The unique seafront setting of the Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna awaits. 339 guest rooms are spread across a myriad of islands interlinked by crystalline lagoons. All rooms feature a spacious and secluded terrace or balcony with stunning views of the lagoons, pools and private beaches.
Don’t leave us without getting a quote or some help finding your next holiday. Whether you want a full package holiday or just the hotel, it’s so easy to get in touch with our friendly experts via email, live chat or phone, we are always here for you. This includes after you book. We don’t hide, in fact, we love to hear from our customers and make it easy to get in touch. You can’t say that about many companies these days. Bear in mind too, that we are a company that guarantees a refund if your holiday is cancelled due to government advice. Not many travel companies can say this, just search it up online to read the stories. We are ABTA & ATOL bonded & regulated, which means that we are financially safe and governed by a body. This is becoming a rarity too, as other travel companies are leaving ABTA, seemingly so they can ignore their responsibilities. Again, search it up if you want to read more. So… what are you waiting for? We are the perfect travel company to book with! Get in touch and let us take care of everything for you.
SHERATON MIRAMAR RESORT EL GOUNA – We constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel winter sun dates (Nov-Feb) for the best prices.
At Going Luxury we have 7 REASONS WHY you should book your next holiday to the award-winning Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna with this special offer.
Special Offer Just Released
Stay in a sumptuous Sheraton resort spread across nine islands in the Red Sea with this deal from Going Luxury, now £599 per person. You’ll stay in a room that opens onto the hotel’s private beach, and save up to 35% on prices we’ve seen elsewhere.
- Return flights
- Return shuttle transfers
- Seven nights at the 5-star Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, in a Deluxe Beach Front Room
- All-inclusive board, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is a luxury resort in El Gouna, near Hurghada with 91% positive reviews on TripAdvisor. It is spread over nine interconnecting islands in a lagoon in the Red Sea, designed by world-renowned architect Michael Graves, against a stunning backdrop of desert mountains. Amenities include a private beach, two swimming pools, and a variety of restaurants and bars, including an open-air cocktail bar on a boat.
The nearby resort town of El Gouna is famous for its long sandy beaches, lagoons and colourful reefs. Glitzy Abu Tig Marina is less than 10 minutes walk from the hotel and has oodles of swanky bars where you can enjoy sunset cocktails by the bobbing yachts in the harbour. Steigenberger Golf Resort El Gouna is just over two miles from the hotel.
Transfers & baggage
Return shuttle transfers are included. Add checked baggage from £50 per person, return.
The Palace Suite is an experience of its own with a private pool, large terraces and generous interiors on two floors. We are committed to making your vacation as effortless and memorable as possible.
Just relax and enjoy the Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna experience. Discover countless opportunities for fun, fitness and fresh-air activities from the 18-hole USPGA golf course, designed by Gene Bates. The course is accessible to every level to our Sheraton Fitness with professional assistance if desired or indulge in your favorite water sport or discover the spectacular dive sites nearby.
With all of these activities and evening entertainment, it perfectly suits family, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Experience ultimate well-being, A variety of treatments and Spa rituals. Enjoy the serenity of your body and soul. Our extended list of services includes various holistic therapies, from Ancient Ayurvedic Massage to innovative Anti-Cell treatments.
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Dip into one of the resort’s swimming pools, including a pool just for little ones. Young guests can also have fun at the children’s playground or head to the kid club for activities galore. For adults, there is a jogging track for those who like to keep fit, as well as a fitness centre, volleyball court, and a sauna to relax in.
- Oriental 1001
- This traditional oriental restaurant is located on a separate island and offers authentic specialties from across the Middle Eastern cuisine. We are open for dinner.
- La Piscina
- In the evening the restaurant is transformed into an upscale La Piscina Italian Restaurant that offers a pan-Italian menu featuring many traditional favorites in a romantic, candlelight dinner atmosphere.
- Wave Terrace
- Wave Terrace Restaurant located adjacent to the main pool waves restaurant serves an international lunch menu including poolside favorites and a variety of beverages throughout the day.
- Miramar Restaurant presents delicious cuisine from all around the globe. Daily changing buffet concept including a wide selection of International cuisine and live cooking stations.
- Coconut Grove
- Relax with traditional oriental drinks at our cozy Coconut Groove.
- Miramar Bar
- The Jewel of the design of Micheal Graves. A stylish place to meet and enjoy cocktails. The Miramar bar offers a wide selection of beverages.
- Beach Bar
- Located on the Miramar different themed beaches offer a selection of cocktails, soft drinks, and local alcoholic beverages and snacks.
- El Gouna Wine Boa
- An old boat in the middle of the lagoon has been transformed into a bar with grand views of the Red Sea – A unique atmosphere.