In the vicinity of the hotel´s own beach is situated the hotel Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa.
HILTON RAS AL KHAIMAH RESORT & SPA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel june & September for the best prices.
The 5-star beach hotel has 294 rooms. It is equipped with a 24h reception, a lobby with bar, an air conditioning, a mini market, various other shops as well as a money changing facility. For the meals, there is a snack bar. After an eventful day, you can relax in the evening at the hotel bar. For honeymooners, the hotel offers a particularly romantic location and views as well as special romantic dishes in the restaurant. For guests dependent on a wheelchair the accommodation provides a barrier-free access, a wheelchair accessible lift and a number of wheelchair accessible bathrooms. Medical service is available for a fee.
Dubai International Airport is 60 minutes away by car.
We have a great selection of Dubai & UAE Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
The Hilton Ras Al Khaimah sits on a private sandy beach just over an hour away from Dubai, delivering the utmost in service, accommodation and amenities. With a spectacular private bay on the north tip of the Arabian Peninsula, you’ll be overlooking the stunning, sandy beach and calm clear waters that are ideal for a splash about in. Perhaps you’ll just grab a towel and relax by the zero-entry pool, while the kids enjoy the waterslide at their own pool and complimentary access to their own club with fantastic indoor and outdoor play areas. And to round out the day, you’ll have a choice of restaurants to enjoy so no meal will be the same as the last. Perfect.
Guests can also take the complimentary shuttle to DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, just 30 minutes away, where extensive facilities include a kids’ club, watersports centre and 450-meter private beach at your further disposal.
Ras Al Khaimah Holidays
A haven of year-round sunshine, the Emirate features pristine beaches, lush mangrove trees and terracotta dunes, as well as fertile, green oases and the dramatic, awe-inspiring vistas of the majestic Hajar mountains, including the UAE’s highest mountain peak – Jebel Jais – where temperatures are around 10 degrees lower than sea level.
There’s more than desert here, and the coastline of this Emirate provides opportunities to unwind on white-sand beaches or to plunge into the sea to paddle board or swim.
Elevated experiences can include activities at Jebel Jais, the tallest peak in the U.A.E. Often referred to as the Middle East’s nexus of adventure, activities here range from Jais Flight (the world’s longest zip line ride) to Jais Sky Tour, which involves six separate breathtaking zip lines covering a 3.1-mile distance.
If you rather stay a little closer to the ground, try Jais Sledder, which ranks as the longest toboggan ride in the region. Cultural activities include a visit to Suwaidi Pearls cultured pearl farm, and historic sites such as Al Jazeera Al Hamra and Dhayah Fort.
These locations are all on UNESCO’s tentative list of World Heritage sites. The Emirate is also home to a number of award-winning golfing options, including Al Hamra Golf Club, where play is backdropped by expansive views of the Arabian Gulf and Hajar mountain range.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa has 7 swimming pools including salt water pools. There is a 24-hour fitness centre with cardio vascular equipment, and a spa centre that offers a variety of treatments.
- Amenities at the hotel cater to work and recreation, with 24-hour facilities including Precor Fitness and a modern business centre. Grab a refreshing snack in Fresco Energy Bar, offering panoramic views, or the hotel spa, equipped with whirlpools, saunas and steam rooms.
- Guests staying in the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah can enjoy free access to the beach facilities at the DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island, a complimentary shuttle taking approx. 30 mins will be provided.
The resort features 11 international dining options ranging from International, Lebanese, Brazilian, and Italian. A pool bar, beach bar and SOL bar are also available.
- Fresco Energy Bar
- Juice bar with a difference, this buzzing venue serves up fresh and healthy refreshments, after an intensive gym workout, quench a thirst from a selection of exotic juices or simply grab a healthy bite to recharge.
- Lobby Lounge
- Located at the heart of Ras Al Khaimah, this centrally located venue is a great place to meet and greet. Choose from a wide range of coffee and tea specialities that perfectly complement the mouth-watering assortment of pastries, cakes, gourmet sandwiches and light snacks.
- Treetop Bar
- A rooftop oasis of serenity during the day that transforms into a popular bar with panoramic views at sunset. Indulge in amazing cocktails in this trendy outlet beneath an awe inspiring moonlit sky.
A pool bar, beach bar and SOL bar are also available.