The Kempinski Hotel The Dome is situated directly on the beach of the Mediterranean, and stands out as an architecturally unique boutique hotel.
Built in Seljuk style, this property comprises of 158 Rooms and Suites in the Main Building, and 18 Villas, directly located amidst The Pasha and PGA Sultan Golf Courses, both 18-hole-Championship Courses and forming the PGA National Turkey.
The design throughout the property reflects the original design features and symbols of the rich Seljuk culture, and all guest rooms reflect a harmonious blend of old and new.
KEMPINSKI HOTEL THE DOME – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The hotel Kempinski The Dome is around 30 km from Antalya. The private sandy beach is around 50 m from the hotel. At the beach are sun umbrellas and sun loungers free of charge. For mobility during your holiday, there are a taxi rank (around 20 m away) and a car rental company. The airport (AYT) is approx. 33 km away. The hotel and airport are linked by a shuttle (for a fee). Another airport (GZP) is located approx. 146 km away.
EUROPEAN HIGH-CLASS SERVICE WITH TRADITIONAL HOSPITALITY – This hotel full of serenity offers a unique service in line with its ‘Luxury All Inclusive Concept.’
A note from Kempinski Hotel The Dome:
Our utmost priority has always been to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all our guests and employees worldwide, at all times.
The Kempinski White Glove Services initiative includes a number of measures and steps that are implemented in our hotels worldwide to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests. These measures cover everything from arrival to set-up of public areas, food and beverage and housekeeping, as well as spa areas and meeting facilities.
Note: Kempinski hotels will adhere to local and national safety and health regulations at all times and might adapt our services where needed and applicable
Ancient ruins, golden sands and crystal clear waters – Turkey’s coastal resorts make for charming luxury escapes. Relax on stunning beaches, barter for bargains in one of many buzzing bazaars or wander in the shadows of ancient monuments such.
A luxury Turkish beach break is perfect for enjoying the azure waters of the Aegean Sea, stylish boat trips, exploring exclusive resorts and uncovering ancient monuments – make your next escape a memorable one and choose Turkey.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Sanitas Spa
- Kempinski Hotel The Dome Sanitas Spa, a true oasis of peace and relaxation with an area of 3,600 m², is one of the biggest spas and beauty centres in Turkey. The Dome Sanitas Spa is a place of amazing tranquillity where it is easy to regain one’s inner balance, so as to restore the harmony of body, mind and soul.
- Fitness Centre
- The Fitness Centre features the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment, and is available free of charge for our valuable guests.
- Beach & Pools
- Kempinski Hotel The Dome features a vast 2123 m² outdoor swimming pool consisting of connecting ‘lagoons’ and a beautiful sandy beach greeting the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There is also a heated 122 m² indoor pool, an outdoor and indoor children’s pool and an 82 m² Thalasso pool available. We also provide pavilions on our private beach for those who wish to try something more exclusive. A bar in the centre of the main pool is available for swimmers.
- Kids Club
- We welcome our little guests aged between four and twelve in our Kids Club. We can also provide a standard babysitting service if you require.Your kids will be entertained by our Kids Club staff from 09.00 to 12.30 and from 13.00 to 17.30. The Kids Club is located just by the children’s pool and is close to the beach.
- Trader’s Spice
- A contemporary sidewalk café setting with interactive show kitchen to entice the senses, featuring culinary treats from the Indian Ocean to the Far East.
- Trader’s Spice Restaurant combines exquisite preparation and impressive presentation, blending the flavours of East with beautiful décor and impeccable service. The interactive show kitchen gives you the opportunity to become part of the excitement, while the menu offers a wide range of choices that will impress even the finest connoisseurs of Asian cuisine.
- Palm Pavilion Bar & Grill
- Experience al fresco lunch and dinner in a upscale casual setting. Enjoy lunch and dinner on the sea front at Palm Pavilion, where you can try unique menu selections and grilled specialities prepared with the freshest seafood and the finest ingredients. Sip your drink and enjoy a gorgeous view of the beach while our talented chefs prepare a mouthwatering meal for you.
- Lale Restaurant
- Enjoy a lavish breakfast or a mouth-watering dinner at the most glorious restaurant in Antalya.
- Wake up and welcome the day with a delicious breakfast at Lale Restaurant, located next to the pool area. This extraordinary restaurant offers an irresistible menu that will delight your taste buds as much as the modern Turkish and Seljuk design will delight your eyes. A superb dinner buffet in the evening offers a wide selection of delectable dishes and desserts for you to enjoy in a comfortable yet elegant atmosphere.
- Cilantro Restaurant
- Indulge your taste buds with regional Italian flavours.
- Cilantro Restaurant takes great pride in offering the finest regional Italian recipes prepared on alternate nights of the week. Our authentic Italian dishes are enhanced by complementary wines selected from our extensive collection. Enjoy a true Italian fine dining experience while relaxing in an atmosphere rich with European charm.
- Putters Bar
- Luxurious, stylish and a bit different…
- As well as serving exceptional drinks, Putters Bar is a perfect place to kick back while overlooking the PGA Sultan Golf Course. A stylish golfers’ bar with a large terrace overlooking the 18th hole putting course, Putters Bar is the perfect place for a hole-in-one celebration. Just relax, enjoy your cigar and whisky and soak up the atmosphere.
- Piano Bar
- A cosy lounge situated in our lobby.
- A cosy lounge setting with live music and a view to the Mediterranean Sea and pool area. Share a drink with friends or just while away the time with a book at the glamorous atmosphere of our lobby.
- The Dome Cafe
- There can be no better way to end an evening, sipping on champagne and gazing at the glimmering sea.
- The Dome Café serves all your favourites including outstanding wines and champagne. A terrace lounge setting with live music and scenic views of the pool and garden area, The Dome Café is also ideal for afternoon tea, coffee and delicious pastries. Relax and refresh while enjoying a panoramic view of Mediterranean.