The Savoy Sharm Hotel embodies the highest traditional values, with exceptional restaurants, bars and entertainment. Soak up the sun at one of the three pools or on the private sandy beach of the 5-star Savoy Sharm El Sheikh. You can spend an all-inclusive, carefree week at Egypt’s Leading Resort (World Travel Awards) with this exclusive deal, offering savings of over 30%.
SAVOY SHARM HOTEL – At Going Luxury we constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel winter sun dates for the best prices.
The hotel is located at the heat of the specular White Knight Beach, surrounded by lush tropical foliage and waterfalls. The hotel is 8km from Sharm-el-Sheikh Airport and many attractions such as Mount Sinai, St. Catherine’s Monastery and Pharaoh’s Island is within easy reach.
Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel
- All-inclusive board, covering meals, drinks and snacks
- Upgrade to sea view room
- 25% off meals and drinks at SOHO Square mall venues (directly opposite the resort, with nine restaurants and over a dozen bars and cafés to choose from)
- 15% off spa treatments (reservation required)
- 15% off at the hotel’s PADI-certified dive centre
- Late check-out until 2pm
- ABTA & ATOL Protection with Certificate
Lap up the sunshine on a 7-night break to the sumptuous Savoy Sharm Hotel in Egypt from just £499pp including upgrade to E-Class all-inclusive board at the hotel! Enjoy the celeb treatment with signature Savoy style as you can choose from a plethora of different restaurants. Also included; private resort transfers from the airport.
Escape to the enchanting Red Sea resort of Sharm El Sheikh Egypt, a popular year-round destination for tourists. Discover the ultimate luxury holiday at one of the finest hotels in Sharm El Sheikh, the 5 star Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is perfectly placed on the tip of the Sinai Peninsula along the shores of the Red Sea and in the popular hotspot of Soho Square.
The Savoy offers exceptional restaurants, bars, and entertainment while embodying traditional values. Relax, and enjoy the year-round sunshine and lush landscapes at this outstanding beachfront hotel – the perfect getaway for those after an exotic, fun-filled holiday in Egypt.
Travel winter sun dates & early summer for the best prices.
Remember, we only feature the best luxury holiday offers, if it’s not a deal, then we don’t feature it.
Welcome to The Savoy Sharm. Located in beautiful Sharm El Sheikh at the tip of the Sinai Peninsula along the shores of the Red Sea, The Savoy Sharm hosts exceptional restaurants, bars and entertainment while embodying traditional values. Join us in Sharm El Sheikh and relax amid lush tropical foliage, serene seaside vistas and a variety of natural flora and fauna. As part of our exclusive offer, you’ll receive all-inclusive board upgrade & private airport transfers.
- January dates from £499pp
- February dates from £499pp
- March dates from £549pp
- April dates from £749pp
- May dates from £759pp
- June dates from £899pp
- July dates from £999pp
- August dates from £999pp
- September dates from £899pp
- October dates from £899pp
- November dates from £699pp
- December dates from £699pp
Other durations available, please use our live chat service or call our friendly travel advisors for more details and to book.
Discover the ultimate luxury holiday at one of the finest hotels in Sharm El Sheikh. The 5-star Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is perfectly placed on the tip of the Sinai Peninsula along the shores of the Red Sea and in the popular tourist hotspot of Soho Square.
The Savoy Sharm offers exceptional restaurants, bars, and entertainment while embodying traditional values. Relax, and enjoy the year-round sunshine and lush landscapes at this outstanding beachfront hotel – the perfect getaway for those after an exotic, fun-filled holiday in Egypt.
Don’t leave us without getting a quote or some help finding your next holiday. Whether you want a full package holiday or just the hotel, it’s so easy to get in touch with our friendly experts via email, live chat or phone, we are always here for you. This includes after you book. We don’t hide, in fact, we love to hear from our customers and make it easy to get in touch. You can’t say that about many companies these days. Bear in mind too, that we are a company that guarantees a refund if your holiday is cancelled due to government advice. Not many travel companies can say this, just search it up online to read the stories. We are ABTA & ATOL bonded & regulated, which means that we are financially safe and governed by a body. This is be becoming a rarity too, as other travel companies are leaving ABTA, seemingly so they can ignore their responsibilities. Again, search it up if you want to read more. So… what are you waiting for? We are the perfect travel company to book with! Get in touch and let us take care of everything for you.
The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel is located in the heart of Ras Mohamed National Park beside White Knight Beach. This naturally beautiful and environmentally protected setting offers the perfect retreat for those looking to combine fun, elegance and comfort. The surrounding national park and 300 metre private beach are a haven for divers, snorkelers and water sports enthusiasts. The swimming pool complex offers fun for all the family and guests can also play beach volleyball, work out in the gym or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby championship golf course. Those looking to be pampered can indulge in a treatment at the spa. Whether your ideal holiday involves a lazy day at the beach or exciting sporting adventures, the Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is a true paradise of the Red Sea.
