Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa is a deluxe 5-star hotel in El Jadida Bay is not only where you get away from it all, but where you get it all, too: peace and quiet, forest and sea and a superb 18-hole golf course.
PULLMAN MAZAGAN ROYAL GOLF & SPA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel winter sun dates for the best prices. Durations are flexible.
The Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf & Spa was entirely renovated in 2012 and happens to be a great place to have a meeting or get some work done. In a lovely setting.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Pullman Mazagan Royal Golf and Spa is situated in a large park, between Mazagan and the old city in El Jadida. It provides luxury accommodation and ocean views.The Pullman Mazagan offers a swimming pool and spa. It is set in one of Morocco’s finest golf courses.
Guest rooms at the Mazagan are air-conditioned. They include a TV, en suite facilities, and a telephone. All have a balcony or a terrace.
The club house serves light dishes at any time of the day. There are 3 other restaurants serving local and international cuisine. There is also a piano bar, providing a cosy place to relax with a drink.
An old Portuguese town boasting a laid-back and slow pace of life, yet amid the grandeur of a UNESCO World Heritage medina, El Jadida holidays will transport you into the heart of an unchanged bygone era, all beside a peaceful coastal scene in Morocco. The relaxed atmosphere is paired with long beaches and impressive landmarks, ensuring both beach bums and culture vultures are engrossed by this charming town of Morocco.
Beyond the heritage and history of this enchanting destination, you’ll also encounter much entertainment and attraction outside of the city walls and within the surrounding area. Take your holidays to El Jadida to the nearby coastal resort of Mazagan, hitting the golf course, casino or large spa, bringing an element of sophistication into your trip.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Combine business and pleasure with summit meetings on the Pullman greens. Beginners and advanced players alike meet to work on their handicaps on greens renowned and designed by golf’s major names.
- Pick a pool: outdoors on sunny days, indoors on busy days, wading pool for the kids. Nobody needs to wait to get wet.
- Massages and beauty treatments to recharge your batteries and pamper yourself. Instant well-being guaranteed – whenever you can and for as long as you wish.
- Le Mazagan
- This restaurant offers panoramic views of the pool and 2 different-styled rooms serving a wide buffet of Mediterranean and international specialties.
- Club House Le Birdie
- Situated by the golf course and the ocean, the Birdie restaurant can seat up to 80 diners and offers a light, balanced menu in a pleasant atmosphere either indoors or on the terrace.
- Le Jawhara
- In typical Moroccan decor with a decorated ceiling and woodwork, the Al Jawhara restaurant can seat up to 50 diners and offers traditional Moroccan dishes that delight your taste buds.
- Purple Bar
- The piano bar welcomes you in a musical setting where you can relax and chat.