The Hotel is centrally located, with walking distance to Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre. Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountains are in close proximity. Spacious guest rooms has stunning city view by day or night.
The H Dubai – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property so give us a try. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
The H Dubai offers 236 luxurious rooms and suites with contemporary design with Arabic elements. They are spacious and with stunning vistas and are furnished with the most exquisite materials. From a signature restaurant to the finest private dining, The H Dubai features an exclusive selection of dining options. The Quantum Health Club for an energetic workout in the gym and leisurely dip in the outdoor pool terrace. The Mandara Spa transcends into a spiritual journey of rejuvenation and sensory awakening. For meetings, events, conferences, exhibitions and social receptions, The H Dubai offers an Impressive range of venues, 15 state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
We have a great selection of Dubai & UAE Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
Located at #1 Sheikh Zayed Road, The H Dubai, is a gateway to the Middle East’s most dynamic city. Renowned for its eclectic and vibrant selection of dining and nightlife experiences; the award-winning Mandara Spa; a world-class collection of 236 rooms and suites; a residential tower; an office tower and a dynamic events centre – it’s truly a destination of life and style.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Mandara Spa is a sanctuary of utter wellness, serenity and bliss. It has 10 treatment rooms including two couples’ suites, as well as separate male and female changing facilities – each including a thermal and hydrotherapy steam chamber and sauna, a whirlpool and experiential showers. Its relaxation lounges are a study in well being luxury, pampering you with a selection of complimentary fresh fruit, flavoured waters and exotic herbal teas.
- A carefully selected team of Balinese therapists, each trained to the highest spa standards, perform an assortment of results orientated therapies including facials, body treatments, massages and a signature foot ritual – all using a premium selection of product. Adjacent to Mandara Spa is HADI SALON – a beauty institution offering professional hair and nail care.
- Eat & Meat
- Eat & Meat is a Californian grill house offering uncomplicated dining in a chic and sophisticated setting. As The H Dubai’s main restaurant, it is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and The Hollywood Brunch on a Friday. It is also available for private hire in the evening.
- Dominating almost the entire length of the restaurant is an open kitchen where our chefs are on hand morning, noon and night to create an array of fresh mouthwatering international specialities. With an emphasis on fresh meat, seafood, and seasonal produce, the menu offers a quality selection of grills, ribs, and burgers, as well as some healthy dishes, hearty salads, and vegetarian options. A delicious assortment of desserts complete the meal whilst an extensive list of world wines and beverages complement the experience.
- Beige sofas and comfortable armchairs blend seamlessly with wooden flooring, dark marble walls, and black table tops to create a warm yet vibrant space. This, infused with our relaxed yet attentive style of service makes for a memorable meal at #1 Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Moombai & Co
- Moombai & Co Restaurant and Bar takes you on a journey back to the traditional Irani-Parsi cafes of India. With only 25 left in existence, we look to continue this legacy through the authentic tastes, décor and eccentricity that are commonplace in these much-loved Mumbai cafés. Fusing together the magic of olden-day Mumbai with the modern vibrancy of Dubai, we bring you a café style menu offering traditional Parsi cuisine alongside all of your favourite dishes. Reminiscent of Auntie’s dearly loved recipes, expect nostalgic dishes with a quirky, new-fashioned flare.
- With the addition of a bar you’ll find old favourites such as Kingfisher, Old Monk and Black Dog as well as new and refreshing Snow Cones and a range of our very own bottle-aged cocktails and a special Espresso Martini menu.
- The award-winning PLAY Restaurant & Lounge brings to Dubai a truly unique and carefully cultivated culinary concept that transports guests on a gastronomic journey like no other. Spoiled with a concoction of exquisite flavours that fuse East and West, guests are introduced to Mediterranean Cuisine.
- Home to elaborate décor and a warm and inviting ambience, PLAY proves that it really has the right mix of everything. Located on the 36th floor of the H Hotel, it presents a bespoke and evolving menu.
- H Bar
- Chic and contemporary – yet casual, the H Bar is the perfect spot to enjoy on an occasional drink with friends, colleagues or solo and makes for a cosy date night for couples.
- Whether you choose to sit centre stage at the bar, perched at the pool table or tucked away into one of the comfy sofas – the lighting, music and subtle decor combine to create an ambience which makes you feel that something special is always about to happen.
- Our team of mixologists have created a series of world-class cocktails while our knowledgeable sommeliers have an extensive list of world wines. It’s the perfect destination for post-work drinks, pre-dinner cocktails and an after-brunch party.
- The Gallery
- The Gallery is located at the heart of our award-winning lobby and is an elevated space filled with comfortable armchairs, sofas and carefully placed lighting. Dominated by a series of giant floor lamps, it is the perfect spot to meet with clients, read a newspaper over coffee or people-watch over a glass of wine.
- Gentlemen, welcome! Decadent and sophisticated – Diademas is our cigar lounge located on the 1st floor and is the perfect spot to enjoy an after-work drink; a gathering with friends or a pre / post-dinner cocktail.
- Dark wooden furnishings, leather sofas and perfectly placed lighting fuse together perfectly to create a colonial feeling of an era gone by. Throughout the evening, the lounge offers an extensive menu of brandy, whisky, wine and cigars.
- This poolside bar is a trendy hub of activity as guests enjoy the swimming pool by day and by night, the relaxing ambience. It transforms into a soothing urban space with a relaxed vibe where you can enjoy shisha, a variety of beverages and a bite to eat.
- 40 Kong
- Roosted on the 40th floor, 40 Kong is an outdoor rooftop cocktail lounge and restaurant with stunning panoramic views of the city. The new bona fide height is the genuine escape destination that starts at sunset and serves into the wee hours, making it the ultimate late-night hangout.
- 40 Kong is a timeless melting pot of the 202 nationalities living in the world’s fastest-growing metropolis, who wish to come together to enjoy this inspiring city’s skyline from different heights. It exudes a rich sense of design featuring distinctive landscaping, low lounge areas and high-bar seating with uninterrupted access to the bright lights of the city.
- The Lion
- The Lion is managed by homegrown culinary heroes, Nick Alvis & Scott Price, Gordon Ramsay protégés and the duo behind the multi-award winning venue, folly by Nick & Scott.
- The Lion offers a celebration of English pub classics with signatures including sausage rolls with BBQ dip, fish and chips, crushed peas and tartare sauce and hearty beef & Murphy’s pudding with mash and gravy. It is home to live sports with eight individual screens and a bar stocked with an array of bottles and drafts.
- In a nod to the Friday brunch tradition, The Lion offers a set menu of favourites with selected unlimited beverages, all served to your table and live music that elevates the brunch atmosphere.
- Urban On 4
- Located on the fourth floor of The H Dubai’s office tower, Urban on 4 is a metropolitan cafe that exudes a relaxed vibe. Earthy – yet chic, it is the perfect spot to grab a delicious breakfast, a healthy lunch or a refreshing beverage after work.
- By morning, choose from a selection of chef’s special pastries, dairies and fruit concoctions as well as an aromatic selection of coffees and world teas. At lunch the shelves are stocked with a hearty range of organic snacks, salads, sandwiches and soul foods as well as a variety of refreshing smoothies, mocktails and fresh fruit beverages.