Sharm el Sheikh is located on the east side of the southernmost tip of the Sinai Peninsula, on the Gulf of Aqaba. Sharm el Sheikh enjoys year round sunshine, a dry atmosphere, warm waters, and spectacular coral reefs making it a perfect winter-sun holiday destination. Sharm el Sheikh was originally a fishing village but has now spread to cover a 30 mile coastal strip. The Old Town, has many cultural attractions, shops, genuine Arab bazaars and a large market area. Sharm el Sheikh’s main shopping street is the pedestrianised El Sharm Mall. Na’ama Bay is the main tourist area with hotels, activities and the main attraction – the beach. There is an attractive walkway between the hotels and the beach lined with sunbeds, parasols, bars, restaurants, water sport centres and crazy golf.
Daytime activities include scuba diving, snorkelling, watersports, horse riding, quad biking, cycling and golf at the Jolie Ville Maritim 18 hole course. Local excursions are available from Sharm el Sheik to several places in the Sinai Desert including the famous St Catherine’s Monastery and Mount Sinai. Desert safaris and camel treks are popular excursions, as are trips to Ras Mohammed National Park and cruises to Tiran Island. Overnight trips can be arranged to the fantastic cities of Cairo and Luxor. In the evening, there is an excellent choice of restaurants, casinos, discos and nightclubs as well as the themed “Bedouin Nights” dinner show. At the end of the day enjoy a cocktail and watch the beautiful Egyptian sunset over the rugged saw-toothed mountains in the distance.
The Savoy Sharm has 408 well-appointed rooms and suites including 124 Double Rooms, 220 Twin Rooms, 48 Triple Rooms and 15 carefully appointed Villas. 2 rooms are accessible for disabled travellers. Non-smoking rooms and Interconnecting rooms are also available on request.
All rooms have the following amenities:
- Individual air temperature control A/C
- Multilingual satellite TV and music channels
- Remote control coloured TV
- Personal in-room safe
- Mini-bar (filled upon guest’s request)
- IDD telephone with voice mail and alarm clock
- Ironing board with iron upon request
- Large marbled bathroom with bathtub/shower, toilet
- Make-up mirror, hairdryer and full-length mirror
- Private terrace with one sofa and two armchairs
- High speed service internet (extra charge)
- Coffee & tea facilities
- Bathrobe & slippers
Garden Rooms, Sea View Rooms & Pool View Rooms
45 square meters
Choice of king or twin beds
Connecting rooms available
50 square meters
3 single beds
E-CLASS ALL-INCLUSIVE INCLUDES:
- Tirana main restaurant: Full breakfast buffet, fruits, juices.
- Gazebo (Buffet)
- Tirana main restaurant: Hot and cold buffet, pasta live cooking, salads and assorted desserts.
- Gazebo (Buffet)
- Choice between one buffet restaurants & 5 A la carte restaurants
- Tirana main restaurant: Daily open buffet style with weekly theme nights
- Gazebo (Buffet)
- A LA CARTE:
- Caligula (Hot rock dining)
- Rosmarino (Italian)
- Eest (Pan Asian)
- Morgana (BBQ International)
- Seafood Island (Seafood)
- Café Chino Lebanese Coffee shop
- Savoy Bars
- Rocky Pool
- White Knight beach
- Le Balcony
- Cave Bar
- Caligula Nightclub (once per week)
- Soho Square Bars
- Crystal Lounge
- Pangaea Nightclub
- Salon de the (tea, cofee, cookies & cake)
- Beverages at Savoy & Soho include soft drinks.
- Cave Bar: Tea, Coffee, Cookies, Englisgh Cake
- Rocky Pool Bra and White Knight Beach Bar: Snacks & Ice Cream
S-CLASS ALL-INCLUSIVE INCLUDES:
- All-day dining at participating outlets –à la carte or buffet style
- Choose between 14 restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines
- Low calorie and vegetarian meals are also available
- With S-Class you can enjoy 17 bars in the SAVOY and SOHO Square
- You also enjoy 22-hour drink availability
- Freshly-squeezed fruit juices – orange, mango and many other combinations are available at every breakfast
- Unlimited domestic and international premium branded spirits
- A variety of beers, cocktails, wine and sparkling wine by the glass
- An extensive selection of fine wines included
- Exceptional vintage wines, cognacs and tequilas available at a surcharge
- Two small bottles of mineral water and daily replenishment during your stay at the hotel
- Unlimited fitness centre access with state-of-the-art equipment
- Daily access to sauna, Jacuzzi & steam
- 25 min anti-stress massage
- Nightly entertainment including live music in some of our restaurants and lounges
- Spectacular daily professional shows at SOHO Square including Dancing Fountain Show
- Complimentary entrance to Pangaea nightclub
- Free Culturama Show (once per stay)
- Personalised IN SUITE check-in/check-out with welcome and departure refreshing cocktail and cold towel service
- Pillow menu
- Tea/coffee station and mini-bar, stocked with water, beer & soft drinks (once per stay)
- Tea/coffee station and in-suite mini-bar, stocked daily with waterbeer, soft drinks and snacks (SUITES ONLY)
- Complimentary dry cleaning. Max. 7 pieces per stay
- Complimentary ironing. Max. 2 pieces per stay (in all SUITES categories)
- 25% discount on room services menu
Dress code Policy:-
For the Gala dinner in the Egypt hall the dress code (Black Tie preferred, & Lounge suit is acceptable) will be enforced, guests should prepare themselves in advance and any guests without a minimum dress code of jacket and tie will not be able to join this event.
