Located in the fishing village of Playa Blanca, in the south of Lanzarote, H10 Lanzarote Princess is well renowned on the island for its facilities and high quality services.
H10 LANZAROTE PRINCESS – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The H10 Lanzarote Princess has recently been fully refurbished, giving it a very modern design with a vintage touch, while new services have also been added. Building work was finished in time for the 2018 season.
Check out Sakura, our new oriental restaurant and pop into the new specialised coffee shop Mike’s Coffee.
Come and discover the Despacio Beauty Centre and, if you’re looking for the extra touch of exclusivity, we can offer you Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services.
H10 Lanzarote Princess has enjoyed a full refurbishment by H10 standards and combines a great pool scene with a central location. It’s a stylish pick, too, with sleek, contemporary décor.
The H10 Lanzarote Princess is a modern hotel that’s found an ideal location. It’s five minutes on foot from the beach, and just five more to bars and restaurants in the heart of Playa Blanca.
Travel winter sun dates (November through to March) for the best prices and upgrades. Including free upgrade to half-board basis with 7-night stays available from just £449pp including flights from various UK airports. Upgrades to all-inclusive board are available from £31pppn. Suite & Privilege Room upgrades also available.
- Return Flights
- 7 Nts H10 Lanzarote Princess
- Free Upgrade to Half Board (Other Boards Available)
- Free Wifi
- Atol Certificate
- January dates from £499pp
- February dates from £489pp
- March dates from £479pp
- April dates from £479pp
- May dates from £449pp
- June dates from £479pp
- July dates from £549pp
- August dates from £639pp
- September dates from £589pp
- October dates from £529pp
- November dates from £499pp
- December dates from £499pp
Give us a Chance to Work Our Magic! Don’t leave without getting a quote or some help finding your next perfect holiday. Whether you want a full package holiday or just the hotel, it’s so easy to get in touch with our friendly experts via email, live chat or phone, we are always here for you. This includes after you book. We don’t hide, in fact, we love to hear from our customers and make it easy to get in touch. You can’t say that about many companies these days. Bear in mind too, that we are a company that guarantees a refund if your holiday is cancelled due to government advice. Not many travel companies can say this, just search it up online to read the stories. We are ABTA & ATOL bonded & regulated, which means that we are financially safe and governed by a body. This is be becoming a rarity too, as other travel companies are leaving ABTA, seemingly so they can ignore their responsibilities. Again, search it up if you want to read more. So… what are you waiting for? We are the perfect travel company to book with! Get in touch and let us take care of everything for you.
- At our Hotels with a Spa, you’ll find moments of calm and wellbeing in the health and beauty centres. You can enjoy the spa area with dynamic water circuits that will help you to unwind, personalised treatments for relaxing body and mind and gyms where you can stay in shape and let all your cares fade away.
- Mini Club
- The hotel has an outdoor playground and children’s pool as well as a full programme of entertainment for children aged 4-12 years old, to keep them amused with water games, painting, crafts and the Minidisco with our friendly mascot Daisy.
- Teen Club
- The Teenclub gives teenagers a place to have fun with their favourite games besides making new friends. The activities available feature: PlayStation, Xbox, films and outdoor entertainment with board games, water games, etc.
- The lagoon-like outdoor pool is seriously big. Palms and evergreens dot the spacious terrace and children have their own pool, complete with a pirate ship and slide. It’s an easy 5-minute walk to Playa Dorada – a Blue Flag beach with a great line-up of watersports.
- Sports & Activities
- Activities tick off classics like tennis and water polo as well as Spanish lessons. There’s a minigolf course on hand, too. Children have a specially-designed activity list that crosses off Xbox tournaments, films and pool games.
- Buffet restaurant with show cooking and international cuisine fusion.
- À la carte restaurant specialising in Asian cuisine.
- La Choza
- À la carte dishes, snacks and sandwiches by the pool.
- Mike’s Coffee
- Speciality teas, coffees and home-made cakes.
- Vintage Bar
- Located in the lobby, with live music.
- Coco Loco Bar
- Located in the centre of the pool.