The Iberostar Anthelia hotel is a fabulous 5-star resort located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife.
IBEROSTAR SELECTION ANTHELIA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
This charming hotel lies just across the pedestrian promenade from the stunning beach of Playa Fanabe. Guests will find themselves just 100 metres away from links to the public transport network, as well as a host of shopping opportunities. The hotel is situated just 18 km away from Tenerife South Airport. This wonderful hotel greets guests with charm and sophistication. The guest rooms are superbly designed, offering space and comfort in which to relax and unwind. The rooms are well equipped with modern amenities for added convenience. Guests will be impressed by the wide range of exemplary facilities that this wonderful hotel has to offer.
Its facilities and luxurious amenities are designed for couples, families with children and business clients. It has 180 double rooms, 28 double superior priority location rooms, 15 sea view suites and 142 family-rooms in which to experience a truly luxurious holiday in Tenerife.
The Anthelia’s rooms are spacious and luxuriously decorated. They have air conditioning, a terrace or balcony, a flat-screen TV and a pillow menu. Some views of the garden or the pool.
The Sensations Spa includes a hydromassage pool, Turkish bath and Finnish sauna. She specializes in Mayr Kur therapies and offers massages, facials and wraps.
The Zeus Restaurant prepares a breakfast buffet, while the Poseidon Restaurant serves gourmet cuisine. The Portofino restaurant specializes in Italian food. In addition, there are 2 bars next to the pool.
The Iberostar Selection Anthelia is 10 minutes away in the center of Adeje, 50 minutes away in the Teide National Park and 20 km away from the Tenerife South Airport.
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Iberostar Anthelia Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Beautiful Balcony Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- January dates from £849pp
- February dates from £899pp
- March dates from £899pp
- April dates from £849pp
- May dates from £699pp
- June dates from £749pp
- July dates from £849pp
- August dates from £899pp
- September dates from £749pp
- October dates from £849pp
- November dates from £849pp
- December dates from £749pp
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- During the day there is a full and varied programme of activities for both adults and children to enjoy. For children there is the recently revamped Mini-Club, as well as the Maxi-Club and a venue for teenagers. At night you can enjoy a pleasant evening in the candlelight on the “chill-out” terrace or a live music show at the Anthelia Mall discotheque. A great team of professionals will liven up your evenings with music, shows and live performances. * Exclusively for children aged 4 and older
- Wellness Centre
- A unique place to relax with thermal circuit including a gym, swimming-pool, numerous stream rooms, waterfalls, swimming pool at 104 degrees, cold pool, Finnish sauna, hammam (Turkish steam bath) and sensation showers. Admission to wellness centre at a charge, except for all-inclusive guests or guests staying at the Iberostar Grand Hotel Salomé. For guests 16 years old or older
- Thai Zen Spa
- In its continuing commitment to provide the best services for its guests, Iberostar has included The Thai Zen Spa, a new spa and wellness concept imported from Asia for the care of body, mind and spirit. In the Iberostar Anthelia hotel’s Thai Zen SPAce there is a wide range of services including yoga, meditation, 10 different types of massage, facials, body treatments and individual wellness programs. The high quality of Iberostar’s Thai Zen Space is due to our therapists who design personalized programmes, adapted to the different needs of customers, and use top products from leading brands
- Thai Suites
- The latest addition to the concept of relaxation and wellness is the Thai Suites, a unique and exclusive Asian space in Tenerife of almost 1650 sq ft, which is spread over a splendid terrace, two double suites of about 330 sq ft each. The spa experiences in this innovative space include beauty treatments like scented whirlpool baths, body treatments and facials imported from luxurious Asia
- Poseidon Gourmet Restaurant
- Fans of haute cuisine will adore the Poseidon Gourmet Restaurant. Only unique ingredients and typical Tenerife cooking is used for the most amazing recipes. Its chef, Miguel Barrera, and gastronomic consultant Juan Carlos Clemente make the Poseidon Gourmet restaurant the ideal place to enjoy the local cuisine with the best products of the Canary Islands. Open from 19:00 to 23:00. Men’s dress code: Men are expected to wear long trousers and no tank top to dinner
- Portofino Italian Restaurant
- Specializing in Italian food, Portofino invites you to taste the best of Mediterranean cuisine on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean: focaccia, brusquet, mozzarella and fresh pasta, simple and tasty meat and fish prepared with intense oils … And, of course, their pizza ovens. You can also watch the show cooking every night. Open from 19:00 to 23:00
- Zeus Restaurant
- From 7:30 in the morning it offers the freshest and tastiest products. Guests find exactly what they want first thing in the morning at the Zeus buffet restaurant. And, at night, they can watch the chefs cooking while enjoying the best in local and international cuisine. The Zeus restaurant has theme nights that you can enjoy during your holiday. They include: Canary Islands, Spain, Italy, Mediterranean, Asia, Mexico … and they have 6 international buffets: smoked, pickled or German-style, seafood, cheeses, pates, salpicones, and grilled meats. Open from 7:30am to 10:30am, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm (winter) and 7:00pm to 10:00pm (in summer). Men’s dress code: Men are expected to wear long trousers and no tank top to dinner
- Barbacoa Restaurant & Suites Bar
- Also with typical Canarian based ingredients, the Barbacoa restaurant is open every day in the afternoon and offers a wide selection of snacks and lunches. Open from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Dress code: Swimwear not permitted in this area
- Barito Pool Bar
- Between dips in the heated pool, what’s better than a snack, nibble or a refreshing drink at the Pool Bar Barito? Open from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Zumeria Pool Snack Bar
- The saltwater pool also has its own bar. You can choose from a wide selection of local and international drinks and tasty snacks to accompany them. Open from 10:00 to 18:00