The Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura is a luxury hotel in Fuerteventura and a true oasis of tranquility and relaxation situated in Jandía to the far south of the island, close to all the best beaches. Miles and miles of expansive golden sand is uninterrupted and you are always guaranteed to find your perfect spot.
IBEROSTAR SELECTION FUERTEVENTURA PALACE – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace provides 437 guestrooms as well as a full range of dining options to assure you enjoy the best holiday in Playa de Jandía.
Our hotel’s sensational triangular layout, facing the sea, creates a unique ambiance. In the middle of it all is an amazing pool area featuring incredible views. In addition, the hotel features the Star Prestige, a new area for guests over 16, where you can enjoy a wonderful exclusive holiday in Fuerteventura.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace
- Upgrade to All-Inclusive Board Basis
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- January dates from £699pp
- February dates from £699pp
- March dates from £749pp
- April dates from £799pp
- May dates from £749pp
- June dates from £799pp
- July dates from £899pp
- August dates from £949pp
- September dates from £949pp
- October dates from £899pp
- November dates from £849pp
- December dates from £649pp
The Iberostar Selection Fuerteventura Palace hotel is an excellent choice to spend a few days packed with culinary delights, rest, relaxation, and sports on the island of Fuerteventura. Its location next to the immense beach of Jandía – which is 25 kilometres long – is undoubtedly privileged and is an invitation to tour all of the points of interest and most famous beaches in Fuerteventura. The Fuerteventura Selection Palace hotel, recommended for adults, offers comfortable, refurbished rooms and suites as well as a restaurant with show cooking, three bars, SPA Sensations with a thermal circuit and body treatments, a solarium with sea views, free premium Wi-Fi, four pools, all inclusive board option, fitness room, meeting rooms, golf courses nearby and many more services and facilities. The guests that opt for the Star Prestige service have all kinds of exclusive services such as the Open Bar that serves drinks and fruit, chill out terrace with hammocks and Balinese beds, exclusive pool with solarium, VIP Prestige room with Wi-Fi and daily press… Those seeking a bit more exclusivity will find everything they need during their holiday in Playa Jandía, Fuerteventura. “Wave of Change” is a pioneering initiative from Iberostar group to reduce the use of plastics, to promote responsible consumption of seafood and improve coastal health.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Body & Mind
- Pamper yourself at the Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura Hotel. On-site facilities include fitness centre, spa where you can experience the most relaxing massage, jacuzzi, and solarium to relieve stress during your stay in Playa de Jandía.
- Star Treatment
- In 2010, a new, exclusive, adults-only Star Prestige zone was integrated into the Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura Hotel. Located in the hotel’s solarium, it boasts the best sea views; a private pool, Balinese beds, and specialized service that will make you feel like royalty, everything you could ever dream of in an adults-only Fuerteventura holiday.
- Tailor Made Fun
- The Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura Hotel has a Mini Club for kids aged 4 to 8, a Maxi Club for children aged 9 to 12 and a Teenie Club for young guests aged 13 to 17. Fun is guaranteed in all these clubs, with activities conducted by an expert team of instructors. Besides, the Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura offers on-demand night child care services for kids aged 2 to 12, subject to availability.
- Fuerteventura and Jandía are true paradises for water-sports like surfing, scuba diving, and windsurfing.The Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura Hotel is also the best place for other adventurous water activities like sailing or zipping around on jet skis. Other sports like golf, beach volleyball, and billiards can be practiced on-site at the marvellous 4-star Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura, the best choice for sports lovers on Fuerteventura.
- El Saladar
- A buffet restaurant with a long list of appetisers, main courses, salads and desserts. For breakfast, served 7.30 to 10.30am, guests can have fruit smoothies, crêpes, fruit and omelettes. El Saladar opens 1 to 3pm for lunch and 6.30 to 9.30pm for dinner in the summer, or 6 to 9pm in winter. The cooks prepare grilled fish and meat before guests’ eyes and there is a themed dinner every evening. On Thursday, there is a Canary-themed gala dinner, and a Spain-themed gala dinner on Tuesday. The buffet has gluten-free food. Gentlemen are kindly asked to wear long trousers during the dinner service.
- El Faro
- Open 8:30 to 11:00 p.m. this bar has an inviting setting to relax and chat while enjoying the best drink menu and live entertainment.
- La Palapa Pool Bar
- You can try the assorted selection of drinks, ice creams, cakes, and snacks at this relaxing bar without having to move away from the pool. Open from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- La Palapa Snack Bar
- La Palapa Snack Bar is the perfect place to eat a delicious Canary Island-inspired lunch in Playa de Jandía while taking in remarkable Atlantic vistas. Enjoy this top restaurant’s wide-ranging menu from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.