Surrounded by lush gardens, the 5-star luxury Skiathos Princess has direct access to Aghia Paraskevi Beach. With direct access to the beach, a selection of 5 restaurants and its majestic gardens, but also the quality of a Santikos Hotels member, The Skiathos Princess Hotel is everything you would expect from a family beach hotel.
SKIATHOS PRINCESS HOTEL – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel May & October for the best prices.
Guests can relax on a comfortable beach bed and get thoroughly spoiled by the hotels Beach service.
The kids club is operated under OFSTED standards and includes the Little Seals creche Club (6months – 4 years), the Little Seals Mini Club (4-12 years). Both clubs run morning and afternoon programmes with indoor and outdoor activities, evening mini-club service and baby sitting.
For one of the most important days of your life, your wedding day, the Skiathos Princess Hotel can arrange a day that will be everything you have imagined it to be. The hotel wedding co-ordinator will ensure that excellent food, elegant flower arrangements, fairy tale decorations and exquisite linens will delight your guests as much as they will for you.
Don’t leave us without getting a quote or some help finding your next holiday. Whether you want a full package holiday or just the hotel, it’s so easy to get in touch with our friendly experts via email, live chat or phone, we are always here for you. This includes after you book. We don’t hide, in fact, we love to hear from our customers and make it easy to get in touch. You can’t say that about many companies these days. Bear in mind too, that we are a company that guarantees a refund if your holiday is cancelled due to government advice. Not many travel companies can say this, just search it up online to read the stories. We are ABTA & ATOL bonded & regulated, which means that we are financially safe and governed by a body. This is be becoming a rarity too, as other travel companies are leaving ABTA, seemingly so they can ignore their responsibilities. Again, search it up if you want to read more. So… what are you waiting for? We are the perfect travel company to book with! Get in touch and let us take care of everything for you.
Skiathos Princess Hotel is a 3-storey 5-star beach hotel with 131 rooms and spread over one main building and 4 adjoining buildings. It offers its guests a 24h reception (check-in from 15:00, check-out until 12:00), a lobby, air conditioning and a shop. For the meals, there are 4 restaurants. In a total 3 bars, you can relax in the evening in good company. WiFi is available for free. Room cleaning, room service and medical service are free of charge. Laundry service is available for a fee.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- You can have a true spa day at Skiathos Princess, combining fitness with relaxation. Swim a few laps in the sea, go for a hike, or warm up in a yoga class before you switch gears and enter the peaceful zone of the spa area.
- As soon as you walk through the door of Harmony, the dusky lighting, the aroma of fresh herbs from the garden and the soft nature sounds in the background transports you to a magical place of relaxation. From there the professional staff will pamper you, as you deserve on your holiday. For those looking for that extra special touch treat your significant other (and yourself) to a couples massage by the beach, followed by a 30-minute reflexology or scalp massage for him and a manicure for you.
- Sports & Activities
- There are water sports down on the beach, including paddle-boarding, and there’s a scuba school where you can learn to dive. There are also sailing boats for hire.
- Yoga aqua is the latest fitness craze to hit the hotel – it’s a combination of traditional yoga and paddle-boarding that really gets results. There are also swimming classes and organised hikes.
- Night life here is low-key, but there’s a lounge bar where you can enjoy a glass of Champagne and some live music. During the day its comfy sofas are the ideal place to curl up with a novel.
- The pool is a large, stylish affair, surrounded by smart wicker loungers and wooden decking. From here you get beautiful views of the sea and gardens.
- There’s a poolside bar and restaurant, and staff are more than happy to deliver drinks to your lounger.
- The main restaurant offers Mediterranean and Asian food, along with grilled meats and fish. There’s also a poolside bistro serving dishes like pasta and salads – the signature burger dish is a must-try. A smart casual dress code is a must for all restaurants.
- There’s a beach taverna serving salads and fresh fish brought in daily from Alonissos. And there’s a beach bar with waiter service, so there’s no need to leave your lounger for cocktails and smoothies.