The most glamorous and cool boutique hotel in Prague, the Jalta Boutique Hotel.
Jalta Boutique Hotel – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Offering views over Wenceslas Square and the National Museum, the Jalta Boutique Hotel is one of Prague´s most renowned hotels.
The Jalta Boutique Hotel is situated directly on Wenceslas Square in Prague city centre. It offers elegance and sumptuous style, five star comfort and world class cuisine that together creates a glamorous yet tranquil environment.
What you can expect during your stay
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
River Vltava Cruise
Short of time but still want to experience Prague from a different perspective? Choose our 1hr river cruise and leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city, you’ll get to see the splendour of the historic centre and take advantage of the audio guide which is included with your cruise so you don’t miss out on any of the sights. Should you get thirsty or feel peckish, you can choose from a wide range of drinks and help yourself to some tasty snacks from the boat bar. Available to book at reception at special offer price on arrival.
Prague Christmas Market
There are various Christmas Markets in Prague, the main ones found at Staromestské námestí (Old Town Square) and at Wencelas Square, with a smaller market at Christmas Market námestí Míru.
Whichever market you choose to visit, you will find traditional Czech food, such as barbecued pork, Czech muffins, beer, mulled wine and mead.
Gift ideas include wood-carved toys, glass-work ware and other traditional crafts.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Conference & Banqueting
- The Jalta Hotel Congress Centre can hold up to 330 guests, split across the main hall and several lounges. Rooms are air-conditioned and benefit from natural light. Suitable for conferences, weddings and cocktail parties.
- Our COMO Restaurant & Café is the place to be seen in Prague as well as having wonderful Mediterranean and Asian food and of course some modern Czech specialities.
- We have one of the best selections of wine with prices to suit everybody.
- Como’s bar and terrace overlook the bustling boulevard of downtown Prague.
- Menu is available in the following languages: English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.