Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences.
SUN GARDENS DUBROVNIK – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it’s designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes.
What you can expect during your stay
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Doctors available 24/7
- Individually wrapped toiletries
A note from Sun Gardens Dubrovnik
In response to the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, Sun Garden Dubrovnik continuously follows the official data and the recommendations by the Croatian Public Health Institute, the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia and other relevant healthcare authorities involved in combating the COVID-19 outbreak.
In order to ensure a safe working environment for its employees and a pleasant and secure stay for all resort guests, Sun Gardens Dubrovnik has taken a number of precautionary measures to prevent the outburst and spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Winner of the SPA Traveller Award for 2 years running, our Spa by OCCO is one of the most sought-after on the Dalmation Coast. The thermal area houses a traditional coal sauna, salt sauna, hammam, aromatherapy steam room, Thalassotherapy spa bath with 252 invigorating power jets and refreshing pool.
- Sports Centre
- Our top-of-the-line sports center is a dream come true for athletic guests. The fully equipped gym features everything you need for an effective workout, and activities like football, tennis and wall climbing make exercise fun. We can help you arrange an appointment with a professional sports coach or a personal trainer; please note that for some sports, such as wall climbing, a trainer is required.
- Kids Club
- Your children can discover the full length of their imaginations in a safe environment with our Marco Polo Kid’s Club. Every moment at Sun Gardens, Dubrovnik is an adventure to be remembered for a lifetime. With specially trained staff on hand at all times, our Marco Polo Kid’s Club offers the chance for your children to have new experiences under the warm Mediterranean sun.
- Premium waterside dining sets the stage for a memorable meal at Cilantro. Situated beneath Sunset Pool & Bar, this Mediterranean restaurant caters to beach-goers and evening diners alike. Savor the freshest catch of the day from a vast array of seafood favorites.
- Known for its laid-back atmosphere, Origano Restaurant showcases views of the coast and the Adriatic Sea. The lavish buffets include breads, cheeses, fruits, sweets and other cosmopolitan favorites, with a special international dinner buffet served each evening. Diners, including half-board guests, can help themselves and settle in at a terrace table with sea views. Find Origano on Level R.
- Il Giardino
- Enjoy the diversity of Croatian cuisine and Adriatic inspired dishes in the garden-like setting of Il Giardino. In the tranquil surroundings of an English winter garden, indulge your senses with local fresh fish, seafood or our signature dishes such as steamed clams or risotto with truffles.
- La Pasta
- Fresh and artfully simple Italian cuisine takes center stage at La Pasta. Lasagna, pizza, and, of course, pasta are served amid innovative décor. Enticing aromas drift from the open kitchen, which boasts a special oven exclusively for pizzas.
- The Market
- Guests in search of a relaxed dining experience will find the perfect home at The Market. Live cooking stations and international theme nights create a festive atmosphere, and in the show kitchen, you can watch the chefs prepare roast carvings, pasta, noodles and more immediately upon request.
- The Butcher
- The Butcher serves top-quality meat prepared to perfection. This renowned restaurant offers the premium produce as well as steaks from Argentina and veal from France, making this place a meat lover’s heaven. Try a tender, charcoal-grilled steak and savor it with a glass of Croatian wine or a cold beer. Find The Butcher in the heart of the marketplace promenade.
- La Patisserie
- Irresistibly tempting, La Patisserie beckons with artisan ice creams, cakes, chocolates and pastries. Treat yourself to a sweet snack and a freshly brewed espresso whenever you need a pick-me-up.
- Rooftop Breakfast
- During the summer months, enjoy breakfast on the rooftop at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Sun Gardens Dubrovnik. Enjoy panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea and Elaphite Islands while you sample freshly squeezed juices, fruit, warm croissants, continental favorites, bacon and eggs.
- Maraska Lounge Bar
- Located on Level RC, Maraska Lounge Bar is ideal for conversing with friends over a perfectly mixed cocktail. Contemporary elegance adds to the eclectic menu of international and Croatian fare. Choose the perfect wine, beer or mixed drink to accompany your salad, sandwich or snack.
- Sunset Bar & Grill
- The all-day Sunset Bar & Grill invites you to enjoy bar snacks and grilled specialties in the great outdoors. Welcoming and family-friendly, the restaurant and bar serves seafood, salads, grilled items and local fruits. Ice cream, smoothies and coffee are also available, as are beer, wine and mixed drinks.
- Lemonia Pool Bar
- Sip a fun cocktail or refresh with your favorite beer or wine as you lounge by the pool. Lemonia Pool Bar offers savory snacks, fresh fruit, gourmet coffee and more. In the evening, cool off with a smoothie as you enjoy live entertainment.
- Marina Pool Bar
- The tranquil Marina Pool Bar serves as peaceful place to decompress with a cocktail, wine, beer, Champagne, ice cream, smoothie or coffee. Keep your appetite at bay with a selection of flavorful snacks.
- Ginja Lounge Club & Restaurant
- Have an unforgettable night at the resort’s Ginja Lounge Club & Restaurant, which comprises a lounge and dance floor by the Sunset Pool. During the summer, Ginja transforms into a sophisticated restaurant ideal for romantic evenings, and in autumn, guests enjoy the lounge club feel.
- Juice Bar
- A rejuvenating spa experience is fully complete with a visit to the Juice Bar for a re-energizing health drink. Freshly squeezed juice, enjoyed on the spa’s sun terrace, is an ideal end note to a day of pampering.
- Beach Bar
- Add to a dazzling day on the beach at our on-site Beach Bar. As the crystal-clear Adriatic water washes over your feet, relax with a cocktail or ice-cold beverage. Ready to serve sunbathers cool cocktails, fruity concoctions and cold drinks, the Beach Bar puts the finishing touch on a picture of sunny enjoyment.
- Celebrate your stay at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, in Sun Gardens Dubrovnik with a pre-dinner glass of wine. Our collection features a wide range of the best Croatian vintages. From the rolling hills of northern Croatia to the steep, rocky vineyards of the Adriatic coastline, discover the country through its viniculture. With a multitude of award-winning Croatian wines, Vino is a unique experience not to be missed.