Just a few minutes’ drive from the beauty and bustle of the World Heritage Site of Dubrovnik, lies the new Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel, an oasis of calm and a gem of contemporary architecture.
SHERATON DUBROVNIK RIVIERA HOTEL – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel April, May for the best prices.
Wrapped in lush gardens running right down to the beach and with fabulous views across the sea, this 240-room and 11-suite resort is all about bringing people together.
It is intimate enough for couples, spacious enough for families, and, with 1500 m² of state-of-the-art conference facilities, an appropriate location for international conferences.
Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel opened its door for guests on Friday 28th of August 2015, as a luxurious resort open throughout the year. The hotel is located right on the seafront, only 5 minutes from Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic”, perfectly combining premium accommodation, flawless meeting and event planning services and the finest Croatian and international cuisine.
Located in a secluded bay, and surrounded with a stunning beach and crystal clear waters, Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel is your perfect destination whether you are visiting on business or leisure.
Its curvy, modern forms, inspired by the terracotta rooftops of the Old Town and by the traditional filigree jewellery and the Adriatic coral, have perfectly blended in with the authentic surroundings. Relax in the Shine Spa, soak up the sun by the luxurious outdoor pool or enjoy a good read and a game of chess next to the crackling fireplace. With spacious and luxurious 251 rooms and suites, state of the art 1,500sqm conference centre, and breathtaking views, Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel attends to your every need.
Going Luxury Special Offer Dates Lead Prices:
- March: £499pp
- April: £679pp
- May: £749pp
- June: £879pp
- July: £999pp
- August: £999pp
- September: £869pp
- October: £669pp
- November: £499pp
- December: £499pp
Get in touch with our ‘luxury holiday experts’ to book.
Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel accommodation spans 240 air-conditioned guest rooms and 11 luxurious suites, including the Presidential Suite. The contemporary comfort, a view over the extraordinary Adriatic coastline, along with the scents and the atmosphere of an authentic Mediterranean garden, are all carefully wrapped up for you, to create a gathering place of relaxation.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- At Shine Spa, we start with a small welcome ritual of presenting you our signature foot soak & herbal tea and getting to know your journey. We recommend taking the time to enjoy our Spa zone prior to our treatments. This will allow your muscles to relax and aid in the therapeutic recovery, combined with our service. We recommend arriving 15 to 30 minutes earlier prior to the beginning of your treatment.
- We recommend a quick warm shower just prior to our treatments, to aid relaxation and to wash off any salts, minerals or chemicals that could clog pores when mixed with oils or other treatment products. Close your eyes. Allow your mind to be free. Breathe deeply. Remember, this time is your time.
- Sheraton is providing you with the tools and information you need to perform at a high level – no matter where your travels take you. Travel and fitness go hand-in-hand. You enjoy your travels more when you are maintaining your health and fitness routines; that’s why Sheraton is committed to offering a custom training and nutrition program.
- Sheraton Fitness at Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel is located on floor -1 and available 24 hours a day. The spacious 110 sqm will make you feel the difference with our indoor and outdoor pool and Technogym equipment, that includes bikes, chest press, dumb-bells, workout benches, leg curls, treadmills, etc.
- An exclusive restaurant, Leut, offers international and authentic local dishes to enjoy in, along with the astonishing view over the Adriatic sea. The restaurant offers an abundance of dishes inspired by the local cuisine.
- Piano Bar
- Piano Bar located at the hotel lobby, offers a variety of leisure moments, with a good cup of coffee or tea in the morning or a glass of marvelous wine in the evening. Enjoy the comfortable atmosphere of this new Dubrovnik’s meeting point.
- Pool Bar
- The Pool Bar Pinija features relaxing moments in the embrace of lush evergreen Mediterranean greenery. Enjoy your cup of coffee or tea in the morning or a cocktail in the evening, all while enjoying breathtaking views of the Adriatic coast.