The acclaimed JA Beach Hotel features 235 rooms and suites with private balconies or terraces overlooking the Arabian Gulf, private marina and lush hotel gardens. Offering a creche, CoolZone Kids Club and ChillZone Teens Club as well as direct beach and facilities access, this Dubai beach all-inclusive hotel is at the centre of the action with something for every age and taste.
JA BEACH HOTEL JEBEL ALI – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel June to September for the best prices.
Featuring 231 rooms and suites overlooking the sea, private marina and hotel gardens, this well-known beach hotel is part of the award-winning JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort In addition to the palm-lined beach, spa and two swimming pools, there are several restaurants, excellent sporting facilities and children’s entertainment clubs just waiting to be explored.
We have a great selection of Dubai & UAE Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
This 5-star family beach resort in Dubai is set on the golden shores of the Gulf and features its own private beach, making it the perfect choice for both family beach resort holidays or business stays.
The luxury resort Jebel Ali Beach Hotel is situated just 2.5km from Jebel Ali Palm Island Development, the manmade island in the shape of a palm tree. Just 15 minutes from Dubai Marina this beachfront resort boasts stunning views of the sea and is lusciously surrounded by luxuriant greenery sprawled across 51.8 hectares of gardens. Furnished in light warm colours, inviting guests to relax in serene surroundings, the guest rooms are elegantly-decorated and business guests will appreciate the convenience and comfort that the rooms afford. The hotel offers an exemplary array of business and conference amenities and services including a conference centre, banqueting options and teambuilding activities. The hotel’s experienced event planners oversee the smooth running of functions and conferences ensuring attention to every detail so nothing is overlooked.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Set within the idyllic grounds the of JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort, the championship standard 9-hole par 36 resort course is both scenically stunning and an exciting challenge for golfers of all abilities.
- The world-class course has established itself as one of the premier golfing destinations in the region since it opened in 1998 and has played host to some of the world’s golfing legends including Tiger Woods, Ernie Els, Greg Norman and many others.
- Designed by renowned Swiss golf course architect Peter Harradine. Each hole is uniquely landscaped with exotic trees, shrubs and original desert flora. The course also features a saltwater lake which comes into play on five holes.
- Views of the sea and peacocks which freely roam the fairways, adds a special charm to this course that offers a fair and exciting challenge for all. The option of four different tees also provides variation and playability to each hole and the opportunity to play an 18-hold round.
- Complementing the golf course is our large floodlit driving range with putting and chipping greens that provide comprehensive practice facilities. At the resort’s Academy of Golf, our experienced and fully qualified PGA Professionals offer instructions on all areas of the game and to any level of player, from beginners to advanced golfers.
- A modern and elegant sanctuary within lush surroundings overlooking the beach and the sea, The Spa at the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort promises to take you on an extraordinary journey of unsurpassed holistic wellbeing.
- Choose from over 40 innovative face and body treatments, blending Eastern and Western holistic therapies designed to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
- The Spa features ten treatment rooms, a traditional Hammam room, spacious changing facilities, a ladies majlis, relaxation lounge, spa boutique and an extensive wet area including jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and invigorating showers.
- All guests booking spa treatments also receive complimentary access to wet spa facilities to enjoy before or after your treatment and are welcome to unwind within the majlis or relaxation lounge.
- Whatever your fitness level, the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort has an excellent range of fitness equipment to suit your individual needs. With the latest gym equipment, an extensive cardio room, as well as a separate weights and stretching area, this air-conditioned gym has everything required to stay in shape while you stay with us.
- Ibn Majed
- Go on an international culinary journey with different themed dinner menus, generous breakfast buffets and night menus accompanied by breathtaking views onto the tropical gardens and beach. Take this opportunity to explore cuisine from the Atlantic, Mediterranean, Middle East and China.
- The restaurant puts a strong emphasis on using fresh quality ingredients and maintains an authentic Mediterranean aura with its sharing-style menus.
- La Traviata
- Explore the beauty and simplicity of good, honestly-prepared Italian food at the new La Traviata restaurant in JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort. Ease into the carefree spirit of Bella Italia at the Aperitivo Bar and tempt your taste buds with a glance at the exciting new dinner menu. The distinctive flavours of fresh home cooked food within the intimate wood interiors and outdoor terrace.
- The JA Shooting Club is also home to the Shooters Restaurant. This Western-style American steakhouse is famous for the finest flame-grilled steaks.
- While a large variety of specially selected meat cuts is at the core of what you can enjoy at Shooters, this restaurant and bar’s Steak-Mex concept also includes a few Mexican bocados. A circular floor-to-ceiling glass wall allows unimpeded views of the clay shooting ranges below and the outdoor terrace.
- Sports Cafe
- The perfect meeting place before or after a workout or a round of golf. This casual restaurant in wood and vanilla hues serves a combination of fun fusion cuisine and traditional pub fare either indoors or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the private marina.
- The beachfront bar and restaurant is the ideal stop after sun-lounging in the resort gardens. Enjoy light lunches and snacks during the day, or relax to the sound of waves at sunset.
- Oasis Lodge
- Refreshments and snacks for golfers on the golf course.
- Sunset Lounge
- Enjoy snacks and drinks overlooking the beach and gardens. Open Daily: 8am until 11pm.
- Palmito Pool Bar
- Swim-up pool bar serving refreshments. Open daily: 8.30am until 6pm.
- Mushref Bar
- This scenic cocktail bar offers an ambient setting to unwind with your favourite drink and enjoy the views. Open Daily: 7pm until 2am.