MELIA ISTRIAN VILLAS FOR PLAVA LAGUNA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Melia Istrian Villas For Plava Laguna, Istrian style villas, each with a private garden accommodating up to 8 people, are beautiful relaxation oases, hidden in a quiet, car-free corner of the Stella Maris Resort. To carry your luggage at arrival and departure, there are golf carts and a driver at your disposal.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- One or Two Bedroom Villa
- Upgrade to Half-Board
- Choice of Car Hire or Private Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- April dates from £449pp
- May dates from £479pp
- June dates from £629pp
- July dates from £929pp
- August dates from £1049pp
- September dates from £599pp
- October dates from £449pp
Other durations available, please use our live chat service or call our friendly travel advisors for more details and to book.
- The Melia Istrian Villas For Plava Laguna sit in the shade of a pine forest, just steps from a Blue Flag beach. Each villa can sleep up to eight people, and comes with its own well kept garden. Some have sea views, outdoor hammocks and private whirlpools, too.
- There’s a large outdoor pool for all guests to use, as well as an indoor pool in the Aqua Chill Out complex. You can make your own meals in your villa, or dine in the restaurants around the complex.
- Cars stay parked near the reception.
- The Melia Istrian Villas For Plava Laguna sit in the shade of a pine forest, just a few steps from a Blue Flag beach.
- Each villa comes with its own preened garden. Some have sea views, outdoor hammocks and private whirlpools, too.
- There’s a big outdoor pool for all guests to use, as well as an indoor pool in the Aqua Chill Out complex. You can cook up your own meals in your villa, or dine in the restaurants around the complex.
- The seaside city of Umag has a central location on the Istrian Riviera’s west coast, and a shoreline haloed by pebbly bays. Some are really quiet, with no watersports to speak of. That said, the sea visibility is brilliant, so Umag is prime snorkelling territory if you get fed up of swimming and sunbathing.
- The terracotta-roofed old town is easily explored on foot. It’s closed off to traffic, comes with a sprinkling of quaint, Medieval churches, and a network of alleyways packed with restaurants and cafés.
- Stroll along the seafront promenade and you’ll find yourself sandwiched between luxury yachts and a bevy of seafood restaurants. The restaurant calibre varies – some are all white linen tablecloths and Champagne and oysters. Others are cheap and cheerful and keep the focus on freshly-netted mussels and the local Malvasia wine.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Beach & Pools
- Partially natural and partially paved beach with sunbeds and parasols free of charge. Outdoor swimming pool with saltwater pool and sunbathing terrace. Swimming pool with saltwater pool for children and babies. Aqua Chill Out complex with an indoor swimming pool with fresh water, whirlpool, bar, sunbathing and relax area. Chill Out terrace with ambient music.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar.