and sun terrace, wireless internet access and a rooftop terrace offering remarkable views over the surrounding area.
GOLD BY MARINA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Guests can also enjoy a convenient meal at the poolside restaurant and all rooms come with a kitchenette and air-conditioning as standard.
The hotel is ideally situated just a short walk from the beach and the resort centre, in a peaceful location away from the bustle of the resort proper yet close enough to be comfortable.
Playa del Ingles is best known for its fabulous national park – the Dunas de Maspalomas nut also features a wide range of eateries, nightclubs and breach spots.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Gold By Marina Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- January dates from £499pp
- February dates from £549pp
- March dates from £529pp
- April dates from £629pp
- May dates from £529pp
- June dates from £569pp
- July dates from £629pp
- August dates from £699pp
- September dates from £559pp
- October dates from £549pp
- November dates from £529pp
- December dates from £499pp
Adults only Hotel in the city centre of Playa del Ingles. The hotel is only 100m from the sandy beach of Maspalomas and next to shopping centres, bars and restaurants.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
The two large pool areas are very much the focal point of the hotel. One has cushioned sun beds and the other, two-in-one loungers for a little togetherness.
- Plus there’s a Jacuzzi too. You can spend the day on a raised sun terrace with fab views up above the pool areas; you definitely need your Hollywood sunglasses on this holiday.
- The nearby beach hosts a huge variety of water sports for a bit of action.
- Breakfast is served at the pool bar-come-restaurant, which continues to offer drinks and snacks throughout the day.
- There’s a kitchenette tucked away in every room, so it’s easy to self-cater. Must-haves like cooking rings, a fridge and a microwave are on hand.