Old Palace Resort is a luxury 5-star hotel, is located by the shore of the Sahl Hasheesh Master Plan, nestled amongst the Red Desert Mountains. Within a short walk from the hotel you will find fine white sands and the crystal-clear, calm waters of the Red Sea, as well as the Old Town with its sun-drenched streets and exquisite architecture. Along with its breath-taking panoramic ocean views, the Old Palace Resort Hotel is only a 20 minute ride from Hurghada city centre so you can spend your days exploring this stunning region.
Old Palace Resort – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The Old Palace Resort provides something for everyone – there’s a wide range of rooms and suites on offer, as well as a first-class dining and bar service. Outside, the swimming pool and luxurious Jacuzzi are at your disposal, along with Spa and Health club facilities so you can pamper yourself while the young ones can have some fun at the Kid’s Club.
There are plenty of activities on offer here too, whether you just want to unwind and lounge on the sun terrace under the shade of parasols, explore the sea bed or take a sailing trip with the help of professionally-managed Aqua and Diving Centres, the choice is there. The hotel also offers a gymnasium, steam bath and massage services, letting you treat yourself. You are on holiday after all!
If you’re feeling a bit more active, try a game of table tennis, beach volleyball or water polo. Boat trips to the nearby island can be arranged for you, and at the end of the day why not take a sunset stroll along one of the long white beaches, savoring the Mediterranean vistas?
Within close reach of the Old Palace Resort Hotel you’ll find plenty of restaurants, each offering a unique dining experience. The Gazebo, with its formal candlelight dining, views of the Red Sea set, and down-tempo live music is the place to go for fine dining; for all-day inter-continental dining, Al Kasr is a prime choice, with a buffet and an la carte menu available, as well as an open-air terrace. For casual dining, restaurants such as the La Cucina, serving fine Italian fare and the local Shisha Corner can cater to your needs. If you’re in search of a fun night out, La-Bonita Night Club offers live shows provided by the resident animation team or other entertainers, dancing and live DJ, as well as the Lobby Lounge and Pool Bar which offer drinks and snacks throughout the day and into the evening. You’ll be well and truly spoilt at the Old Palace Resort!
Old Palace Resort Hurghada Review
Welcome to Old Palace Resort, your Hurghada “home away from home.” Old Palace Resort aims to make your visit as relaxing and enjoyable as possible, which is why so many guests continue to come back year after year.
Rooms at Old Palace Hotel provide a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a minibar, and guests can stay connected with free internet access.
In addition, while staying at Old Palace Resort guests have access to room service and a concierge. You can also enjoy a pool and breakfast. Need a place to park? Free parking is available at Old Palace Resort.
While staying at Old Palace Hotel, you may want to check out Bus Stop Sahl Hasheesh (0.3 mi) which is a short walk away.
Plus, during your trip, don’t forget to check out an art museum, such as Sand City.
Old Palace Resort puts the best of Hurghada at your fingertips, making your stay both relaxing and enjoyable.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
Swimming pool and jacuzzi surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers and parasols and a garden fronting the beach, water sports and diving centre, a Spa, pool and table tennis tables, beach volleyball and a kids club. The Spa features a steam bath, a fitness gym and offers a range of massage treatments.
- Al Kasr Restaurant
- Al Kasr Restaurant- the focus of the resort’s dining experience under the guidance of a team of expert chefs. This indoor / outdoor Bistro inspired restaurant offers a range of dishes expressing the rich influence and traditions of trading merchants. Live interactive cooking stations, Asian, Middle East and European dishes, serves lunch and dinner in addition to an extensive and enticing daily breakfast buffet.
- La Cucina
- A traditional Italian kitchen, open to the dining area, offers a selection of authentic Italian dishes. Ingredients are specially imported to ensure the true authenticity of each dish. Dishes on the menu consist of simple yet all time classic appetisers like Carpaccio, mare antipasti, pizzas and home made pasta dishes. All follow a simple approach to cooking, back to basics. Coffee is at its best and comes from a genuine Italian coffee machine. The outlet has a large selection of wines by the glass as well as bottle.
- The exotic Brazilian cuisine with all its specialities from the grill steaks to the host sauces, enjoy the Latin American taste.
- Lobby Lounge
- The Great Room is wonderfully inviting as the guests arrive at the resort, it is a luxurious oasis offering different experiences within the one space. The bar with communal seating arrangements transforms from a coffee/tea style café in the day to a cocktail lounge at night, which stays an active social zone throughout.
- There are more private areas where individuals can relax and enjoy the atmosphere but who don’t necessarily want to engage in the activity.
- Pool Bar
- The Pool Deck overlooks the beach and the swimming pool with spectacular Red Sea views. Offers a range of snacks including deli sandwiches, fresh salads and grills delights. Location: In Hotel – Overlooking the Beach and the swimming pool.
- Shisha Corner
- Oriental corner with shisha, snacks, afternoon tea & smoothie drinks. Open after sunset.