The Gran Hotel Miramar Resort and Spa is located in the La Caleta area, between Paseo de Reding avenue and the sea front, just five minutes from the city`s top museums, including the Picasso, Carmen Thyssen, Centre Pompidou and Hermitage.
GRAN HOTEL MIRAMAR – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
With the principal entrance facing the Mediterranean Sea, it offers marvellous views over the Bay of Malaga. Considered the masterpiece of architect F. Guerrero Strachan`s work, it took five years to complete, finally being opened in 1926 by King Alfonso XIII under the name Hotel Principe de Asturias.
This beautiful historic building has welcomed illustrious guests from European nobility, the world of the arts and Spanish high society. The hotel has a variety of luxury services and facilities, including five gastronomic restaurants focused on national and international cuisine.
Surrounded by 9,000 square meters of lawns and gardens, it also features outdoor pools, extensive meeting facilities and a stunning spa.
The Gran Hotel Miramar Resort & Spa GL; with the principal entrance facing the Mediterranean Sea, offers marvellous views over the Bay of Malaga and is just 5 minutes from the cityEs top museums (including the Picasso; Carmen Thyssen; Centre Pompidou and Hermitage) It is considered the masterpiece of architect Fernando Guerrero StrachanEs work and took five years to complete, finally being opened in 1926 by King Alfonso XIII under the name “Hotel Principe de Asturias”. From 1936 until 1939, it was used as a hospital during the Spanish Civil War. It then returned to being a hotel, under the moniker Hotel Miramar, until it closed for business in 1967. During the period of 1987 to 2007, it was used as a courthouse. This beautiful historic building has welcomed illustrious guests from amongst European nobility, the world of the arts and Spanish high society.
Malaga Christmas Markets
A Christmas Market with a difference on the Costa del Sol! The spirit of Christmas imbues every corner of the streets of Málaga. The Christmas trees, wickerwork figures and thousands of poinsettias are joined by the spectacular Nativity scenes devotedly erected by associations and groups of all kinds throughout the city.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Spa & Wellness Centre
- Botanical Spa by Sisley welcomes its guests to a world of senses and holistic sensations dedicated to censorial well-being in the heart of Málaga. This oasis of wellness was created combining harmonious Moorish tradition and the use of natural products of the Sisley brand in an exclusive space created for the relaxation and rejuvenation of body and mind, a unique experience designed for the well-being of our guests.
- For Children
- We have a children’s club for our youngest guests hosted by a team of specialists that includes a children’s swimming pool with entertainment. The Kids Club will be open in July and August.
- Principe De Asturias
- An elegant fine-dining restaurant located on the first floor, boasting large windows offering a spectacular view of the Mediterranean Sea. Culinary delights include a seasonal menu created by Chef Diego Nicas showcasing some of the region’s best local produce and wines.
- The ideal spot to relax in the morning with a large buffet breakfast selection and service stations offering a variety of international options. With indoor and outdoor seating, relax under the morning sun while soaking up views of the pool and sea.
- Pool Bar & Botanic
- An outdoor venue at the pool terrace serving fresh catch-of-the-day fish, meats and paellas.
- Chill Out
- During the day, the stunning roof terrace opens as a delicatessen with a relaxed seasonal menu. In the evening, the terrace transforms to an adults-only venue with an extensive cocktail menu – The perfect venue to watch the sunset over the Bay of Malaga.