The Hotel Palace Berlin is the perfect starting point for your business trip to the German capital as it lies in the heart of City West just a few stops from Berlin’s fairgrounds.
HOTEL PALACE BERLIN – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Attentive and discrete employees, a breakfast buffet rich in variety and comfortable, generous and functional rooms and suites make your stay at our business hotel a special experience.
With 17 modern meeting and event rooms on 2,600 square meters, our hotel is very popular with event planners.
All in all, the Hotel Palace Berlin offers 278 rooms and suites, including the Royal Suite on 240 square meters.
Berlin Christmas Markets
With over 70 Christmas markets on offer, Berlin oozes festive spirit by the boatload. Our handpicked hotels place you right in the heart of the action, so no matter what the city has in store, rest assured you won’t be missing out.
The hip German capital will be hosting Christmas markets across the city so you’re sure to find some cracking festive pressies.
Don’t miss Winter World on Potsdamer Platz in the city centre which will be transformed into a vast winter wonderland with Europe’s biggest toboggan run.
And its the perfect place to find authentic mulled wine and hearty bratwurst along with other seasonal treats at the Christmas Market at Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
- Return Flights
- 2 Nts Hotel Palace Berlin
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wifi
- Atol Certificate
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Gym & Spa
- In this Mediterranean atmosphere, our specially trained staff will help you find deep relaxation and fast regeneration from everyday business life, even if you have little time to spare. The Palace SPA features a swimming pool and a refreshing bubble bath. The two are connected and have a water temperature of 29°C. There is also a spacious sauna complex with a Finnish sauna, ladies’ sauna, tepidarium, ice cave, relaxation room and gym bar, plus other spa treatments such as massages and Ayurvedic therapies. The swimming pool, refreshing whirlpool bath and gym are free of charge for hotel guests. Massages are available between 4 to 9 p.m. and the sauna can be used for a separate fee.
- If, after a long day at work, you would rather exert yourself, you can make the most of our gym area with state-of-the-art equipment. Treadmills and cross trainers by Techno gym are supplemented by the Techno gym Kinesis power station, which makes 200 different exercises possible. Personal training such as personal training in the gym, running training or outdoor training is available for 120 Euro per person per hour. Please ask our SPA team for more information.
- Bon Dia
- ‘Bon dia’ is Catalan for ‘Good morning’ – and the morning gets off to a great start at the spacious breakfast restaurant at Hotel Palace Berlin in three different ways. There’s a wide choice at the buffet, the tea bar, or the live cooking unit where eggs, for example, are prepared à la minute. Whether you need a quick snack before your morning meeting or a substantial weekend breakfast, the sunlit ‘Bon Dia’ gets your day off to a relaxed start. A friendly, attentive service is a pleasant treat at this early hour.
- Beef 45
- Stylish, shining, golden: That is the way the restaurant beef 45 at Hotel Palace Berlin welcomes you after you have passed the beef walk. You love meat? Then you will love the beef 45, as it is the restaurant for Berlin’s meat lovers.
- In exclusive surroundings, you can fully concentrate on the essentials: Charolais, US Flanksteak of Black Angus and Simmental beef which are the basis of all offered dishes. Minimalism can only be found on the menu: It consists of a small number of starters and main courses as all ingredients are always fresh and of highest quality.
- We focus completely on premium meat which is cooked with the sous-vide method. The result is incomparable taste and an incredibly tender texture. Select a craft beer, wine or one of our signature drinks along with your menu.
- Our restaurant concept addresses meat lovers. For vegetarian or vegan dishes please ask our staff for alternatives.
- Lobby Lounge
- The Lobby Lounge, with its cosy atmosphere and with great attention to detail, is the perfect place to stay. Relax with selected coffee and tea specialities, with sweet sins from our pâtisserie or with a glass of tingling champagne.
- In the back of our Lobby Lounge, you can enjoy a delicious meal in stylish surroundings or enjoy an extensive dinner in the evening, while our attentive service will satisfy your needs. In addition, live music accompanies the dinner several times per month.
- Every day from 2:00 to 6:00 pm we serve you an afternoon tea or you can choose from our cake selection and from 11:30 am to 11 pm, we will be pleased to serve selected warm dishes.
- House Of Gin
- In the reopened House of Gin we make Gin a fascinating experience and present it innovatively, purely, seductively and sometimes playfully. Now it’s time to try new and unknown gins from limited bottlings and let yourself drift to our motto. Even hardcore fans of the juniper drink will surely find their new favourite gin out of the 150 gins.