The Relais La Corte Di Bettona lies in the heart of the old town centre. In fact, it’s entrance faces the main square. The building, which was originally a medieval “hospitale” for pilgrims and orphans in the 14th century, stretches out within the village in a series of enchanting terraces, solariums, and lookouts that are perfectly equipped and designed for guests seeking a truly exclusive and relaxing holiday.
RELAIS LA CORTE DI BETTONA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
At Relais La Corte di Bettona hospitality is not a profession but rather a calling. We continuously monitor, adjust and improve our services in order to meet all guest needs. Relais La Corte di Bettona is in the centre of the small town of Bettona in the Perguia region. The hotel is set within a restored 14th-century building with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
With special offers for the Relais La Corte Di Bettona from Going Luxury, enjoy a choice of extras in resort. Either a super wine tasting session or relaxing D-tox ritual on your Umbrian break. D-tox ritual includes SPA zone exclusively reserved for a deeply purifying and regenerating wellness path that alternates heat, cold-atomized shower and rest. The wine tasting package includes a wine-tasting experience, during which you’ll sample a selection of tipples from the local Bettona region while a sommelier explains each one, and a cooking class where you will use fresh local ingredients to make various dishes.
Return transfers start from £45 per person (from Perugia airport, the transfer time is approximately 30 minutes; it’s two hours and 30 minutes from Rome airport). Transfers from Pisa airport can be arranged locally (approximately two hours and 30 minutes drive away). Alternatively, if you would like to explore the surrounding countryside, we recommend hiring your own car. Checked luggage costs from £50 per hold bag, return trip.
The Relais La Corte Di Bettona has been further enhanced by an impressive restoration project that united elegance and sophistication with the original spirit of the place. The warm and welcoming atmosphere immediately envelops guests upon entry.
There are spacious common areas for chatting, reading a magazine or enjoying an aperitif or drink to the bright tunes of live music. The staff is courteous, efficient and always ready to help.
The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, a spa, a restaurant with countryside views from its veranda and free WIFI.
Glorious Umbria Holidays
Umbria is one of Italy’s hidden gems. Home to a huge variety of beautiful cities, amazing landscapes and of course, exquisite Italian food. Umbria is known for its old-world traditions, hilltop villages and delicious local specialities, as well as vast landscapes “smothered in woodland or olive groves and punctuated by hills that roll their way to a hazy horizon” (The Guardian).
A mountainous region in the heart of Italy, Umbria offers a picturesque landscape. Rolling hills dotted with cobalt lakes and traditional villages are aplenty. Cities like Perugia and Assisi offer medieval architecture and art museums to rival anything in Tuscany, while lush vineyards offer rustic appeal. Thousands of visitors make the pilgrimage to Assisi to honour St Francis every year. This traditional region’s villages often bustle with festivals and markets. Many of Umbria’s old towns incorporate remnants of Etruscan and Roman settlements with a timeless atmosphere.
Umbria has become the holiday destination of choice for foodies! Known for its famous truffles, olives and of course, wine. Glorious mountains and lakes also make it an exciting destination for those seeking outdoor adventure. Trek through pine forests to the summit of Mount Sibillini or go sailing on the vast waters of Lake Trasimeno. When seeking a holiday rich in art, culture and lush scenery, Umbria’s stunning landscapes won’t disappoint.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Relaxation is a must at Corte di Bettona. The beautiful terraces and solarium, which overlook one of the most enchanting landscapes in Central Italy, are wonderful spots for relaxing. Another fine area for enjoying a few peaceful moments is the swimming pool, where guest can eat at the restaurant or savour a nice drink.
- The sauna and the gym at the Relais complete the facility, which has been designed for guest who, after an interesting and pleasant day out on excursions, want to restore themselves or simply enjoy the hotel “isolating themselves from the world”.
- The new Wellness Center Cinthia at the Relais & SPA La Corte di Bettona is the perfect place for wellness, relaxation and harmony. This little Spa offers an exclusive range of facial and body treatments with products from the prestigious brands of Comfort Zone.
- You can also watch sports events and shows on Sky Satellite TV. WiFi free of charge. The Relais La Corte di Bettona also offers business travellers extremely well-crafted and highly organised services: a functional meeting room with all the necessary equipment and two smaller rooms for meetings, presentations, and other smaller events. Consistent with the spirit of the hotel, these spaces have also been designed and laid out to provide maximum concentration, privacy and even relaxation when needed. In addition, the Relais has a designated smokers’ area compliant with current law as well as two rooms equipped with Wi-Fi technology.
- The attention to detail and sophistication of the Relais la Corte di Bettona are also found in the kitchen. The “La Taverna del Giullare” restaurant, which is located inside an old oil mill, will surprise guests with the finest traditional Umbrian dishes, characterised by strong, genuine and authentic flavours.
- Dinner will find the best of regional gastronomy, including cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, cold meats from Norcia and Bettona, mushrooms from the local woods, truffles and legumes from Valnerina, and exceptional wines. These culinary delights are served in a warm, intimate environment that even offers veranda dining with a view that is unparalleled in its beauty.
Bar with relaxing lounge area.