Welcome to Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort, ideally located in an exclusive residential area facing the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by pristine beaches, a 18 holes golf course and a few steps walk from the shopping and entertainment centre.
SHERATON FUERTEVENTURA RESORT – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The resort offers 266 large rooms of 50m2 minimum with Canarian style, some of them with breathtaking sea views and all of them with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed in king or queen size.
Whether you want to relax or share quality experiences with family or friends, Sheraton Fuerteventura Resort is the perfect destination for an unforgettable holiday in Fuerteventura, with an average temperature of 24ºC.
SHERATON FUERTEVENTURA RESORT REVIEW
Finding an ideal charming resort in Caleta de Fuste does not have to be difficult. Welcome to Sheraton Fuerteventura Golf & Spa Resort, a nice option for travellers like you. Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a minibar, and Sheraton Fuerteventura Golf & Spa Resort makes getting online easy as free internet access is available. You can also take advantage of some of the amenities offered by the resort, including 24 hour front desk, a concierge, and room service. In addition, guests can enjoy a pool and breakfast during their visit. As an added convenience, there is free parking available to guests. Travellers looking to enjoy some fish and chips can head to Volcano Restaurant, The Step Inn, or Tommy Nutters. Otherwise, you may want to check out a pub such as The Step Inn, Sports Lounge, or The Cave – Lounge Cafe. Sheraton Fuerteventura Golf & Spa Resort looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to Caleta de Fuste.
Going Luxury Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7 Nts Sheraton Fuerteventura Resort
- Daily Breakfast
- Premium Room
- Free Wifi
- ATOL Certificate
- January dates from £499pp
- February dates from £499pp
- March dates from £529pp
- April dates from £599pp
- May dates from £499pp
- June dates from £659pp
- July dates from £739pp
- August dates from £759pp
- September dates from £699pp
- October dates from £539pp
- November dates from £529pp
- December dates from £499pp
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
Fuerteventura boasts a wealth of energy and natural treasures thanks to its volcanic origins and paradisiacal beaches. To take advantage of this source of energy, the facilities at the Sheraton Fuerteventura include a fully-equipped 12 treatment rooms’ Thalasso Spa offering a wide selection of beauty treatments designed to soothe and pamper mind & body. The options range from anti-stress facials to therapeutic body treatments using warm volcanic stones. Each treatment is an integral and fully personalised experience to ensure a delightful sensation of wellness.
The sense of calm and luxury that pervades throughout the Hespérides Thalasso Spa will transport you to a paradise of peaceful serenity. The wellness center offers a fabulous range of top quality, totally pure and natural skincare products, featuring the latest scientific developments, combined with innovative products based on traditional methods. There is also a spacious Thalasso area with a natural light coming in through the glass dome, where you can enjoy the sauna, steam room, ice fountain, Roman bath, Hammam, Pebble walk, vitality pool and ‘lifestyle’ jet showers.
- The resort boasts superb leisure facilities: a fabulous golden sand beach bathed by calm lagoon-like waters, a mini club, an 18-hole golf club, pétanque, beach volleyball, archery, a tennis court and multi-sports court, 4 heated outdoor pools in two sections, a children’s pool and play area staffed by specialised monitors.
- In addition, as travel and exercise go hand-in-hand, there is also a fully-equipped fitness room with all the equipment and information you need to keep in shape. The entertainment programmes have been designed exclusively for Sheraton Hotel guests by Core Performance. The hotel also offers sports activities and fitness teams, as well as a range of culinary options for healthy eating.
- Kids Club Yambaland
- At the YAMBALAND mini club, our staff have put together a great range of carefully planned and supervised indoor and outdoor activities to make sure our younger guests will have loads of fun as they experience the delights of Fuerteventura, creating some unforgettable memories. Features a separated areas for play and for baby cots for a afternoon naps. Opening hours: 10 – 17 o’clock (subject to change, based on season). Age: 4–12 years.
- Fuerteventura Golf Club
- Fuerteventura Golf Club was designed by noted architect John Caterineau and has 18 holes, an oasis with wide fairways and greens. The flora and fauna and the spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean make this golf club a reference in the island and a unique place to have fun playing all year. It also has a golf school, practice area, club hire and shop.
- Sheraton´s guests have preferred access to two golf courses, 18-hole Island: Fuerteventura Golf Club and Golf Club Salinas de Antigua. In addition we offer customers free shuttle service from the hotel to Fuerteventura Golf Club.
- Los Arcos Buffet
- Los Arcos offers a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner service. Sample Spanish and international dishes in this terrace restaurant overlooking the garden. The restaurant wine cellar includes a selection of the finest wines. Opening hours: 8 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Lunchtime and opening hours are subject to change depending on the season.
- El Faro De Antigua Restaurant
- El Faro de Antigua is a traditional restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine combining the local and international dishes. The restaurant setting reflects the local style of life, transporting diners to a world of Spanish sensations and flavours. Opening hours: 7 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. Subject to availability / Reservation required. Opening hours/days subject to change, based on season.
- La Veranda Restaurant
- Cool off with a refreshing drink and a light snack or sample a selection of the finest Mediterranean cuisine in a relaxed and informal poolside setting next to the beach. Immerse yourself in the Mediterranean way of life in this warm and welcoming restaurant whilst you admire the stunning views. Opening hours: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wok-N-Zen Pan Asian Restaurant
- The dishes served in this restaurant reflect the flavours and aromas of Asia, including culinary delights from Thailand, Malaysia, China, Japan and Singapore. Relax in the bright yet peaceful contemporary setting that will make you feel as if you were dining in an oriental garden. Opening hours: 7 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. Subject to availability / reservation required. Opening hours/days subject to change, based on season.
- Piano Lobby Bar
- The lobby bar offers guests the chance to admire spectacular views of the hotel’s majestic dome and the sea as they taste their favourite cocktail or enjoy afternoon tea. There are also wine tasting sessions during the Sheraton Social Hour every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Opening hours: 10.30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Occasional evening entertainment.
- Someplace Else Bar
- Have some fun in this lively and informal sports bar. It offers a wide variety of beers and drinks. Is the ideal place for informal meetings. Opening times: 20:00/01:00. Opening hours/days subject to change, based on season.