RADISSON BLU RESORT GRAN CANARIA is located just 1km from the centre of exclusive Puerto de Mogan, also known as “Little Venice” due to its charming canals reminiscent of those found in Venice, Italy. You can take a relaxing boat ride or shop along the promenade, then return to the comfort of your guest room.
RADISSON BLU RESORT GRAN CANARIA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The 422 modern rooms and suites feature private terraces where you can enjoy the balmy weather and ocean breezes. The hotel also features 3 on-site restaurants, a pool lounge and a bar.
The children’s splash pool with water jets will surely keep the young ones amused. The on-site fitness facilities provide guests with multiple workout choices, including a gym and swimming pools. There are also areas for guests to play a quick tennis match or experience rock climbing with the rock climbing wall.
After your workout, unwind with a beauty or spa treatment, or sit in the gardens to clear your mind. The hotel provides both indoor and outdoor parking.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Radisson Blu Resort
- Bed & Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
- January dates from £699pp
- February dates from £699pp
- March dates from £699pp
- April dates from £599pp
- May dates from £499pp
- June dates from £529pp
- July dates from £799pp
- August dates from £899pp
- September dates from £599pp
- October dates from £699pp
- November dates from £699pp
- December dates from £699pp
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- With direct beach access and both salt and freshwater pools, this hotel provides all the necessary features and services in Gran Canaria for an ideal holiday.
- Patrons can pick up forgotten items at the on-site supermarket and purchase souvenirs at the gift shop and boutique. In addition, this beach resort offers Gran Canaria visitors the chance to get active with indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel guests have a cornucopia of dining choices at our on-site restaurants. Start the day off with a hearty Super Breakfast Buffet. You can indulge in scrambled eggs and toast with tasty grilled sausages or opt for lighter fare with fresh fruit and yogurt.
- The Larder Restaurant caters to your itineraries with convenient dining, offering themed buffet dinners and pre-show dining. One evening a week, we offer a special set menu with 3 choices of a starter, main dish and dessert. Filini restaurant transports guests to Italy with its regional rich diversity and abundance of difference in taste.
- Enjoy your favorite drink and a snack pizza from the wood-fired oven or a light meal of a fresh, crispy salad at the Pool Lounge while relaxing by the pool.
- The Entertainment Room is an ideal meeting place for friends and family. Unwind with refreshing cocktails after a long day of sunbathing or sightseeing while enjoying evening entertainment and shows for the entire family.