Occupying a prime position on the Cape, Sani Beach Hotel & Spa is a warmly welcoming hotel offering an unparalleled level of service. The exquisite property has won numerous awards for its quality & excellence including a ‘Travellers’ Choice Award’ from Trip Advisor & a perfect score of 5 out of 5 from over 4800 reviews!
Resplendent above the azure waters of the breathtaking Cape Sani, the luxuriously renovated Sani Beach Hotel & Spa exists in harmony with the natural world around it. This spacious hotel promises a five star experience for all the family with its exclusive beaches and miles of golden sands, enticing spa and impressive restaurants with their choice of international and Greek cuisine.
SANI BEACH HOTEL & SPA IS A TRIP ADVISOR TRAVELLERS’ CHOICE AWARD WINNER
Occupying a prime position on the Cape, this warmly welcoming hotel offers an unparalleled choice of rooms, making it the perfect getaway for families of all sizes. Seize the opportunity to enjoy your favourite water sports, brush up on your game with our tennis coach or take off into the spectacular Mediterranean scenery on a mountain bike. Or with so much to entertain children of all ages, you may just be tempted to do absolutely nothing.
Set within a bay on the rocky Kassandra peninsula, Sani Resort is part of a 1,000-acre estate, surrounded by pine forests and wetlands. Due to its size, Sani feels rather self-contained – it even has its own marina with a handful of high-end stores including jewellers and a fur and leather boutique. The resort makes a lavish base for exploring Halkidiki’s coastline – Afytos village with its hypnotising clifftop views is 16km away, and the unspoilt beaches of the Sithonia peninsula are close by- though it would be easy not to leave for days. Thessaloniki airport is a 50-minute drive away.
SANI BEACH HOTEL & SPA – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel April, May & October for the best prices.
Sani Beach Hotel & Spa has four restaurants – Ammos has driftwood-chic decor and an extensive breakfast buffet featuring honey-soaked pastries, fresh local cheeses and superfood yoghurt toppings and, for dinner, its red snapper with uber-buttery saffron risotto is recommended. Sani Resort boasts a whopping 18 eateries across the four hotels and marina – including the only caviar restaurant in Greece – though half-board guests are restricted to whichever ones are at their hotel. The Dine Around package allows you to try the other hotels’ eateries around the resort – worth it for Sani Beach Club’s Greek restaurant, Ouzerie, and its crispy zucchini balls with warm feta cheese.
Sani Beach Spa
You deserve it, so treat yourself to a visit to MySpa for a pampering from our experienced consultants. You’ll find a range of soothing massages and treatments designed by the exlusive French brand Anne Sémonin, using renowned natural products that feed your skin and leave you feeling wonderfully refreshed and revitalised.
You can also refresh those tired limbs with a visit to our thermal suite which offers both sauna and steam rooms. You can workout in the fitness room or simply soak away the stress in the Jacuzzi. There’s everything you could need to totally spoil yourself including hair, beauty and nail salons.
Sports & Entertainment
Guests can relax on the sun terrace by the large lagoon style swimming pool or on the pine-fringed beach. For the little ones there is dedicated children’s swimming areas. There is a total of 4 spas that can be used by all guests staying at the Sani Resort, each provide a wide selection of treatments, as well as steam rooms, saunas, Jacuzzis, a fitness room and indoor pools. The Sani Sports Centre features soccer, tennis, table tennis, basketball and beach volleyball.
At the Sani Resort there are special organised activities for all age groups operated by UK childcare specialists ‘Worldwide Kids Company’ who work to Ofsted’s standards, policies and procedures.
Melissa Crèche (4 months – 4 years – Located within 3 main areas of the Resort, close to Sani Beach, between Porto Sani and Sani Asterias and near the Sani Club). The Crèche is very well-equipped with toys and there is a good programme of indoor and outdoor activities for all age groups. There is a staff to children ratio of 1:3 for children from 4 months to 23 months and 1:4 for children between the ages of 2 and 4 years. Therefore, pre-booking is strongly advised.
