Welcome to Melia Salinas Lanzarote, a destination in Costa Teguise where you can have it all. Imagine a hotel where the most important thing is you. A dream location in which adults get their rewards. A location only for people who know what they really want. A place for lovers of life. Discover a new universe where anything can happen.
Don’t leave us without getting a quote or some help finding your next holiday. Whether you want a full package holiday or just the hotel, it’s so easy to get in touch with our friendly experts via email, live chat or phone, we are always here for you. This includes after you book. We don’t hide, in fact, we love to hear from our customers and make it easy to get in touch. You can’t say that about many companies these days. Bear in mind too, that we are a company that guarantees a refund if your holiday is cancelled due to government advice. Not many travel companies can say this, just search it up online to read the stories. We are ABTA & ATOL bonded & regulated, which means that we are financially safe and governed by a body. This is be becoming a rarity too, as other travel companies are leaving ABTA, seemingly so they can ignore their responsibilities. Again, search it up if you want to read more. So… what are you waiting for? We are the perfect travel company to book with! Get in touch and let us take care of everything for you.
Melia Salinas Lanzarote – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Discover a new world at the hotel Meliá Salinas, located on the privileged island of Lanzarote (Canary Islands, Spain). The elements of nature blend on this Canary Island to form one of the world’s unique natural paradises.
In these heavenly surroundings, Meliá Salinas offers all facilities and services proper to a resort of its category.
Guests will marvel at the perfect harmony of the design by the famous architect Fernando Higueras with the unspoiled surroundings of spectacular gardens, botanical areas and beaches with the finest white sand.
Strongly recommended for adults (over 16), however, this property is not exclusively an adult-only hotel.
The hotel has 270 rooms, 10 villas, 4 floors and 3 lifts (in hotel section only).
- Beautiful grounds with indoor garden
- Huge lagoon pool surrounded by greenery
- Direct access to the sandy beach
- Activities include cooking classes and watersports
- Fine dining and Spanish wines at Marea Restaurant
The architect Fernando Higueras and the famous Lanzarotenian artist, Cesar Manrique, created the plans for this spectacular building. Cesar Manrique designed the pool area, the interior gardens and walls in the restaurant and the lobby. This flair full of flowers, plants and fountains leaves the impression of the Garden of Eden. For this reason, it is also called the Botanical Cathedral of the island and most recently Hotel Museum due to all the works of art from different artists of the islands apart from Cesar Manrique, such as Pepe Damaso, Molez, Paco Curbelo, etc. As soon as you arrive at the Melia Salinas, an icon of the Cultural Heritage of Lanzarote, you know you are in a very special place. Please click or call for more details.
Going Luxury Special Offer: What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Melia Salinas Lanzarote
- Upgrade to Half-Board
- Special Offer Melia Room
- Private Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- January dates from £699pp
- February dates from £749pp
- March dates from £749pp
- April dates from £849pp
- May dates from £679pp
- June dates from £679pp
- July dates from £799pp
- August dates from £849pp
- September dates from £1249pp
- October dates from £799pp
- November dates from £649pp
- December dates from £649pp
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Enjoy the numerous facilities available at the Melia Salinas, which offer you the perfect combination of relaxing and keeping fit. There is a sport area, 3 tennis courts, and a gym. Relax in our Health & Beauty Centre. Hairdresser. The Golf Club Costa Teguise, with an 18-hole golf course, is only 2 km away.
- Adding the possibility to practice any kind of water sports nearby and also many others such as mountain bike, sportive fishing, delta wind, horse riding… in different parts of the island. The shopping Gallery with its jewellery, boutiques and clothes shop will give you the opportunity to satisfy almost all your wishes.
- The Guatiza bar with night-shows and live music. Outdoor heated swimming pool, three tennis courts, pitch & putt two holes and mini golf, Gym, sauna, massages and hydro-massage. Also internet corner, Social club and mini-club.
The Melia Salinas provides a wide range of services: a delicious breakfast buffet Restaurant Atlantida with the show-cooking style buffet with a food corner, where all the dishes will be made in front of the guests. The well-known a-la-carte Restaurant La Graciosa is surrounded by tropical gardens and fountains, with international cuisine. The restaurant Casa Canaria, copy the most typical old Canarian house construction with a fresh patio where you can choose between the three different specialities: La Bodeguita typical Spanish tapas, La Tarantella Mediterranean cuisine and Especias rice and seafood specialities. And a pool snack bar.
Enjoy Melia Salinas Beach Bar by the sea with a great choice of drinks. Enjoy magnificent sunsets with a cool mojito. Privileged beach side location with drink tastings and theme parties.