Package & hotel only prices
We don't have any deals for this hotel on our website at the moment, so either give us a call or use the search form below to search for something else.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- The Grand Hotel Spa opened in 2016. It offers a wide range of beauty and holistic treatments. This relaxing and inviting haven includes state of the art pedicure & manicure stations, couples’ treatment rooms, relaxation area, infrared sauna, and a luxurious treatment room which includes a jacuzzi and another infrared sauna.
- The comprehensive spa treatments list includes body massages, facials, waxing, scrubs, wraps, and makeup application. Spa access is by appointment only.
- Il Migiarro
- The Restaurant is renowned for its Mediterranean and Italian Cuisine. Patrons can either dine à la carte or choose from the daily menu. Buffet dinner is available once a week during the winter period and three times a week during the summer months. Reservation is recommended on Buffet nights.
- Mediterranean Breeze
- There is no debate about the best place to be at sundown! It is at the hotel’s rooftop restaurant. The spacious Mediterranean Breeze, scorched during the day, is pleasant in the evening. Here one has yet a different perspective of the stunning views enjoyed from the hotel.
- Bar & Terrace
- It offers cocktails, a wide selection of drinks, a fine selection of local wine and our popular gateaux. It is the perfect place to have a drink and relax, for both hotel guests and our local clientele. On selected nights, catch all the action and watch live sport on the 2 televisions in the bar.