PARADISUS RIO DE ORO RESORT & SPA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Ultra All Inclusive 5 Star eco-resort, situated within the Bahía de Naranjo Natural Park, in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguín. Designed for adults only aged 18 and over. The ultimate comfort and excellence in an intimate Royal Service area for those seeking unique experiences. A modern adults-only hotel, the Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa is part of the Melia Group. Its bungalow-style buildings are spread throughout pretty grounds with a peaceful atmosphere. The spa is a slice of tropical heaven and offers a variety of indulgences.
The hotel is on the beachfront and 71km from Holguin International Airport.
Guests can choose from a range of room types including Junior Suite Rooms, Suites and Villas. All guestrooms are decorated in a modern Cuban style and come equipped with an en-suite bathroom, one king-size or twin beds, a sitting area and a furnished balcony or terrace. Room features include satellite TV, a hairdryer, minibar, safety deposit box, tea/coffee making facilities, ironing set and an assortment of extra thoughtful touches.
Food & Drink
The hotel features seven restaurants and three bars. There are also a further two restaurants and three bars exclusive to Royal Service guests. The hotel features a large international buffet restaurant as well as a selection of a la carte restaurants specializing in Mediterranean, Cuban Creole, Japanese and more. Drinks are available from a range of outlets including a pool bar, lobby bar and nightclub.
Sports & Entertainment
In the outdoor complex, guests will find a super-sized swimming pool surrounded by spacious sun terraces and lush gardens. Guests can relax on one of the many loungers by the pool, on the beach or at the Yhi Spa. There is also a large fitness suite, extensive activity programme and choice of watersports on offer.
PARADISUS RIO DE ORO RESORT & SPA REVIEW
Located in the Bahia de Naranjo Natural Park, in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguin province. Five-Star Ultra All Inclusive Eco-Resort with 354 rooms. Conceived only for adults aged 18 years or more. Maximum comfort and perfection in its private Royal Service area for a fabulous experience in a world apart. Recommended for weddings, honeymoons, incentive trips and wellness/spa. Guest Rooms 354 rooms: 254 Junior Suites, 24 Luxury Junior Suites, 16 Luxury Junior Suites Ocean View, 2 Suites Deluxe, 36 Master Junior Suites Royal Service, 14 Master Junior Suites Ocean View Royal Service, 6 Master Junior Suites Luxury Royal Service, 2 Garden Villas Royal Service. Dining: 8 Restaurants (A la Carte, Buffet), 5 Bars.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Beauty Parlor
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the tropics and forget all your troubles. Keep fit and healthy with visits to our gym. Tone your muscles with state of the art equipment and under the supervision of a fitness coach. Enjoy a soothing dip in the Jacuzzi or experience a relaxing body massage in one our gazebos overlooking the sea.
- Spa for the enjoyment of hotel clients. The world’s most exclusive beauty treatments prepared with the exotic aromas and flavors of Cuba. Hydrothermal-steam circuit, hydro- massage, sensations shower, sauna, Balinese baths and relaxation lounge. Treatments administered by certified therapists. SPA facilities: separate lockers for ladies and gents, personal valet service, massage cubicles for couples, unisex beauty salon, salt-water swimming pool and private beach. All services are available for an extra charge.
- El Bohio
- A typical Cuban menu livened by the music of a local trio, for the enjoyment of those who love Cuban rhythms such as Son and other genres. Guests can gaze at the surrounding natural lakes and islets while savoring the best Cuban rums.
- El Patio
- El Patio restaurant, reminiscent of colonials days, is the ideal setting for a romantic dinner. Its excellent gastronomic offer includes a wide array of delicious international specialties exquisitely garnished. The perfect way to end a day full of excitement in the midst of a pristine tropical paradise.
- La Ceiba
- Spacious open-air salon exquisitely decorated, including a roof made of precious Cuban wood. Wide assortment of tasty gastronomic offers. Breakfast complete with sparkling wine, natural fruit juices and original menus for both lunch and dinner, since the plates are prepared in your presence. A different theme night every evening: Cuban, Mexican, etc.
- La Laguna
- With its panoramic view of the lush tropical gardens and swimming pool, during lunch this snack bar offers a wide assortment of excellent grilled meat, Italian specialties and fresh seafood. Light snacks, cool juices and beverages are also served to those who prefer to remain by the pool.
- This new haute cuisine Mediterranean restaurant, set in a wonderfully romantic colonial ambience, is a unique shrine to enjoyment. And for the perfect complement, either before or after dinner, we highly recommend Salon Habana where guests can savor the best cigars in the world and choose from a wide assortment of fine wines and premium spirits; surrounded by comfort and luxury as such an occasion calls for.
- Santa Maria
- The Santa Maria restaurant is located in a marvelous natural setting, where guests can choose from a wide assortment of exquisite grilled meats and seafood. The restaurant is a favorite among guests, especially among those who do not wish to leave spectacular Playa Esmeralda beach for a single minute.
- This cozy Japanese restaurant invites clients not only to relish the wonders of this superb oriental cuisine but also to enjoy its excellent wine menu. Artistically decorated with typical mats that will enhance the satisfaction of clients as they savor authentic Japanese cuisine.
- El Salton
- The swimming pool aqua bar gives you the sensation of being in a tropical forest surrounded by swaying coconut palm trees. Guests can chat or simply relax as the savor the wide array of tropical cocktails and beverages.
- Palma Real
- The Palma Real lobby bar with its attractive mural allegorical to our national tree, is an ideal place to rest between one adventure and the other, as guests savor refreshing tropical cocktails or chose from a wide variety of national and international beverages throughout the day.
- Santa Maria
- Located on Playa Esmeralda. Beverages served in the bar and to guests on sun loungers.