Welcome to the Myconian Avaton Resort in Mykonos. A singular place of amazing beauty suspended between sky, earth and sea, the Myconian Avaton Resort seems to miraculously grow out of the bare rock of famed Elia Beach, formed equally by the workings of nature and by the art of man. In a magnificent landscape where ancient myths and modern legends blend in a harmonious whole, every glance reveals breathtaking panoramas and exciting patterns of light and color in a never-ending variety. Here, the blue sky is closer and the stars shine more brightly.
MYCONIAN AVATON RESORT – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Myconian Avaton Resort is much more than a unique location. It’s that special place where strong impressions become deep emotions; where unpretentious luxury, exquisite style and absolute privacy are taken to a new dimension. Much more than a luxury beach resort, Myconian Avaton Resort is a haven of best-in-class accommodations, exclusive spa privileges and supreme personal, heart-felt services that explore the uncharted reaches of genuine hospitality.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- Pure Sea View Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- May from £699pp
- June from £749pp
- July from £1049pp
- August from £1199pp
- September from £749pp
Other dates/durations available, please call our friendly UK based travel advisors for more details and to book.
Formed in equal parts by the work of nature and the art of man, the Avaton is a luxury hotel of singular beauty, built into the bare rock high above Elia Beach, the longest fine sand beach on Mykonos. Dramatic double volumes, panoramic decks and private balconies offer truly exceptional views, yet Avaton is much more than a unique location.
With exceptional design features, infinity pools, fine dining and a superb spa, it’s where personalised service and absolute privacy are taken to another dimension, anticipating a guest’s every wish. As a member of Design Hotels, Avaton is a true original, drawing on one family’s island roots and a tradition distilled into the essence of genuine hospitality.
The Avaton is named after the sacred places of ancient Greece, inaccessible to all but the initiated, ‘so perfect that no common foot may be set upon them’. A promise of the extraordinary that is fulfilled in every detail: here, discerning guests can strike the perfect lifestyle balance between going with the magical flow for which Mykonos is famous, and recharging in a haven of restorative luxury.
Myconian Avaton Resort is a dream vacation paradise that sums up everything Mykonos is famous for and at the same time a secluded destination where discerning guests can pause and meditate, so that they can fully experience the wonder and mystical aura of this magical island. Those initiated few in search of purity, serenity and perfection, of a singular place perched on the summits and raised far above the limitations of the ordinary, will find in Myconian Avaton Resort what they have been secretly longing for.
Imagine a heavenly setting, blue seas as far as the eye can see, fine dining, exquisite individual accommodation, all wrapped up with modern, contemporary eclectic decor. Welcome to Myconian Avaton Resort. This dream paradise is a real get away from it all spot, a luxurious haven with quirky touches (we love the penguins!) and absolutely stunning views.
With exceptional design features, infinity pools, fine dining and a superb spa, it’s where personalised service and absolute privacy are taken to another dimension, anticipating a guest’s every wish. As a member of Design Hotels, Myconian Avaton Resort is a true original, drawing on one family’s island roots and a tradition distilled into the essence of genuine hospitality.
The Myconian Avaton Resort is named after the sacred places of ancient Greece, inaccessible to all but the initiated, ‘so perfect that no common foot may be set upon them’. A promise of the extraordinary that is fulfilled in every detail: here, discerning guests can strike the perfect lifestyle balance between going with the magical flow for which Mykonos is famous, and recharging in a haven of restorative luxury.
- Two outdoor infinity pools
- Sun terraces with sunloungers
- Pool/beach towels
- Two restaurants
- Pool bar
- Room service
- Guests are able to use all restaurants across Myconian Collection hotels
- Spa with steam bath and treatments
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24hr reception
- Gift shop
General Room Information
Sea View Double rooms have a double bed or twin beds plus extra single or sofa bed if required, air conditioning, flat-screen satellite television, minibar (payable locally), safe, bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer and balcony or terrace with sea view.
Also available: Sea View Jacuzzi Double rooms. Sea View Private Pool Double rooms.
