The Kenzi Club Agdal Medina is a luxury hotel with breath taking views of the Atlas mountains and set within beautifully landscaped gardens lined with olive trees.
This hotel is very much based on traditional Moroccan riads with modern and stylish interiors with all the trappings you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
KENZI CLUB AGDAL MEDINA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel winter sun dates for the best prices.
With stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and acres of leisure activities, this all-inclusive property is a modern, serene resort. Relax in a sparkling lagoon, or in a heated pool or with a treatment in the spa.
Set in the touristic centre of Marrakech with a choice of facilities and pools, as well as relaxing options in the O Spa. Kenzi Club Agdal Medina is a haven of ten hectares where the concept of fully inclusive of everything applies, to help you really relax.
You are welcomed to your own private haven with a bottle of water in your room, and you can enjoy free WiFi access in public areas to plan your days or keep in touch with loved ones.
Enjoy local Moroccan cuisine daily at the restaurant and then dance the night away at Le Pacha during the week.
This hotel has some excellent facilities especially for any sports enthusiasts as you can play tennis, badminton, basketball, volleyball , table tennis, there is also a mini football field, a jogging track, a golf practice area and 4 swimming pools including one with slides.
If all that sounds a tad exhausting then why not indulge yourself in the Kenzi spa which offers 8 massage rooms, heated pool, hydro massage bath, hammam , beauty salon and hairdressers.
This hotel also offers a kids club and baby club as well as a babysitting service, children’s play area, animation team and evening entertainment of music and shows.
Visit Marrakech and discover the city’s fascinating mix of old and new. Explore the markets, palaces and alleyways of the ancient fortified city before moving onto the galleries, bars and restaurants down below in the new town.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Chill out and replenish yourself, the Spa has 1 500 square meters just dedicated to relaxation, wellness and harmony of shape and form, reinvigorating and soothing, balance is restored, peace of mind and health are particularly well cared for by highly qualified professionals.
- Oriental therapy (steam room, body scrubs, massages, traditional techniques) or sensory indoor heated pool, our hallmark is not just a promise, our mantra is guest wellbeing. We cordially invite the guest, on behalf of the well-trained, qualified professional team, to discover the miracle of our magical Spa, always the subtle blend of contemporary design with that Oriental overtone that makes it so special, an unforgettable, off the charts experience, refreshing, relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Sports & Entertainment
- The hotel offers four swimming pools (one with toboggan), an indoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, mini foot court, archery, beach volleyball, basketball, betanque court, jogging lane, fitness centre , wireless internet connection, animation team, shows and entertainment.
- Designer, resolutely ultra-modern space for an appealing pause in activities, 1 001 flavors, aromas, spices and tastes are on offer by its deliciously concocted kitchen, savoring a delight for the taste buds, all In a warm, cozy atmosphere.
- This restaurant offers buffet breakfast, succulent dinner and has not forgotten to lay on Brunch for those guest late-risers and convenience of taste and timing for children.
- The Orangery
- The opulent 1 001 nights’ traditional Moroccan cuisine, simmering aromas, sweet and bitter, flakey pastry, the refinement of an old civilization, listening to the haunting sounds of Oriental music, a Voyage to the soul of Morocco. Open for dinner only.
- Oasis Bar
- Convivial get-together, off the charts meeting place, for a fun and festive atmosphere, poolside, under the warmth of the Ruby Red City’s unique climate, always within the backdrop of the breath-taking beautiful, beyond spectacular mountains of the Atlas range, a dreamlike contrast interlacing sunshine and snow-capped peaks, a one off!
- Gnawa Bar
- For a customized drink with friends or family, to finish off a rather lively evening or to whet your appetite before a succulent meal, in a cozy and welcoming atmosphere, a team of presenters, with master of ceremonies, hosts this unforgettable place, in a cozy and welcoming ambience, to ensure the total guest wellbeing experience and make the unforgettable “drop by” as entertaining and enjoyable as possible.