The brand new Iberostar Lisboa is the key to unlocking all that the Portuguese capital has to offer.
Bohemian Lisbon for romantic getaways, the best 21st century shopping centres for all your purchases, or the heart of the city for your business trips.
Find out why this 5-star hotel in the centre of Lisbon is perfect for you.
IBEROSTAR LISBOA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The Iberostar Selection Lisboa hotel is the perfect hotel to discover the fascinating city of Lisbon on leisure or business trips and enjoy a luxurious, 5-star experience. Located 5 minutes walk away from the famous Avenida da Liberdade The hotel has spacious and luxurious rooms with six different categories to fulfil all requirements, 24-hour room service is available, and we are proud to announce that all rooms are free from single-use plastics as part of the pioneering Iberostar initiative Wave of Change with which our chain shows its commitment to the conservation of the environment. Enjoy our facilities and services such as an outdoor swimming pool, our spectacular spa, including an indoor heated pool, sauna, gym and Turkish bath, massages and treatments, 7 meeting rooms … and even vertical gardens that you will love. The Iberostar Selection Lisboa serves a continental breakfast every day. Our gourmet restaurant Luz offers typical Portuguese cuisine and the best of local and international gastronomy and is the first restaurant of a hotel chain in Portugal to obtain the MSC / ASC chain of custody certificate, thus consolidating our commitment to responsible fish consumption through the @waveofchange movement At this establishment that is ideal for adults and those who wish to discover the main areas of interest in Lisbon.
We are waiting for you!
Lisboa Christmas Market
Several Christmas markets normally take place across Lisbon and it’s also worth coming to Praça do Comércio to see the city’s main Christmas tree. During December, there’s also a special 3D light show where a movie is projected onto the buildings surrounding the square.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- In the wellness and spa centre, you’ll find everything you need to return home after your stay feeling completely re-energised: sensation and mist showers, heated pool with water jet, three massage booths, sauna, steam bath… You can leave your worries behind while you enjoy the bubbles in the hydro massage area, or let the swan-neck fountain rain down on your body and enjoy an upright massage in the indoor pool. There is also a hairdressers in the spa area. It’s open from 10:00 to 20:00.
- Pool & Sun Terrace
- Take a dip in the outdoor pool. Enjoy a relaxing bath in the open air or get some exercise and go for a swim. And there’s nothing more refreshing than sampling one of the cocktails on offer at the Pool Bar, or ordering it directly from your sun lounger. Relaxation guaranteed! If you would prefer to soak up some rays, how about working on your tan on a sun lounger in the sun terrace next to the pool? Besides being able to enjoy the natural light of Portugal, you can try spotting all the different kinds of plants that make up the spectacular vertical garden on the terrace.
- Fitness Centre
- If you like to relax by getting a little exercise, you can stop by the fitness centre at this hotel in Lisbon any time of day. Here, you also have access to a fitness room with weights, state-of-the-art equipment and everything that an exercise lover may need. Open every day, from 07:00 to 22:00.
- Restaurante Luz
- Delícia! Learn this word, because you won’t stop saying it every time you sample one of the dishes in Restaurante Luz. And that’s because eating in Lisbon is always delicious, especially if you do so at one of the best restaurants in the capital.
- In the mornings, get ready to sample everything you can imagine at its breakfast buffet. The rest of the day, choose from a wide-ranging à la carte menu with a wide variety of local and international cuisine that’s full of meats, salads, rice dishes and the specialities of Portuguese cooking. Don’t miss the codfish dishes and cataplana seafood stew!
- Pool Bar
- There’s nothing better than cooling off with a drink under the sun after taking a dip in the pool. You choose where: in your hammock or on the terrace of this bar with views of the vertical gardens.
- Boalma Lobby Bar
- The Boalma Lobby Bar is the perfect place to relax with a drink, organise a small business meeting, or enjoy a chat over a cup of fine Portuguese coffee.