Finding an ideal romantic resort in Kamala does not have to be difficult. Welcome to NAMAKA RESORT KAMALA. This luxury property features a large pool and an on-site restaurant. NAMAKA RESORT KAMALA. offers guests an array of room amenities including a flat screen TV and air conditioning, and getting online is easy as free wifi is available. The resort offers a concierge and room service, to make your visit even more pleasant. Given the close proximity to Pang Chang Kamala (0.8 mi), guests can easily experience one of Kamala’s most popular landmarks. While in Kamala, you may want to check out some of the restaurants that are a short walk away including SILK Restaurant & Bar (0.5 mi), Grill Bill (1.1 mi), and Vanilla Sky Bar & Gastro Pub – Cape Sienna – Phuket, Thailand (0.4 mi). There is no shortage of things to do in the area: explore popular monuments and statues such as Tsunami Memorial Park.
At Going Luxury we have a great selection of Thailand & Far East Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Highlights of Thailand include Bangkok, Phuket, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Krabi & more. You can even combine your Thailand break to include Vietnam, Cambodia, South East Asia or even somewhere like Dubai! Choose your own highlights you’d like to include then contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
Experience the heavenly pleasures of authentic Thai hospitality high above Kamala Beach with a magnificent vista of the emerald Andaman Sea on the west coast of Phuket, Thailand, where you’ll find all the ingredients for most memorable tropical romance.
Romance is always in the air at this ancient Ayudhya-themed sea view retreat with three exotic swimming pools, a spa and private villas nestled among the ancient trees and beautiful ponds of an unspoiled hillside jungle. Our 186 guestrooms and 16 private hillside villas are a lovely hideaway for couples and families who desire the freedom to relax in privacy and appreciate the beautiful tropical surroundings with amazing sunset views.
A change of scene is never far away with Patong Beach and it’s exotic neon-lit nightlife for every persuasion is just a 15-minute drive. The tranquil and secluded surroundings make the Namaka Resort Kamala very special honeymoon holiday destination for couples of any persuasion, who desire peace and privacy as well as being close to the wilder side of Phuket’s nightlife.
Our Meeting, Banquet & Conference facilities also make the Namaka Resort Kamala an excellent choice for corporate events. Dining at the Namaka Resort Kamala is always a treat with continental buffet breakfast and dinner served at the open-air Blue Sea Cafe with a pool and sea view over Kamala Bay.
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Namaka Resort Kamala
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- January dates from £999pp
- February dates from £799pp
- March dates from £799pp
- April dates from £749pp
- May dates from £749pp
- June dates from £749pp
- July dates from £799pp
- August dates from £849pp
- September dates from £799pp
- October dates from £799pp
- November dates from £849pp
- December dates from £749pp
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Treat yourself and you partner to our traditional Thai beauty and massage treatments with therapists skilled in the ancient arts of reflexology (foot massage), Thai massage of the joints and the use of Thai medicinal herbs for the boy, soul and skin.
- Each of our three secluded Lotus Spa Suites has a private changing room, herbal steam room, shower and spa tub among tranquil gardens, where you can gather your thoughts after a wondrous massage.
- Our treatments offered by the spa include gentle exfoliation using blended scented face powder and petals from lotus combined with essential oils, is also ingeniously applied to provide a renewed and radiant glow to the skin.
- Blue Sea Cafe
- Dining at the Namaka Resort Kamala is always a treat with continental buffet breakfast and dinner served at the open-air Blue Sea Cafe with a pool and sea view over Kamala Bay. Dine by candlelight with our dinner buffet of authentic regional Thai cuisine and a variety of international favourites such as sushi, roasts and salads, plus a pasta chef who will whip up a dish of your choosing.
- Leelawadee Thai Restaurant
- Dine on authentic Thai cuisine and freshly-caught seafood cooked up by some of the best-known chefs in Thailand in air conditioned comfort with a very appetizing sunset sea view.
- Horizon Lounge
- One of the most stunning lobby lounges on the coast, it’s worth taking your time to acquaint yourself with the palace-like grandeur of the Horizon Lounge and its spectacular sea view while you can relax with refreshing chilled herbal drinks, light meals and cocktails.
- Swim Up Bar
- Swim up to the pool bar for alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments while you chill from your perch in the pool overlooking the bay.