We have a great selection of Caribbean & Mexico Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
Don’t leave us without getting a quote or some help finding your next holiday. Whether you want a full package holiday or just the hotel, it’s so easy to get in touch with our friendly experts via email, live chat or phone, we are always here for you. This includes after you book. We don’t hide, in fact, we love to hear from our customers and make it easy to get in touch. You can’t say that about many companies these days. Bear in mind too, that we are a company that guarantees a refund if your holiday is cancelled due to government advice. Not many travel companies can say this, just search it up online to read the stories. We are ABTA & ATOL bonded & regulated, which means that we are financially safe and governed by a body. This is becoming a rarity too, as other travel companies are leaving ABTA, seemingly so they can ignore their responsibilities. Again, search it up if you want to read more. So… what are you waiting for? We are the perfect travel company to book with! Get in touch and let us take care of everything for you.
Should I book a package holiday? Booking your holiday as a package (flights and hotel together, at the same time, with the same company) does give you added protection by law so that is our preferred method of booking your holiday. If you do prefer to source the flights yourself then we are happy to provide the amazing rates, upgrades and offers that we get for the hotels we deal with. If you do need to make any amendments to your hotel booking due to your flights changing, then we will always do our best to accommodate your needs and this can usually be done with the minimum of fuss. It will just be subject to room availability and any new costs (eg new dates may be more expensive, it may be cheaper). Our experts are always on hand to help guide you with advice and do all the work for you behind the scenes.
GRAND PALLADIUM COLONIAL RESORT & SPA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The Grand Palladium Colonial is a fantastic hotel located in Riviera Maya close to Tulum, Akumal, and Playa del Carmen.
The Hotel is perfect for families and couples alike with its fantastic setting directly on the white sands of Riviera Maya, the hotel offers an abundance of restaurants and bars to choose from including 24-hour all-inclusive and a full entertainment program and spa.
The Hotel is kid-friendly including a kid’s club and on-site water park, also within walking distance to the main pools, sporting centre, and mini-golf.
Guests can relax on nearly half a mile of pristine beach, or lounge with a cocktail at one of the many freshwater pools.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 metres of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Colonial are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- 24 Hour Reception
- Five buffet restaurants
- Nine à la carte restaurants including Seafood, Mexican, Italian, Japanese, Steakhouse and Thai
- Three lobby bars
- Cigar Bar
- Sports bar
- Piano bar with board games
- Theatre bar
- Six bars in restaurants
- Three pool bars
- Two swim-up bars
- Three beach bars
- Room service
- Three swimming pools
- Two relax pools
- Kids’ pool
- Kids’ splash park
- Outdoor whirlpools
- Sunloungers and parasols
- Pool/beach towels
- Catamaran sailing
- Snorkeling equipment
- Six tennis courts
- Gym (18+)
- Table tennis
- Hotel-run kids’ club (1-3yrs, 4-12yrs) and teens’ club (13-18yrs)
- Evening entertainment including live music
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness
- Spa treatments and beauty salon services
- Deep-sea fishing
- Currency exchange
- Tours and excursion
- La Hacienda
- Enjoy the convenience of a buffet without sacrificing quality and service at this restaurant. Perfectly located at the Grand Palladium Colonial, it’s always a convenient option for enjoying breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- El Gran Azul
- Located at the Grand Palladium Colonial and Grand Palladium Kantenah hotels, this restaurant offers food service with the primary attraction of outdoor dining. An outstanding place for group dinners, incentives, weddings or any event you’d like to hold at the hotel.
- La Laguna
- Located at the Grand Palladium White Sand, enjoy the outdoors while sampling your favourite delicacies.
- La Dalia
- Located at Grand Palladium White Sand, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can enjoy a wide variety of dishes, as well as a salad and dessert bar.
- Buffet restaurant with a wide variety of dishes and stations, all guests will find a culinary option to their liking.
- Bahia E Brasa
- Brazilian cuisine. One of the most successful restaurants in the entire complex, serving a wide variety of meat from Brazil
- Chang Thai
- Chang Thai, our newest restaurant in Riviera Maya, includes a beautiful terrace along with a buffet area that offers a wide variety of local Thai cuisine and flavors which is one of the most sophisticated from the Southeast Asian area.
- La Lola
- La Lola offers you a wide range of gastronomic choices; we combine traditional Spanish cuisine with the latest culinary trends, giving as a result a large selection of signature tapas and pinchos
- Located at a spectacular rocky spot bathed in the sea and fresh air, this lovely restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy the best fish and rice in one that you’ll never forget. *Reservation required.
- The Portofino Restaurant stands out not only for its amazing and traditional pasta dishes and pizza but also for its abundant aromas and flavours of the Mediterranean.
- For lovers of Japanese cuisine. À la carte restaurant with the most popular pieces from one of the most international types of cuisine: Japanese. The restaurant has a teppanyaki from which you’ll enjoy front-row seats to a true culinary show.
- Ribs & More
- This large American restaurant offers an incredible variety of meats, ribs, hamburgers and much more! A spectacular variety of wines to pair with the different flavours you’ll find in this restaurant where you can enjoy authentic American cuisine
- La Adelita
- How could you visit Mexico and not try their authentic northern-style burritos or Margarita shrimp? That’s why La Adelita, our à la carte Mexican restaurant, is a must during your vacation at our Riviera Maya
- El Dorado
- The resort’s à la carte steak house, a paradise for meat lovers. Only the best cuts, grilled and combined with the most flavourful and varied side dishes
- Swim Up Bars
- Take a dip in the main pool of the Colonial & Kantenah Hotel and swim your way to the Swim Up bar to try the variety of drinks and cocktails that our barman can make for you.
- Bar Las Olas
- The resort includes magnificent beach bars, the perfect place to enjoy an unforgettable experience overlooking the sea at the Riviera Maya.Make your way to the gorgeous beach in front of the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and let the soft white sand caress your feet while you enjoy a refreshing drink or a cold beer at our Las Olas Bar with snacks, what else could you ask for? Best of all, the Las Olas Bar offers music and delicious drinks 24 hours a day.
- Hemingway Bar
- Non-smoking. International “Premium” Beverages and selection of board games and books.
- La Jarra Bar
- “La Jarra” bar is located on the beach at the Kantenah Hotel, the perfect place to enjoy some sunshine, the sea breeze and the beautiful views over the Caribbean Sea.
- Xtra Time Sports Bar
- All the excitement and speed of sport come to life as never before in our new Sports Bar. Enjoy our snacks service, an extensive menu of beverages, table games and sporting events broadcast live on our large main screen. You will not be allowed to enter the Sports Bar if you are wet or you are not wearing shoes