Facing the sea in Playa de las Américas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel.
H10 CONQUISTADOR – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
You’ll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita è Bella and the specialised coffee shop Mike’s Coffee.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7 Nts H10 Conquistador
- Upgrade to Half Board
- Free Wifi
- Atol Certificate
- January dates from £549pp
- February dates from £549pp
- March dates from £549pp
- April dates from £639pp
- May dates from £549pp
- June dates from £629pp
- July dates from £669pp
- August dates from £669pp
- September dates from £659pp
- October dates from £599pp
- November dates from £549pp
- December dates from £549pp
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- At the Despacio Thalasso Centre you can enjoy our spa, a wide range of sea water treatments and other personalised treatments.
- Mini Club
- The hotel has a fully-equipped outdoor playground and children’s pool. It also offers an extensive range of entertaining activities for children aged 4 to 12, including water games, painting, crafts, board games and the Minidisco with our mascot Daisy (a minimum of 4 children is required).
- Teen Club
- The Teenclub features a Wii, PlayStation and movie projector.
- You’ll catch nightly entertainment, including professional shows and live music, by the pool area. In the lobby bar, soft music accompanies after-dinner cocktails, and there’s a disco bar open during the winter.
- There are two pools towards the seafront. The main one looks like a lagoon, and comes with a waterfall at one end. A central island, exclusively for those in Privilege rooms, is accessorised with canopy-covered daybeds.
- The smaller pool is set up for activities like water polo. Next to it, you’ll find a splash pool especially for children.
- Sakura Teppanyaki
- Taste the best dishes from oriental cuisine in our new Sakura Teppanyaki restaurant. Discover the delicious menu show-cooked on Teppan, the traditional Japonese griddles.
- Buffet restaurant with show cooking and outdoor terrace, located next to the hotel pools. Featuring a different themed station every evening where you can try the most exotic and original dishes from local and international cuisine. There is also an exclusive crêpe station.
- La Vita E Bella
- À la carte Italian restaurant offering the best selection of dishes created by our chef that fuse authentic Italian classics with touches of Mediterranean cuisine.
- À la carte restaurant with show cooking. Located next to the pool, it’s the ideal place to enjoy a drink or snack at any time of the day, without even having to leave the pool.
- Mike’s Coffee
- Speciality teas, coffees and home-made cakes, as well as a wide selection of smoothies and milkshakes to help you cool down in the heat.
- Drago Bar
- Located in the lobby, with live music in the evenings. It’s the ideal place for relaxing over a drink.