Epitomising the classic South Seas idyll, Koh Samui is a diverse cultural melting pot; from the lively beachfront venues of Chaweng Beach to the charming allure of Lamai Beach fishing village. Taste traditional Thai or international delicacies in beachfront restaurants and bijous and the finest local seafood in Fisherman’s Village. Koh Phangan is recognised as one of the most magical islands in the Gulf of Thailand; boasting coconut palm framed beaches, crystal clear ocean vistas, and its legendary full moon parties in Haad Rin.
The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences – We constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements.
Discover an abundance of coastal havens, destined to calm the senses and restore peace. Boasting some of the world’s finest coastal gems; Thai beaches resemble a flourishing natural paradise; with stunning white sands and palm-fringed shores to glittering emerald waters and verdant rainforests. Hosting a vast collection of seaside retreats, find everything from lively stretches of sandy coastline thronged with bars and bustling nightlife, to watersport havens, to mystic untouched hideaways nestled off the beaten track.
At Going Luxury we have a great selection of Thailand & Far East Holidays and Tours that can be tailored to your needs. Highlights of Thailand include Bangkok, Phuket, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Krabi & more. You can even combine your Thailand break to include Vietnam, Cambodia, South East Asia or even somewhere like Dubai! Choose your own highlights you’d like to include then contact our experts via live chat, email or telephone with your requirements and let us put together your perfect itinerary.
Koh Samui – Ang Thong Island by Speed Boat (£78pp): Enjoy a relaxing day out to the Ang Thong Marine National Park made famous by the book ‘The Beach’. Snorkel or just laze around on one of the most fantastic beaches you’ll ever visit. Lunch is served on board as you cruise around to the most famous island in the park, home to the ‘Thale Nai’, an emerald saltwater lake.
At Going Luxury we have 7 REASONS WHY you should book your next holiday to The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences in Thailand including this special offer.
Treat yourself to the tropical island vacation of your dreams at The Sea Koh Samui Beachfront Resort.
Nestled on an idyllic palm-fringed beach with crystal-clear waters, the resort commands spectacular views over the magical Gulf of Thailand and the surrounding islands.
Our spacious 6 of three bedroom pool villas and 19 suites with fully equipped kitchens with adjoining dining areas are the perfect place for families and groups of friends to unwind on holiday together.
Surprisingly affordable, The Sea Koh Samui lets you enjoy all the services and facilities of a boutique resort together with the comforts and convenience of a home away from home.
The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences Special Offer What’s Included
- Return Flights
- 7-Nts The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences
- Daily Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- ATOL Certificate
When to Travel to The Sea Koh Samui Boutique Resort & Residences
Travel from June to September for the best prices. Other dates/durations available, please use our live chat service or call our friendly travel advisors for more details and to book.
Looking for something else? Get in touch and let us find your perfect getaway. We have access to lots of other holiday deals, some not even listed on our site yet!
- Named for Vara, the Sanskrit word for water, our Spa philosophy is about restoring your equilibrium, invigorating your senses and filling you with new energy.
- Our holistic concept is deeply grounded in the natural ingredients used in all the treatments. Scrubs and wraps are prepared fresh using coconut, tamarind, ginger, red rice, pandanus leaf, kaffir lime and lemongrass sourced locally.
- With a complete choice of treatments including facials, body and foot massages you will leave Vara Spa feeling renewed and refreshed. Experience a feeling of total relaxation with one of our 3 hour signature treatments that start with a herbal steam followed by a gentle and replenishing body scrub and wrap and finished with a deep tissue aromatherapy oil massage and Thai herbal facial.
- Getting away from it all by plunging into a bath of soothing water Experience a feeling of total relaxation in every muscle. Taking time out and recharging your body. This is the aim of Vara spa. Invigorate, help you restore your equilibrium, Invigorate the senses and fill you with new energy.
- “Love is in the Sea” is our all day dining restaurant that offers a delicious selection of both Thai and International dishes. A special kids menu caters for the tastes of younger guests. Our chef sources only the freshest produce from local markets to give his creations authentic flavors that will delight your palate. He will be happy to assist you in buying fresh produce in the local markets to prepare your own creations.
- We also provide an in-villa dining service as well as fun BBQ experiences where you can cook for yourself on the beach or by the pool. Of course, our chef will do the honors if you prefer to sit back and enjoy the sunset.
Breeze, our signature poolside bar, is the perfect place to sip an exotic cocktail or fruit juice and savor tasty snacks under the coconut palms on the beach.