This glamorous Greek island is one of the group known as the Cyclades, which also includes Santorini, Naxos and Ios. Holidays to Mykonos promise sandy beaches, whitewashed villages and cosmopolitan nightlife. It’s perfect for lazy days on the golden beaches and swimming in the Aegean Sea, before heading to a waterfront restaurant for a laid-back dinner. If you’re not ready to call it a night after that, you can always head for a cocktail or two, or perhaps a late-night club by the beach. Mykonos holidays are ideal whether you’re here with the kids, are having a group break with friends, or want to fire up the romance with a special partner.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
Mykonos has long been one of the most desirable destinations in the Mediterranean. As a guest of Avaton, you’ll enjoy the immediate proximity to one of the island’s most beautiful beaches – that is if you can tear yourself away from one of its most famous infinity pools. You will want to explore our state-of-the art spa, sample high cuisine at our panoramic restaurant and revel in the pool bar which transforms into a hot spot by night. Our superlative concierge service will assist you in organising anything further afield, and has been known to meet even the most far-fetched request.
Yet that is not all. In addition to the Avaton, four more luxury hotels from our family portfolio have pride of place in Elia Beach. Combining our facilities and expertise, we have also become world renowned for hosting some of the most spectacular weddings, corporate events or retreats here. As a guest of the Avaton, you quite literally have the Myconian Collection at your feet. Our sister hotels in Elia – the Utopia Relais & Châteaux, the Villa Collection, and the Royal and Imperial Leading Hotels of the World – all await you with an exciting variety of restaurants, pool bars and spa treatments that can be explored at your leisure and with the guidance of our friendly staff.
- EXCLUSIVE SERVICES:
- Small details usually make a big difference!
- At the Myconian Avaton Resort we continually push the envelope to not only meet the requirements of our guests but also to anticipate their wishes by offering them a variety of world-class personalized services designed to ensure a fabulous vacation of genuine relaxation and ultimate luxury.
- CONCIERGE SERVICES:
- To make the most out of your 5-star Mykonos vacation, check with our friendly and experienced concierge staff who are always ready to offer recommendations and assist you with reservations, travel arrangements, private excursions or anything else you might need.
- Our concierge services include
- Butler service
- Pre-arrival request and shopping service
- Express check in / check out
- Luxurious airport transfers
- Welcoming refreshments upon arrival
- Valet parking
- Packing and unpacking service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing services
- Excursions, yacht and helicopter rentals
- Leisure activities (water sports, horseback riding, etc.)
- Breakfast Area
- A full American Champagne Breakfast Buffet awaits at the Panorama Restaurant where you can either take a seat indoors, on the covered triple-volume veranda with its beautiful artisanal stone walls, or become part of the picture-perfect view at one of our scenic tables that line the balcony. Eggs a-la-carte are complemented by traditional Greek savoury and sweet specialties, home-cured meats, locally produced dairy and a variety of low-fat and gluten-free products.
- Panorama – Fine Dining
- After dusk, take your seat at one of the best lookouts on the island. Whether you dine indoors in a dramatic triple-volume space, or alfresco on the terraced balcony poised high above the Aegean, you will delight in the imaginative interpretations of traditional fare or elaborate gourmet classics created by our master chef Christos Nikolakopoulos. The produce is sourced locally from time-honoured suppliers to support the authentic character of his cuisine, and our fresh catch of the day will have ‘its head on the plate and its tail in the sea’, as the saying goes. Our sommelier will be glad to advise on the impressive international wine list and rare local vintages, and as you raise your glass, you may for a moment be distracted by the glimmering lights of Elia Beach competing with the stars.
- In-Room Dining
- For those rare evenings when you feel like ‘staying home’ to catch up on sleep, work or TV entertainment, we offer a delicious in-room menu with something exceptional for everyone’s taste, guaranteed to arrive as hot or as chilled as the chef would have it. Whether you wish to arrange for a private and memorable dining experience, or simply enjoy a meal that’s not on the menu, a personal chef and his team are always at your disposal, ready to demonstrate their culinary prowess and prepare your favourite dishes in the privacy of your own suite or villa. Our in-house chef services also include daily fresh grocery delivery, a unique selection of coffees and teas, breakfast served by your personal chef in your suite or villa, tailor-made romantic dinners, special meals, fully-catered parties and events, as well as pool lunches upon request.
- Kokkino Bar
- Celebrate ‘la vie en rouge’ (Kokkino means ‘red’ in our language) in the most spectacular place to see and be seen on Mykonos. This sophisticated bar enjoys pride of place alongside one of the island’s most impressive infinity pools, set about by red parasols and deck chairs. This is the beating heart of Avaton, attracting guests to laze and linger all day and enjoy poolside cocktails or light meals while taking in the incomparable sea views. As dusk settles, the pool lights up with sparkling constellations that mirror those emerging from the inky darkness above. The amber-coloured bar is a glamorous backdrop to pre-dinner aperitifs and a popular party launch well into the morning hours.