Not many hotels can boast of coining their own phrase for a holiday experience. You can live the ‘gypset life’ this summer at The Syntopia Hotel. Set minutes east of the town of Rethymnon with a golden beach just steps away. Boho-glam is the vibe at adults-only The Syntopia Hotel, newly opened on Crete’s north coast.
THE SYNTOPIA HOTEL – We constantly receive special offers for this delightful property. Get in touch with us via live chat, email or phone to check the latest offers for your holiday requirements. Travel in May & October for the best prices.
The Syntopia by Orion Hotel offers a vision in wood and wicker, with a palm and olive tree-lined pool and open-air cinema, everything here is centred around unwinding, whether as a couple or solo traveler. If you have energy to burn there’s no need to just laze on the lounger: on-tap activities include raki tasting, tai chi, team running and even cheese making.
At Going Luxury we have 7 REASONS WHY you should book your next holiday to the brand new Syntopia Hotel in Crete with this special offer. Check the ‘We Love’ section for details.
Live the gypset life this summer at The Syntopia by Orion Hotel. Set minutes east of the town of Rethymnon with a golden beach just steps away. Free spirits will feel right at home in our swanky collection of guestrooms, offering luxurious comforts while retaining the warmth of Cretan hospitality. Outdoors, wood, metal, and wicker combine with Aegean architecture to set a one-of-a-kind scene. Hip, refined, and eccentrically charming, Syntopia is here to satisfy all your holiday needs. Whether you’re traveling alone, as a couple, or with family and friends, it’s the chic hippie heaven you’ve been waiting for. Go on, feel free to explore our world.
Free spirits will feel right at home in our swanky collection of guestrooms, offering luxurious comforts while retaining the warmth of Cretan hospitality.
Outdoors, wood, metal, and wicker combine with Aegean architecture to set a one-of-a-kind scene.
Hip, refined, and eccentrically charming, Syntopia is here to satisfy all your holiday needs.
Whether you’re traveling alone, as a couple, or with family and friends, it’s the chic hippie heaven you’ve been waiting for.
Go on, feel free to explore our world.
The Syntopia by Orion Review
The Syntopia Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the fascinating city of Rethymnon, one of the most historical cities on this beautiful island. Heavily influenced by the Venetians, its Old Town is picturesque and features lovely tavernas and bars. This air-conditioned hotel offers an ambient atmosphere with a unique chance to face the traditional Cretan culture. It comprises 126 guest rooms and facilities on offer include a bar, a restaurant, and a children’s playground. The air-conditioned rooms are en suite and offer a private balcony. The units are equipped with a hairdryer, satellite TV, and a fridge. There is an outdoor swimming pool on the hotel grounds, complete with a poolside snack bar.
- Jump into an action-packed program of thrilling entertainment. Syntopia events range from ethnic music nights to live Greek bands with pop-up dancers. A few meters away, one beach bar comes highly recommended.
- In the daytime, leisure goes beyond the beach to sports, watersports, diving, and sailing.
- Of course, those who want to stay indoors can spend the day playing table games and bingo. And when you just want to chill, you can recline on the plush poolside beds cocooned by an incredible garden and sun terrace.
- Whether you’re in the mood for a cool cocktail, light snack or flavorful meal, you can find something to treat your taste buds on the menu.
- Curl up on a sun lounger with a good book and a cold cocktail. When you work up an appetite, head to our main restaurant for an appetizing array of buffet options. If you’re a big foodie, don’t miss the street food style eats from our new canteen.
- The best part: it’s all you can eat and drink during buffet meals. Facilities are all-inclusive from 07:30–23:00, and alcoholic drinks from 10:30–23:00. Vegetarian meals are also available.
- Lobby Bar
- Up for a drink? Pop by our laid-back cocktail bar and soak up the breezy décor. The perfect setting for morning coffee, afternoon tea or evening cocktails, whether flying solo or as a group.
- 10:30-18:00 Snacks
- 16:30-17:30 Coffee, tea and fresh-baked cookies
- 10:30-01:00 Alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, juices, beer, wine, coffee, tea
- Beach Bar Roulis
- The best beach bar around happens to be our neighbor. Roulis offers fabulous views, fantastic food, excellent service, plus a furnished bar to sit in. With a chill atmosphere, comfy seating areas, sun beds with umbrellas, and hammocks to kick up for feet, it’s well worth a visit. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, and drinks. Reservations and walk-ins are welcome.