Savoy Sharm Hotel Address
PO Box 169, SOHO Square Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai Hotline: (+2) 19846 Tel: (+ 2069) 3 602 500 Fax: (+ 2069) 3 602 777 Egypt
Savoy Sharm Hotel Review
The 5-star Savoy Sharm el Sheikh is right along a private sandy beach on the Red Sea. The hotel was named Egypt’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards multiple times, also in 2022, and it earns consistently great feedback from thousands of Tripadvisor reviews.
There are three swimming pools in the extensive palm-dotted grounds, two of which are heated between December and March. The spa has a sauna, a steam room, and a Jacuzzi (treatments are subject to extra charges). You are free to work out in the gym, play tennis or squash, or join group aerobics sessions. Banana-boat rides, snorkelling, parasailing, and windsurfing are available for additional fees.
Your package includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Tirana restaurant. À la carte evening meals are also available for no extra charge at five other venues, which serve Italian, pan-Asian, seafood, steak, and international cuisine. The resort has five bars, and drinks are also included at three more venues at the nearby SOHO Square mall, directly opposite the hotel.
Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children’s pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- The luxury hotel has its own private beach fronting the Red Sea. Not far from the hotel there is a buzz of a square mile of restaurants, bars, discos and shopping. It’s the place to be and to be seen. By day, enjoy sunbathing, swimming or the best scuba diving in the world. In the evening, is part of the excitement in Soho Square the centre of the town’s nightlife.
- Guests can dine at the on-site high quality restaurants that serve the finest foods. Guests can choose from an array of international and local dishes each cooked to perfection. There is a luxury spa which boasts the top facilities such as a fitness room, sauna, steam rooms, and a Jacuzzi.
- The Tirana is the main restaurant at the Savoy, offering a wide variety of international cuisine from the extensive buffet. Great views of the hotel grounds and Tiran Island are afforded by its upper floor location. Tirana also offers alfresco dining.
- Classic Italian décor graces the interior of this spacious and elegant restaurant, which reflects the rich heritage and uncompromised quality of Italian fine cuisine. Generously spaced tables make for a relaxed ambience, allowing time to fully enjoy the fabulous, authentic cuisine of Italy.
- The Morgana restaurant is set on a beautiful, romantic island, Surrounded by pools and floral displays that blossom in a vivid riot of colour and greenery, Morgana evokes the lush hinterland of the River Nile delta. A wonderful view of the enchanting Red Sea completes the romantic setting. The menu is broad and varied, offering dishes suitable for lunch, dinner and snacks.
- This excellent Asian restaurant is situated on a large and pleasant terrace, surrounded by tranquil, oriental ponds. Pan-Asian food is the order of the day here, with emphasis on Sushi, Sashimi, Teppanyaki and wok-fried dishes.
- Seafood Island
- Stunning views of the azure sea, tranquil sounds of ocean waves, and a cool offshore breeze all compliment the ambience of this traditional, Mediterranean-style restaurant. Only the finest selection of fresh seafood is offered here, cooked directly on an open charcoal grill. A huge array of delicious salads completes the menu.
- Caligula Hot Rock
- The “Hot Rock dining and ballroom dancing” brings a unique and exciting new concept to Sharm. A piece of volcanic rock that has been heated for several hours is brought to your table. You then have the choice to cook your own dishes from a choice of the freshest cuts of meat and fish, such as Australian loin of lamb, Black Angus beef ribs, Cajun salmon steaks and pesto-crusted tuna steaks.
- Colonial-style shuttered windows filter out the scorching sunlight from tall, lush tropical plants. Beautiful and striking animal paintings grace the walls. Dark wood furniture completes the authentic, sub-Saharan atmosphere, in this stylish bar. Our resident pianist offers a fine choice of music during the evening.
- Le Balcony
- Visit during the evening for some great live acts of tribal and folklore themes
- The ubiquitous poolside bar is an essential part of any holiday. No need to dry off and move indoors, as you can sit directly by the pool. You can even stay right in the pool and enjoy a drink while seated on one of the in-water bar stools.
- Oriental Cave
- This bar continues to be a very popular evening haunt for our guests. Waterfalls cascade over the sides and into the surrounding pools. The bar is sunk just below this water level, creating the ambience of a subterranean aquatic hideaway. The famous Oriental water pipe – the shisha – is also available.
- White Knight
- The White Knight beach bar is a place in the shade on the Savoy’s private beach. Ice cold drinks, appetizing snacks and shisha pipes are all served directly to the comfort of your sun bed, ensuring a perfect day at the beach.