A luxurious landscape stretching across fragrant pine forests, golden sands and crystal clear waters. This is the awe-inspiring thousand-acre natural backdrop to Sani Resort, home to five multiple-awarded 5-star hotels recognised around the globe by leading travel organizations. Beach life meets high life at the new Sani Dunes. A chic destination where the sophisticated ambiance, exceptional cuisine and ‘grown-up’ environment promise the warmest of welcomes.
Sani Dunes – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel April, May or October for the best prices!
Where contemporary style combines perfectly with sublime touches of Mediterranean elegance; handcrafted furniture, gorgeous fabrics and natural woods abound.
While the exclusive spa, private beach and expansive pools simply add to the pleasure.
At Sani Dunes an unforgettable experience awaits for couples and families.
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at the Sani Dunes Hotel Halkidiki
Overlooking magnificent sea views, Sani Dunes boasts a state-of-the-art spa centre, private beach area in Sani and expansive pools.
Blending contemporary style with sublime touches of Mediterranean elegance, each room and suite at Sani Dunes boasts Aegean Sea or pool views. Each includes a private bathroom with shower, Nespresso machine and free WiFi. Air conditioning comes standard.
An abundance of rejuvenating treatments and experiences can be enjoyed at the spa centre. There are 6 private treatment rooms, a wide selection of pampering beauty therapies. Other facilities include a couples suite with a private steam bath, special Thai massage cabin, hot tub and fitness centre.
The private beach area boasts king-size umbrellas and luxurious mattresses. A full range of water sports including windsurfing and water-skiing can be enjoyed.
Sani boasts 6 tennis courts for the energetic ones. Other sports facilities include table tennis, beach volley courts and mini soccer fields.
The open-air Garden Theatre hosts a wide range of musicals and shows while each year Sani plays host to the Sani Festival, one of the Mediterranean’s leading musical celebrations.
Sani Dunes offers a relaxed holiday experience in an adult environment and in addition to the host of leisure activities available across Sani Resort, the hotel offers a range of activities specifically designed for teenagers.
Thessaloniki Airport is 44.7 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Beach & Pools
- Water, water everywhere; at Sani Dunes you’ll be greeted by the shimmering Aegean, a private beach and a choice of heated indoor and outdoor pools directly accessible from all rooms. Everything’s on hand to make your beach experience extra special, from king-size umbrellas and luxurious mattresses to a continuous food and drinks service to meet your needs.
- Get away from it all and spoil yourself at the exclusive Sani Dunes Spa with a selection of pre and post sun treatments. Enjoy six private treatment rooms and a choice of pampering beauty therapies from the renowned Anne Semonin Parisian spa brand. There’s also a couples suite with a private steam bath, special Thai massage cabin, jacuzzi, fitness studio and so much more.
- Sani Dunes is the ideal place for teens to meet and socialise with other guests of their age before venturing out to our dedicated teen chill-out lounge. We welcome families with children aged 12 and above and in addition to the host of leisure activities available, the hotel offers a range of activities specifically designed for teenagers.
- Sani Dunes brings guests a full choice of sports and outdoor activities to ensure every stay is a real pleasure. At Sani Sports Centre six tennis courts are available day and night together with many other activities including table tennis, beach volley ball and mini soccer. There’s a full range of water sports to enjoy including windsurfing and waterskiing, as well as fun activities such as pedalos and ringos.
- The open-air Garden Theatre provides a full schedule of entertainment, musicals and shows, while each year Sani plays host to the Sani Festival – one of the Mediterranean’s leading musical celebrations. No stay is complete without a sundowner aboard our sunset cruise.
- It’s all about relaxing at Sani Dunes whether it’s having a cocktail before dinner at the Pool bar or simply enjoying great conversation over some wonderful food. Our bars and restaurants at Sani Dunes are adult-friendly and suitable for guests aged 12 and above.
- There’s also a delicious choice of healthy dishes for those who place high importance on organic produce and low fat diet and an equally fine wine list carefully selected by our experienced sommeliers.