Melissa Mini Club (4 – 11 years – Located within 3 main areas of the Resort, close to Sani Beach, between Porto Sani and Sani Asterias and near the Sani Club). The club offers a fun programme of activities running in the morning and afternoon – indoors and out. Children’s entertainment includes mini-Olympic Games on the beach, short excursions, pool games, picnics and parties. The ratio for children in the 4+ club is 1:8. Therefore, pre-booking is strongly advised.
Teenagers Club (Sani Teen Club: for children 12 – 17 years old). They offer classes in hip hop, dancing, DJ-ing as well as in outdoor activities such as archery, beach volleyball and Mountain Biking.
Sani Football Academy
The Worldwide Kids Company (WWKC) Football Academy is a fun and healthy activity for children aged between five and fourteen years old. Children are split up by age groups and they operate on a strict child ratio. This means that places are limited and subject to availability!
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Beach & Pools
- Whether you love taking it easy on golden beaches or taking in gorgeous sunsets at our infinity edge pools, an experience beyond compare awaits. Our new heated outdoor pools are designed to offer pure pleasure all season long, combining stunning style and luxurious amenities, and providing dedicated children’s areas and the reassurance of lifeguards.
- While your two exclusive beaches, Ammos and Sani Hill Beach, promise crystal clear waters just a few steps away from your room, or head to the temptations of the pine-fringed sands of Bousoulas beach, stretching for seven immaculate miles. Whatever your choice, the Sani Beach Experience will spoil you with rejuvenating massages, the ever-popular Babewatch service and the attentive yet discrete, Sani Beach Buddies serving you refreshing drinks and snacks along the beach. And for the children, there’s all sorts of beach games and toys or all the fun of the shallow waters, carefully watched over by our experienced lifeguards.
- You deserve it, so treat yourself to a visit to MySpa for a pampering from our experienced consultants. You’ll find a range of soothing massages and treatments designed by the exlusive French brand Anne Sémonin, using renowned natural products that feed your skin and leave you feeling wonderfully refreshed and revitalised.
- You can also refresh those tired limbs with a visit to our thermal suite which offers both sauna and steam rooms. You can workout in the fitness room or simply soak away the stress in the Jacuzzi. There’s everything you could need to totally spoil yourself including hair, beauty and nail salons.
- We know how important it is that everyone has a brilliant holiday, so we’ve gone out of our way to make the whole family happy. There’s special organised fun and activities for all age groups which means that mum and dad can enjoy some quality time on their own while little ones are being looked after by UK childcare specialists Worldwide Kids Company. And naturally, there’s lots for everyone to do together too!
- There’s so much to do at the Sani Beach Hotel, so you’ll never have a dull moment. For guests who enjoy a good workout, our fitness studio has a good selection of cardio machines whilst our watersports centre offers an exhilarating mix of activities including waterskiing and parasailing. If you love nature, a visit to the bird sanctuary in the nearby wetlands is a must.
- For those who prefer to take things a little easier, enjoy a massage on Bousoulas Beach, catch the latest movie at our open-air cinema, relax on a sunset cruise or dance till the early hours at our white night beach parties. There’s also live music at various venues several times a week along with some great dance and entertainment at the Garden Theatre.
- Our magnificent location is complemented by spacious restaurants and bars with inspiring new menus and the highest levels of five-star personalized service. Our chefs have created a mouthwatering choice of freshly prepared dishes using the best local produce and with an even more delicious variety for children. Take your pick from three restaurants for breakfast, where you’ll find everything from fresh fruit smoothies to local Greek breakfast fare.
- When it’s time to relax with a cool drink – whether a cocktail or a beer – you’ll always find a chilled-out ambience at Sani Beach Hotel. And when you crave that midnight snack, our new 24-hour room service is waiting for you with an innovative choice of inviting dishes.