Take in breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf and the Hajjar Mountains as you tee off on the 18-hole championship golf course of Hilton Al Hamra Golf & Beach Resort.
HILTON AL HAMRA BEACH & GOLF RESORT – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel May, June & September for the best prices.
Nestled among beautiful gardens and situated between the Hajar Mountains and the Arabian Gulf, the Hilton Al Hamra is a haven of relaxation. Play a round of golf, dine somewhere new every night and relax in the shade of a parasol on the newly extended, white sandy 640 metre beach.
With 550 yards of private sandy beach, this award winning 5-star Ras Al Khaimah resort offers 2 swimming pools, landscaped gardens and on-site water-sports.
Each room includes a balcony. Air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort feature framed artwork, satellite TV and floor-to-ceiling windows. All rooms have a tiled en suite bathroom and 24-hour room service.
Dining options include Al Shamal all day dining restaurant, Le Chalet beachfront restaurant which offers light meals and seasonal a la carte specialties. Guests can also enjoy Scirocco Bar.
On-site leisure options include the Fitness by Hilton, Al Hamra Spa, where guests can indulge in relaxing and therapeutic treatments including massages, reflexology and hot stone treatments. A Peter Harradine-designed 18-hole championship golf course is just 100 yards away from the hotel.
Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort is located 49.1 miles from Dubai International Airport and 58.4 miles from downtown Dubai. Downtown Ras Al Khaimah is a 17.9 miles. Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort is situated between the Hajjar Mountains and Ras Al Khaimah’s seafront.
Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens, this impressive Ras Al Khaimah resort offers easy access to Al Hamra Marina, shopping malls and numerous leisure facilities and is just an hour’s drive from Dubai.
Ras Al Khaimah Holidays
A haven of year-round sunshine, the Emirate features pristine beaches, lush mangrove trees and terracotta dunes, as well as fertile, green oases and the dramatic, awe-inspiring vistas of the majestic Hajar mountains, including the UAE’s highest mountain peak – Jebel Jais – where temperatures are around 10 degrees lower than sea level.
There’s more than desert here, and the coastline of this Emirate provides opportunities to unwind on white-sand beaches or to plunge into the sea to paddle board or swim.
Elevated experiences can include activities at Jebel Jais, the tallest peak in the U.A.E. Often referred to as the Middle East’s nexus of adventure, activities here range from Jais Flight (the world’s longest zip line ride) to Jais Sky Tour, which involves six separate breathtaking zip lines covering a 3.1-mile distance.
If you rather stay a little closer to the ground, try Jais Sledder, which ranks as the longest toboggan ride in the region. Cultural activities include a visit to Suwaidi Pearls cultured pearl farm, and historic sites such as Al Jazeera Al Hamra and Dhayah Fort.
These locations are all on UNESCO’s tentative list of World Heritage sites. The Emirate is also home to a number of award-winning golfing options, including Al Hamra Golf Club, where play is backdropped by expansive views of the Arabian Gulf and Hajar mountain range.
We have a great selection of Dubai & UAE Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- The Spa at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort boasts an idyllic setting on the vast shores of Al Hamra. Step into this hotel spa and feel embraced by the aromatic scents inviting you to unwind and begin your spa journey. Select from a range of rejuvenating treatments, such as facials, massages and body wraps performed by our team of professional therapists with exclusive, organic spa products.
- Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort features stunning views of the Arabian Gulf and Hajjar Mountains that provide a backdrop for the 18-hole championship golf course at Al Hamra Golf Club. This world-class course offers a fun and challenging game to golfers of all levels.
- The Par-72 course by Peter Harradine was designed with five varying tee options on each hole. Enjoy the scenery as you play the course that wanders around four inter-connected lagoons that merge with the water of the Arabian Gulf.
- Al Hamra Golf Club uses zero pollution floodlights to offer golfers the ability to play into the night. Host a society or corporate event with the assistance of the club’s professional staff, which will ensure all aspects of your event are taken care of.
- Al Jazeera
- Experience Lebanese hospitality and authentic cuisine freshly and masterfully prepared by our Lebanese Chef. Have a unique dining pleasure while being entertained by a live oriental music and belly dancer. With its unique concept, fresh produce and sumptuous dishes, this restaurant is the most popular Lebanese restaurant in the resort and within the community. Al Jazeera features a large garden terrace where the warm Arabian nights are naturally savored.
- Al Shamal
- Inspired by the local Middle Eastern street markets, Al Shamal is just like the local souk, a sanctuary of food offerings from all over the world where everyone is certain to find something for their liking. From local dishes to specialties across all continents, Al Shamal offers a wealth of traditions and culture and invites guests to discover delicacies prepared in front of them in the show kitchen.
- Le Chalet
- A friendly beachfront restaurant located adjacent to the swimming pool terrace, offering light meals with seasonal a-la-carte specialties. Open for lunch, this Le Chalet is the place to soak up in the suns’ golden rays while you sip specialty coffee cooler, a refreshing cocktail or savor a variety of delicious light meals as you gaze over the beautiful beach views.
- Lobby Lounge
- Lobby Lounge is an authentic and warm welcoming place celebrating local roots, a secret oasis of freshness and simplicity. The menu offers a selection of specialty coffees as well as the local teas and Turkish coffee. The choice is vast and suits every need from relaxing to socializing. Open all day—the Lobby Lounge offers comfort with a sense of belonging. The space inspires local hospitality with pride and comfort. Lobby Lounge is a space of multi experience that is both welcoming and engaging.
- Scirocco, a modern public house, is inspired by the village pub style from Cornwall on the South West coast of England. The Modern Public House, a neighborhood bar and bistro, is the place to socialize for a drink, a light meal, a sporting event or a bit of evening fun.From the very first moment guests enter the space, they are welcomed by friendly staff and transported into a world of human warmth.
- Trader Vi’s Mai Tai Lounge
- Enter the Home of the Original Mai Tai® and indulge in a true tropical Polynesian experience in Ras Al Khaimah. Trader Vic’s Mai Tai Lounge is a spacious chill-out lounge and restaurant where friends can sink into comfy sofas and sip the perfect combination of exotic concoctions. Choose from the best selection of island style tidbits, ideal for sharing, and take in the spectacular views.